Patch 2.0.0 for PlayStation Users

I didn't expect myself to post anything on the forums, I simply just read other posts. Anyway, I talked to someone from Sony about Patch 2.0.0 for PlayStation and this was the outcome of it:




I understand that we have to be "patient" for the patch and new chapter and I'm trying to be considering I really enjoy DbD, but even though I'm losing the hype for the new chapter I really want to get my hands on the cosmetics. :) I honestly think we will get it next week on July 3, 2018. 
There is people who blame Sony and others who blame BHVR but maybe there were problems on both ends? I don't know.
Anyway, Xbox users, I'm so glad you got the patch and soon the DLC. Enjoy it!  :)<3

Much love,
PS4 User

Comments

  • KING_DEDE said:

    So did they ignore ps4 players on the stream

    no idea. just got off work and heading to the gym.. probably be 2 to 3 hours before i actually sit down to watch the stream. maybe someone else can answer this for us.
  • Russ76 said:
    KING_DEDE said:

    So did they ignore ps4 players on the stream

    no idea. just got off work and heading to the gym.. probably be 2 to 3 hours before i actually sit down to watch the stream. maybe someone else can answer this for us.
    Basically:

    "It's coming soon".
  • Still laughing at the complaint of this whole concept of an entire generation expecting everything now. Even though I don't mind waiting it's simply a want for the equality of outcome. We watch as PC players play the content that we deserve to have just as rightfully. And just as quickly as other platforms.

    But this is an issue with gaming. With them developing and building their games for PC. Dead By Daylight most likely would not have made it to PS4 if it hadn't been the success of the game on PC. So should we honestly expect them to care about Console equally to PC?
    Should we expect them to? Yes. Now do they? That depends on who you ask lol
  • @JammyJewels said:
    Russ76 said:


    KING_DEDE said:

    So did they ignore ps4 players on the stream

    no idea. just got off work and heading to the gym.. probably be 2 to 3 hours before i actually sit down to watch the stream. maybe someone else can answer this for us.

    Basically:

    "It's coming soon".

    So basically we have no news

  • Well. We can always try holding the Shrine of Secrets hostage.
    Yup lmao 
  • @ThePloopz said:
    JammyJewels said:

    Well. We can always try holding the Shrine of Secrets hostage.

    Yup lmao 

    Lol yep that works

  • @JammyJewels said:
    Still laughing at the complaint of this whole concept of an entire generation expecting everything now. Even though I don't mind waiting it's simply a want for the equality of outcome. We watch as PC players play the content that we deserve to have just as rightfully. And just as quickly as other platforms.

    Keep laughing, its a fact. Once the update hits you'll forget all about this and go back to playing like normal, stop being a drama llama

  • @JammyJewels said:
    Still laughing at the complaint of this whole concept of an entire generation expecting everything now. Even though I don't mind waiting it's simply a want for the equality of outcome. We watch as PC players play the content that we deserve to have just as rightfully. And just as quickly as other platforms.

    Keep laughing, its a fact. Once the update hits you'll forget all about this and go back to playing like normal, stop being a drama llama

    I mean just look xbox players lol most of them seem to have already forgotten. The only one I know of who isn’t playing is Russ because he said he won’t play until ps4 gets the update
  • @ThePloopz said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    @JammyJewels said:

    Still laughing at the complaint of this whole concept of an entire generation expecting everything now. Even though I don't mind waiting it's simply a want for the equality of outcome. We watch as PC players play the content that we deserve to have just as rightfully. And just as quickly as other platforms.

    Keep laughing, its a fact. Once the update hits you'll forget all about this and go back to playing like normal, stop being a drama llama

    I mean just look xbox players lol most of them seem to have already forgotten. The only one I know of who isn’t playing is Russ because he said he won’t play until ps4 gets the update

    That's cos Russ is a legend - even tho he is blatently playing it :D

  • My dude, my dudette, my fellow fog walker. The community shall bury this deep in our minds and bring up this spark to light up an even bigger flame as more content is brought out.

    Though this was an incredibly massive update so... Unless they add something ridiculously stupid (Pay to swing, god that'd be a nightmare) I don't think a situation like this will happen again.
  • @JammyJewels said:
    My dude, my dudette, my fellow fog walker. The community shall bury this deep in our minds and bring up this spark to light up an even bigger flame as more content is brought out.

    Though this was an incredibly massive update so... Unless they add something ridiculously stupid (Pay to swing, god that'd be a nightmare) I don't think a situation like this will happen again.

