Patch 2.0.0 for PlayStation Users

I didn't expect myself to post anything on the forums, I simply just read other posts. Anyway, I talked to someone from Sony about Patch 2.0.0 for PlayStation and this was the outcome of it:




I understand that we have to be "patient" for the patch and new chapter and I'm trying to be considering I really enjoy DbD, but even though I'm losing the hype for the new chapter I really want to get my hands on the cosmetics. :) I honestly think we will get it next week on July 3, 2018. 
There is people who blame Sony and others who blame BHVR but maybe there were problems on both ends? I don't know.
Anyway, Xbox users, I'm so glad you got the patch and soon the DLC. Enjoy it!  :)<3

Much love,
PS4 User

Comments

  • Love you bro. Add me on PSN if you are a ps4.

    I assume you're a well to do PC user.

    Check my thread in the ps4 section if you have a ps4

  • Just saying....

  • @fcc2014 said:
    Just saying....

    200 years later

  • fcc2014 said:

    Just saying.... 

    Your great grand children will hear of your pain and suffering.
  • KING_DEDE said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    Just saying....

    200 years later

      
  • @ThePloopz said:
    KING_DEDE said:

    @fcc2014 said:

    Just saying....

    200 years later

      

    One eternity later

  • @TeambossFloze said:

    @ThePloopz said:
    I don’t understand the problem people have with other people being impatient like I highly doubt you’re patient in every single aspect of your life. Also what you called impatience other people call being passionate

    You call this passion? I call it "spoilt I want everything now generation" - I'm impatient if my wages don't go in on time, im impatient if the hospital puts back an operation and I most definiately am not impatient when it comes to a DLC release to console.

    I'm very passionate about the game, but most of my posts are about improvements, gameplay, understanding mechanics - not OH NO WHERE IS MY PS4 DLC

    I call it cringe, people contacting Sony daily to ask about the update? I am as keen as anyone else to get it for my PS4 but people going to Sony daily asking them and making new threads here? Bit too far if you ask me

  • @Shipthebread said:

    @TeambossFloze said:

    @ThePloopz said:
    I don’t understand the problem people have with other people being impatient like I highly doubt you’re patient in every single aspect of your life. Also what you called impatience other people call being passionate

    You call this passion? I call it "spoilt I want everything now generation" - I'm impatient if my wages don't go in on time, im impatient if the hospital puts back an operation and I most definiately am not impatient when it comes to a DLC release to console.

    I'm very passionate about the game, but most of my posts are about improvements, gameplay, understanding mechanics - not OH NO WHERE IS MY PS4 DLC

    I call it cringe, people contacting Sony daily to ask about the update? I am as keen as anyone else to get it for my PS4 but people going to Sony daily asking them and making new threads here? Bit too far if you ask me

    Well you call it cringe I call it a bunch of pissed off dead by daylight players still stuck with 1.9.4 lashing out

  • and it could all be solved if BHVR would make a statement.  I am not saying it would stop all the calls, but it might help
  • Don't they say anything about it in the stream? 
  • Don't they say anything about it in the stream? 
    They’re still waiting for Sony.
  • Don’t expect anything until July 3rd is what I’m going with
  • Don't they say anything about it in the stream? 
    They’re still waiting for Sony.
    I really believe it will come out at least monday ufff
  • But will the shrine be ack anyways? Because some people said it will be back tomorrow
  • I'm sorry i can't help myself

  • @fcc2014 said:

    I'm sorry i can't help myself

    Truth

  • @KING_DEDE I don't won't to start a fight or get anyone upset but that guy posted in Reddit that there was an issue with the patch and we will get it July 3rd. The mod on this forum said nope just rumors nothing to see here and now i'm not so sure.

  • @fcc2014 said:
    @KING_DEDE I don't won't to start a fight or get anyone upset but that guy posted in Reddit that there was an issue with the patch and we will get it July 3rd. The mod on this forum said nope just rumors nothing to see here and now i'm not so sure.

    As if the mod would know anything either.

  • @BoxingRouge said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    @KING_DEDE I don't won't to start a fight or get anyone upset but that guy posted in Reddit that there was an issue with the patch and we will get it July 3rd. The mod on this forum said nope just rumors nothing to see here and now i'm not so sure.

