Soon I will have more post than all y’all!!! -Evil laughter-
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/467995#Comment_467995The domination would end. D:
@GrootDude said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/467995#Comment_467995
The domination would end. D:
for eight days then it would resume.
and the world would be saved by the powerpuff girls!
I dunno.
@KillermainBTWm8 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/468037#Comment_468037for eight days then it would resume.
@KillermainBTWm8 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/468037#Comment_468037
And then we’d all be happy.
@fluffybunny said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/468037#Comment_468037and the world would be saved by the powerpuff girls!I dunno.
@fluffybunny said:
I AM GROOTLEGION! THE POWERPUFF GIRLS CANNOT STOP ME!
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/468040#Comment_468040I AM GROOTLEGION! THE POWERPUFF GIRLS CANNOT STOP ME!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/468040#Comment_468040
I AM THE LEGION OF GROOT. It's like the LoZ, but with Legion.
You may have nearly 4 times my posts but I have 10 times your memes
@fluffybunny said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/468052#Comment_468052I AM THE LEGION OF GROOT. It's like the LoZ, but with Legion.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/468052#Comment_468052
That’s better
@No_Mither_No_Problem said:You may have nearly 4 times my posts but I have 10 times your memes
@No_Mither_No_Problem said:
That is true.
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/468279#Comment_468279That is true.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/468279#Comment_468279
You need to up your meme game.
@fluffybunny said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/468299#Comment_468299You need to up your meme game.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/468299#Comment_468299
Indeed
@TreemanXD you're 7 off me at the time im writing this lol.
@Poweas lol, I’ll have more soon. :D
I'll go on a forum rampage and post so much everyone will only see my name! >:D
@Boosted_Dwight said:I'll go on a forum rampage and post so much everyone will only see my name! >:D
@Boosted_Dwight said:
@Boosted_Dwight *GASP!* I’ll downvote all of it! >:v
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/474224#Comment_474224@Boosted_Dwight *GASP!* I’ll downvote all of it! >:v
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/474224#Comment_474224
You'll only fuel my determination!
@Boosted_Dwight said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/474228#Comment_474228You'll only fuel my determination!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/474228#Comment_474228
You’re right! D:
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
for eight days then it would resume.
and the world would be saved by the powerpuff girls!
I dunno.
And then we’d all be happy.
I AM GROOTLEGION! THE POWERPUFF GIRLS CANNOT STOP ME!
I AM THE LEGION OF GROOT. It's like the LoZ, but with Legion.
You may have nearly 4 times my posts but I have 10 times your memes
That’s better
That is true.
You need to up your meme game.
Indeed
@TreemanXD you're 7 off me at the time im writing this lol.
@Poweas lol, I’ll have more soon. :D
I'll go on a forum rampage and post so much everyone will only see my name! >:D
@Boosted_Dwight *GASP!* I’ll downvote all of it! >:v
You'll only fuel my determination!
You’re right! D: