Patch 2.0.0 for PlayStation Users
I didn't expect myself to post anything on the forums, I simply just read other posts. Anyway, I talked to someone from Sony about Patch 2.0.0 for PlayStation and this was the outcome of it:

I understand that we have to be "patient" for the patch and new chapter and I'm trying to be considering I really enjoy DbD, but even though I'm losing the hype for the new chapter I really want to get my hands on the cosmetics.
I honestly think we will get it next week on July 3, 2018.
There is people who blame Sony and others who blame BHVR but maybe there were problems on both ends? I don't know.
Anyway, Xbox users, I'm so glad you got the patch and soon the DLC. Enjoy it!

Much love,
PS4 User

I understand that we have to be "patient" for the patch and new chapter and I'm trying to be considering I really enjoy DbD, but even though I'm losing the hype for the new chapter I really want to get my hands on the cosmetics.
There is people who blame Sony and others who blame BHVR but maybe there were problems on both ends? I don't know.
Anyway, Xbox users, I'm so glad you got the patch and soon the DLC. Enjoy it!
Much love,
PS4 User
Comments
I think the best way to put it is if you order something from say Amazon and you track your parcel? and you load up the website one day and its like "not sent", then next day "it's left the depot" then next day its in "random X place being sorted onto a truck" and then final day "out for delivery" , you have a rough idea where it is but you don't know "Where" it is like - currently its at the "Random X place for sorting" stage and only Sony and not BHVR would know anymore than this.
3rd July ppl - just in time for US Celebrations
Then spit it out, because I hate tea. But I hope you're right at least. And hey, I'll also be hoping there aren't any attacks on the country. It's likely terror groups or just plain psychos will use the day of celebration and turn it into something just... Not nice, to put it mildly.
i really dont care if you are angry, nor do i care for your butthurt response, so nope, not bait.
@JammyJewels I agree and didn't want to have a quote fest post, I think as BHVR gets bigger they'll get better with their stuff now that they've got this huge patch under the belt. That should give them plenty of experience going forward now since there's supposed to be 1 new killer and survivor plus map every 3 months or so now.
That's according to their roadmap on their website, along with bug fixes, improvements etc.
Oh that I'm aware of fully and having been in Q&A and Testing I know full well the adage of the best laid plans of mice and men. My guess is we'll see at least 1-2 more killers and maps with some changes probably rollbacks of said changes etc.
They're still a young development company and realistically historically it's around 3-5 years when most of them get really going consistently. With the exception of Activision, Blizzard, EA etc unless you count screwups cough EA then they're pretty consistent.
EA's screw up was intentional... Hell, didn't they get applause at a recent conference or gaming-related gathering for NOT putting loot boxes in Anthem? That's no screw up, that's bending-the-screw-itself levels of screw up.
Wasn’t it just this E3 that death stranding was shown PS4 only, in which Xbox players were like “why the hell isnt Microsoft making more exclusives!” PC’s reaction was completely flipping their ######### and claiming it was unfair and stupid.
yeah. when i called sony they told me that they werent going to certify it until august, because yeah it makes sense that they would just give out a private businesses confidential info to anyone who calls, right?
But in a little more sincerity I'm not the sort that gets mad over these sorts of things. They're fun little debates.
Definitely be here by July 3rd - what time on the console depends what country you are in. Enjoy
We shall see in 3 days.
Normally patches in the UK drop between 5-7pm.
I can confirm this is correct
USA time is usually 2-3 est time.
I seriously hope it drops at least on the 3rd.
3 weeks for a update. Yikes.
This is why i say petulant whining posters because you just completely ignored what I said because it didn't fit your narrative. You expected something unrealistic and now that your expectations haven't been met you got mad because YOU DIDN'T BOTHER READING THE POSTS THEY MADE ABOUT IT. They were clear and transparent and you even said they said 2-3 weeks. Yet here you complain and contradict yourself by saying they didn't tell you.
Try going back and reading what they've posted where they explain everything repeatedly and why it's happened the way it has. But if you do that it'd mean you'd have to admit that what you just wrote was full of hot air and you're venting due to your own mistakes.
As far as jobs that can extend deadlines due to unforeseen circumstances seriously do you even have a job? Have you ever worked at a job that has to deal with deadlines, let alone one that has to deal with stuff like this? The answer is obviously no since stuff is delayed all the time, cough Tesla cough, Warframe just did an update, still not out.
I could list over 100 of the top companies in the world and all the deadlines they've missed but that'd take up several pages.The point is you have no idea what you're talking about and next time try researching before posting so many logically impossible and contradictory things at the same time.
Try using Google since it's easily usable and or go check out the dev streams or even their news releases/posts.
You just contradicted yourself yet again so here let me bold it for you.
Hmm yes day it released they saud 2 to 3 weeks so what ur claiming is that they only found out when they woke up hey its not going to be ready
So 3 weeks would be July 3rd so if it comes out on that day it's still within the timeframe they said. So that'd mean that your statement is complete and utter nonsense again.
ready do ur reasearch u pompous know Jack shiznick and **yes your right things get delayed but they don't tell u on day it's released ** o hey thanks for coming come back in 2 to 3 weeks and there was no contradictory [BAD WORD] I said they would know before day of release that's when they told us but clearly they knew it wasn't going to be ready.
You really should do your research since the pompous one here is you because you obviously don't like being shown that you're completely and utterly wrong. Wait they didn't tell you, then what were all those posts and updates they made where they said it'd be 2-3 weeks for the certification process? I mean you yourself even said I was right when they said it'd be 2-3 weeks. So yes they did in fact tell you on the day it was released and before that how long it was going to be.
Again they told you it wasn't going to be ready on day of pc launch and said it was based upon certification with the 2-3 timeframe. Xbox update came out 15 days after pc release which is still within the 2-3 timeframe. So again you're posts are not only contradictory but completely wrong on your claims.
You can keep trying Straw Mans, Red Herrings etc but it won't change the fact your claims are false and you know it.
get a pc like a normal person.
That I can understand it's the constant barrage of bs from certain posters claiming outright false things constantly and then claiming something different or 2 different and contradictory things at the same time. The people who're legitimately concerned are made to look like they're part of a kindergarten class by those who seem to have never grown out of that stage.