    As if the mod would know anything either.

    At this point we're being treated like scum

  • @KING_DEDE It sucks we are getting it last. I really don't believe it was done on purpose but i do think the patch should have been separate for the chapter and a separate one for the store. It costs money to submit the patches. I have seen for other games 25k to 40k and i get that that is a lot for Xbox and PS4 for 2 separate patches but think of the potential backlash and loss of revenue this may have caused.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @KING_DEDE It sucks we are getting it last. I really don't believe it was done on purpose but i do think the patch should have been separate for the chapter and a separate one for the store. It costs money to submit the patches. I have seen for other games 25k to 40k and i get that that is a lot for Xbox and PS4 for 2 separate patches but think of the potential backlash and loss of revenue this may have caused.

    Didn’t they get rid of the cost years ago because it caused so many games to not get updated by small devs. That’s what I read anyway
  • @fcc2014 said:
    @KING_DEDE It sucks we are getting it last. I really don't believe it was done on purpose but i do think the patch should have been separate for the chapter and a separate one for the store. It costs money to submit the patches. I have seen for other games 25k to 40k and i get that that is a lot for Xbox and PS4 for 2 separate patches but think of the potential backlash and loss of revenue this may have caused.

    Oh yeah pretty big loss of revenue they're about to incur

  • @ThePloopz said:
    fcc2014 said:

    >

    @KING_DEDE It sucks we are getting it last. I really don't believe it was done on purpose but i do think the patch should have been separate for the chapter and a separate one for the store. It costs money to submit the patches. I have seen for other games 25k to 40k and i get that that is a lot for Xbox and PS4 for 2 separate patches but think of the potential backlash and loss of revenue this may have caused.

    Didn’t they get rid of the cost years ago because it caused so many games to not get updated by small devs. That’s what I read anyway

    I honestly don't know. Could be, i remember seeing a video on how PS4 patch certification worked

  • @KING_DEDE said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    @KING_DEDE It sucks we are getting it last. I really don't believe it was done on purpose but i do think the patch should have been separate for the chapter and a separate one for the store. It costs money to submit the patches. I have seen for other games 25k to 40k and i get that that is a lot for Xbox and PS4 for 2 separate patches but think of the potential backlash and loss of revenue this may have caused.

    Oh yeah pretty big loss of revenue they're about to incur

    I had a post on this forum about a short term boycott of the store but to be honest most people will just spend their money think nothing of it. I even saw Xbox users buying $10 worth of Auric Cells to buy the new chapter because it didn't update in the store fast enough instead of the normal price of $7. You can't overcome that when that is the community. I don't know. I know they are not getting anything from me.

  • All I know to be stuck on 1.9.4 while every one else has 2.0.0 is just sad

  • People can’t control themselves when it comes to things like this
  • @ThePloopz said:
    People can’t control themselves when it comes to things like this

    I'm telling you ps4 dead by daylight players are like a bunch of ravenous kids who haven't been fed yet

  • We will have to wait until next Monday/Tuesday and see what happens from there.

  • We will have to wait until next Monday/Tuesday and see what happens from there.

    Does it show the new shrine for you too?
  • @ThePloopz said:
    BoxingRouge said:

    We will have to wait until next Monday/Tuesday and see what happens from there.

    Does it show the new shrine for you too?

    Yes, but not for my friends which is strange.

  • @ThePloopz said:
    BoxingRouge said:

    We will have to wait until next Monday/Tuesday and see what happens from there.

    Does it show the new shrine for you too?

    Yes, but not for my friends which is strange.

    Yea and it says there’s 6 days left so is this shrine just going to go through with nobody being able to get anything or will we just not be able to get anything 
  • What's the time everyday that would be like a cutoff point for the update.
  • What's the time everyday that would be like a cutoff point for the update.
    no idea.  i would say noon so BHVR can hotfix any crippling problems, but no idea.  if they are confident, or have people on call/staying late, they may patch as they walk out the door.  (a bad idea imo, but you never know)
  • Russ76 said:
    What's the time everyday that would be like a cutoff point for the update.
    no idea.  i would say noon so BHVR can hotfix any crippling problems, but no idea.  if they are confident, or have people on call/staying late, they may patch as they walk out the door.  (a bad idea imo, but you never know)
    That would be nice. I know I looked and Japan is like 12hrs ahead of us, I'm est. So they could get approval tonight I guess.
  • If this update doesn't come for the 2x Bloodpoint event for the 2 f'n year anniversary.... i'm going to be seriously pissed... and might grind for things I planned on buying.

