Probably try looking around the campfire. Like, is there other wildlife? Where do the offerings come from? (And yes the bloodweb exists but those are PHYSICAL items).
Step 1. Realize that you are in the realm of the Entity. Step 2. Immediately lose all hope as you force yourself to accept that there is no escape. Step 3. Embrace the Entity and become a killer. Step 4. Profit?
Take a wrench out of the toolbox and smack a Killer in the face. Preferably one that isn't a goliath, supernatural in nature, or wielding some giant weapon. Like Clown. Whack him in the face. I can't die, so I get as many chances as I want.
Well at first i would be confused and then frightened once I realize that there is no way out. But that wouldn't stop me from fighting back in anyway I can. I would make friends with Ace, Meg, Tapp and probably Dwight. And I would have their back no matter what.
Make friends with Nea so she can teach me how to crouch walk. I'd also be a pretty boring Survivor since I have no clue what my perks would be (they would probably be altruistic.) Once in a trial, I would probably just try to help others escape!
Edit: I'd also try to be in a romantic relationship with Susie cause she's thicc
@Michael_Myers said:
What if you weren't a survivor? Asking for a friend :chuffed:
Oh, my... Since the killers don't have control over their actions... technically - I believe as stated in the lore somewhere (ruffles through pages) I would feel defeated... horrified yet angry. I believe the person inside me would be screaming to get out but would turn into this monster the Entity had me become. I would be completely consumed by the hate and eagerness to do the job the Entity is telling me to do. Hunt... hunt.... hunt. To please the Entity... this Entity I would do my best to become a fierce hunter, praising the Entity as my God.
Actaully you can maintain some will as long as it does not change the fact that you WILL hunt survivors. Good examples of this are freddy, legion(i think), leatherface, myers, and the clown.
Ummm...I'd:
1. Stack some of the trash laying around by the wall and climb over that silly "fence"...so long suckers!
2. I'd remind David and Tapp that they are trained in hand-to-hand combat, grab anything laying around and clobber the tar out of 90% of the killers - Barring: Spirit, Nurse, LF, Trapper, and Billy. The rest would get busted up. (Seriously, David could take Pig out easily)
3. And the truth here - I'd convince Billy and Trapper to figh to the death, take their traps and chainsaw and start hunting survivors!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lol
Beat up the Legion.
If Im the Killer, I will learn how have no successful hit cooldown, throw pallets outside the map and being able to instantly grab Survivors.
If Im the Survivor, I will climb the Killer shack and laugh whenever a Survivor is downed.
Try to find some pink clothes and a shard of glass
trying to start a realationship with nurse
I'd wake up in my bed and will make sure to play less DbD.
ill just find david and team up with him saying
-we got this fam xd
(And yes the bloodweb exists but those are PHYSICAL items).
She'd tap you right back, with a hatchet.
And sloppy butcherer.
Do a Nea and join the killer side.
Step 2. Immediately lose all hope as you force yourself to accept that there is no escape.
Step 3. Embrace the Entity and become a killer.
Step 4. Profit?
I just hope I get my irl running speed, im very fast
Run around in circles
Just look at the ground and mutter "Damn..."
I smell salt
Did I wake up in the realm like in a bed? 'Cause I'm noping all the way back to sleep, then.
Take selfie with Entity and join The Cool Killers Club like Nea
What?
Doing gens, you?
What?
Prove to the entity I'm more useful as a killer. I'd rather have someone on the end of my blade then I on theirs.
Snap one of the femurs found in a totem pile, sneak up behind the Killer and use it to sever their femoral artery, climb a fence and leave.
you looked at the ground, so you smell salt on the ground
teabag
Save 900 shards to get pants because as of now I would be the underwear t shirt survivor.
Wonder what in the entity's name got me there in the first place. Was there a killer that came with my DLC? If so, who?!?!
Instantly worry about who the fan base would ship me with. The rule 34 would probably be scarier than the killer tbh.
I'll be finally eternal.
Make friends with Nea so she can teach me how to crouch walk. I'd also be a pretty boring Survivor since I have no clue what my perks would be (they would probably be altruistic.) Once in a trial, I would probably just try to help others escape!
Edit: I'd also try to be in a romantic relationship with Susie cause she's thicc
Ummm...I'd:
1. Stack some of the trash laying around by the wall and climb over that silly "fence"...so long suckers!
2. I'd remind David and Tapp that they are trained in hand-to-hand combat, grab anything laying around and clobber the tar out of 90% of the killers - Barring: Spirit, Nurse, LF, Trapper, and Billy. The rest would get busted up. (Seriously, David could take Pig out easily)
3. And the truth here - I'd convince Billy and Trapper to figh to the death, take their traps and chainsaw and start hunting survivors!
The first thing i'll do is hope that i gained a new Power.
IRL, ######### being a Survivor in that realm.
Let vommy mommy kill me
Try to be the next killer
I'd necro an 8 month old post
Nah. I'd run laps around the nearest tree.
Why would I be a survivor?
No one would be scared cause you can actually bully the killer in this game unlike F13th.
But you can kill and stun the killer in F13 sure the killer borderline has to let you dp it but it is possible.