    Don't fkin jammy me jewels

    I cant see it happening again, im putting it solely down to a huge implementation of the shop more than anything - PS4 (and xbox) being too stringent on the content they certify and just general slow staff at BHVR and Sony and Microsoft.

    I have however in the mean time, been playing many different games and watching the world cup.

  • @ThePloopz said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    @JammyJewels said:

    Still laughing at the complaint of this whole concept of an entire generation expecting everything now. Even though I don't mind waiting it's simply a want for the equality of outcome. We watch as PC players play the content that we deserve to have just as rightfully. And just as quickly as other platforms.

    Keep laughing, its a fact. Once the update hits you'll forget all about this and go back to playing like normal, stop being a drama llama

    I mean just look xbox players lol most of them seem to have already forgotten. The only one I know of who isn’t playing is Russ because he said he won’t play until ps4 gets the update

    That's cos Russ is a legend - even tho he is blatently playing it :D

    lol.  nope.  I played the tutorial last night.  tonights plan is to fix dinner and then listen to the dev stream.  (probably going to watch the last 2 to 3) and then finish up some Luke Cage.

    Don't get me wrong.  i want to play it, but just can't do that to my fellow gamers. (as soon as you guys get it though I might take a day or 2 off of work and just binge it though.
  • @Russ76 said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    @ThePloopz said:

    TeambossFloze said:

    @JammyJewels said:
    
    Still laughing at the complaint of this whole concept of an entire generation expecting everything now. Even though I don't mind waiting it's simply a want for the equality of outcome. We watch as PC players play the content that we deserve to have just as rightfully. And just as quickly as other platforms.
    
    
    
    Keep laughing, its a fact. Once the update hits you'll forget all about this and go back to playing like normal, stop being a drama llama
    

    I mean just look xbox players lol most of them seem to have already forgotten. The only one I know of who isn’t playing is Russ because he said he won’t play until ps4 gets the update

    That's cos Russ is a legend - even tho he is blatently playing it :D

    lol.  nope.  I played the tutorial last night.  tonights plan is to fix dinner and then listen to the dev stream.  (probably going to watch the last 2 to 3) and then finish up some Luke Cage.

    Don't get me wrong.  i want to play it, but just can't do that to my fellow gamers. (as soon as you guys get it though I might take a day or 2 off of work and just binge it though.

    He says as he closes the shop after buying the latest hot pants for Kate

    :D

  • Bah.  i would never buy pants for Kate.  From what I can see the shorts are great.  ;)
  • @Russ76 said:
    Bah.  i would never buy pants for Kate.  From what I can see the shorts are great.  ;)

    Definitely has the best butt award from me - slightly off subject I know - sorry guys - CMON SONY WHERE IS MY DLC ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS MADFAKAS

  • @KING_DEDE said:
    DLC DLC DLC

    King Dede? more like King Doo doo

    Only joking - just hold on a coupla' more days brutha it'll be here

  • @TeambossFloze said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    DLC DLC DLC

    King Dede? more like King Doo doo

    Only joking - just hold on a coupla' more days brutha it'll be here

    Thanks

  • @TeambossFloze said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    DLC DLC DLC

    King Dede? more like King Doo doo

    Only joking - just hold on a coupla' more days brutha it'll be here

    Thanks

  • Me in a Nutshell : 

  • i just got word from sony that they cancelled the patch due to issues and it will need to be recertified which will take at least another few weeks.


  • Lowbei said:
    i just got word from sony that they cancelled the patch due to issues and it will need to be recertified which will take at least another few weeks.


    There he is....i haven't seen you around in a few days. Did santa cancel christmas too?
  • Amanda55 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    i just got word from sony that they cancelled the patch due to issues and it will need to be recertified which will take at least another few weeks.

    Prove it then.

    Why would you believe anything
    @Lowbei says. The man has been to prison.
  • Amanda55 said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    Amanda55 said:

    @Lowbei said:

    i just got word from sony that they cancelled the patch due to issues and it will need to be recertified which will take at least another few weeks.

    Prove it then.

    Why would you believe anything
    @Lowbei says. The man has been to prison.

    I don't. I want him to make a fool out of himself lol.

    He already does with almost everything he writes.
  • Amanda55 said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    Amanda55 said:

    @Lowbei said:

    i just got word from sony that they cancelled the patch due to issues and it will need to be recertified which will take at least another few weeks.

    Prove it then.

    Why would you believe anything
    @Lowbei says. The man has been to prison.

    I don't. I just want him to make a fool out of himself lol.