    I'm serious.

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:
    If this update doesn't come for the 2x Bloodpoint event for the 2 f'n year anniversary.... i'm going to be seriously pissed... and might grind for things I planned on buying.

    I'm serious.

    Exactly me

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:
    If this update doesn't come for the 2x Bloodpoint event for the 2 f'n year anniversary.... i'm going to be seriously pissed... and might grind for things I planned on buying.

    I'm serious.

    Join the Dark Side

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @Dwight_Confusion said:
    If this update doesn't come for the 2x Bloodpoint event for the 2 f'n year anniversary.... i'm going to be seriously pissed... and might grind for things I planned on buying.

    I'm serious.

    Join the Dark Side

    I hope we don't mis the 2x bp event because if we do then we really do need to be compensated because
    This certification process is pandemonium

  • Surely they would push the x2 BP weekend rather than have you giys miss it
  • but then again I figured they would keep the shrine inactive till all platforms had it... so what do i know.
  • No possible way to grind the new chapter before bp weekend if it comes Monday or Tuesday so i honestly dont care too much about the bp event.

  • fcc2014 said:

    No possible way to grind the new chapter before bp weekend if it comes Monday or Tuesday so i honestly dont care too much about the bp event.

    be nice if they gave you guys some extra irredescant shards for it.  i will still grind the double bp weekend, if PS4 has it, as i have some survivors that are not P3 yet
  • @Russ76 said:
    Surely they would push the x2 BP weekend rather than have you giys miss it

    I seriously hope so. But they didn't push the x3 BP event last year just because console didn't have Huntress yet. Yeah, it was their beginning on console but it still makes a precedent. Let's hope their not that stupid or otherwise I'm sure the forums would burn.

  • Damaho said:

    @Russ76 said:
    Surely they would push the x2 BP weekend rather than have you giys miss it

    I seriously hope so. But they didn't push the x3 BP event last year just because console didn't have Huntress yet. Yeah, it was their beginning on console but it still makes a precedent. Let's hope their not that stupid or otherwise I'm sure the forums would burn.

    Ouch.  i didn't buy the game till right before Christmas so had no idea.
  • I’m actually looking forward to the perk changes in the mid chapter patch than 2.0.. I feel like I’ve already know basic strategies of the Kate perks and the clown so that’s old news. Hopefully we won’t have a delay on that patch or worse they wait to release it all together.. 
  • So did they ignore ps4 players on the stream

  • Still laughing at the complaint of this whole concept of an entire generation expecting everything now. Even though I don't mind waiting it's simply a want for the equality of outcome. We watch as PC players play the content that we deserve to have just as rightfully. And just as quickly as other platforms.

    But this is an issue with gaming. With them developing and building their games for PC. Dead By Daylight most likely would not have made it to PS4 if it hadn't been the success of the game on PC. So should we honestly expect them to care about Console equally to PC?
  • The right thing for them to do would be to push the bloodhunt to another date that would be TBA if the patch is still not approved by next week. Then queue the PC and xbox players in all the social media posts 'dOuBblE bLoOdPoInTs wHeN???"

  • @JammyJewels said:
    Still laughing at the complaint of this whole concept of an entire generation expecting everything now. Even though I don't mind waiting it's simply a want for the equality of outcome. We watch as PC players play the content that we deserve to have just as rightfully. And just as quickly as other platforms.

    But this is an issue with gaming. With them developing and building their games for PC. Dead By Daylight most likely would not have made it to PS4 if it hadn't been the success of the game on PC. So should we honestly expect them to care about Console equally to PC?

    Well considering the fact that we're also paying customers of this game to we atleast expect not to be treated like second class gamers

  • Well. We can always try holding the Shrine of Secrets hostage.
1 2 3 4 … 6