    Lol he's too high to know what he's talking about hahahaha (I've watched him stream for like 20 seconds)
  • all i know is the guy who said BHVR failed to send in the stuff for certification.... starting to think he may have actually known something.
  • Lol he's too high to know what he's talking about hahahaha (I've watched him stream for like 20 seconds)


    Now you peaked my interest and i want to go watch @Lowbei when do you stream.
  • fcc2014 said:
    Lol he's too high to know what he's talking about hahahaha (I've watched him stream for like 20 seconds)


    Now you peaked my interest and i want to go watch @Lowbei when do you stream.
    lol i stream nightly for a few hours latenight, and yes im usually very stoned, and still crushing it.

    and no, i dont know when the console nonsense is getting certified or whatever. i just think its funny to read the daily “im gonna quit if they dont patch” threads.  :)
  • Amanda55 said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    Amanda55 said:

    @Lowbei said:

    i just got word from sony that they cancelled the patch due to issues and it will need to be recertified which will take at least another few weeks.

    Prove it then.

    Why would you believe anything
    @Lowbei says. The man has been to prison.

    I don't. I just want him to make a fool out of himself lol.

    i thought you were ragequitting days ago over lack of certification.

    guess you realized how dumb that was and decided to stick around. good call lol
  • i thought you were ragequitting days ago over lack of certification.

    guess you realized how dumb that was and decided to stick around. good call lol
    Who said that?
  • fcc2014 said:
    i thought you were ragequitting days ago over lack of certification.

    guess you realized how dumb that was and decided to stick around. good call lol
    Who said that?
    well numerous console randos said that, but i was talking to the one i quoted. im sure they will deny it tho out of embarrassment and i dont care enough to go back and find it :)

    either way, like i said days ago, these 3rd party console users will be patient and wait for it, and get over their butthurt
  • Im over it. Wasn't impressed by the store or chapter. Just want the shard cap removed and i ain't paying for the chapter or skins. So it can drop whenever at this point.
  • Blizzard patch for Diablo 3 coming to all platforms same time... 
  • Blizzard patch for Overwatch coming to all platforms same time...
  • you will survive somehow
  • The wait is annoying, and I'm pretty sure I've already commented on this post, but let's be real. If the patch isnt live on PS4 before the 3rd, will we still get the anniversary blood point event? And if we don't, I'm sure the Devs will think of something to make up for it. Otherwise, this is one of the bigger patches, and comes with a lot of goodies. I'm fine with waiting, so long as they don't forget about us and ensure that this type.of waiting doesn't occur again, which they have said they will look into.
  • ...
    From Reddit?
  • ThePloopz said:
    ...
    From Reddit?
    My friend sent me the picture on PlayStation so I thought I would share it on here.😅
  • @BoxingRouge said:
    ThePloopz said:


    BoxingRouge said:

    ...

    From Reddit?

    My friend sent me a picture on PlayStation so I thought I would share it on here.😅

    I thought it was quite funny

  • I was hoping to see some good news by now.  Heck, at this point, I would settle for just news.    Because of the hour in Japan I don't expect any news before Monday.  sigh.. I hate this for you guys. 
  • Doctor in a suit people doctor in a suit
  • Hm. Can someone on PC give us some details on the update? I heard that everyone's been given 1000 or something Auric Cells...
  • Hm. Can someone on PC give us some details on the update? I heard that everyone's been given 1000 or something Auric Cells...
    Is that actually true
  • Hm. I hope so. I've mentioned a few times how I want Auric Cells to be a reward for buying Chapters (200-300 per chapter) but it's something that someone had said. I hope it's the case too. I know what I'm going to buy. Though I'm actually considering not buying this chapter. Mainly because I only want Kate...
  • ...
    I want this as my wall paper. Someone recreate this, but with higher quality.
  • People should dress up like the Trapper, place a hook outside the Sony offices, and camp it until the patch gets released. Maybe they'll take it seriously then! You could even have some Survivors dressed up like Meg and Claudette running around looping the cars on the street.

  • We're 17 full days past the date in which it was sent.

    This is extreme.

    Why didn't it come out together or a day apart from XB1. THe process couldn't be that much different.

    I was really hoping on today. Now we'll have to wait until Monday or Tues right?

  • Remember when they released the Saw Chapter on Xbox before other platforms?

    That was fun.
  • @Dwight_Confusion said:
    We're 17 full days past the date in which it was sent.

    This is extreme.

    Why didn't it come out together or a day apart from XB1. THe process couldn't be that much different.

    I was really hoping on today. Now we'll have to wait until Monday or Tues right?

    xD

1 2 3 4 5 6