Patch 2.0.0 for PlayStation Users
I didn't expect myself to post anything on the forums, I simply just read other posts. Anyway, I talked to someone from Sony about Patch 2.0.0 for PlayStation and this was the outcome of it:

I understand that we have to be "patient" for the patch and new chapter and I'm trying to be considering I really enjoy DbD, but even though I'm losing the hype for the new chapter I really want to get my hands on the cosmetics.
I honestly think we will get it next week on July 3, 2018.
There is people who blame Sony and others who blame BHVR but maybe there were problems on both ends? I don't know.
Anyway, Xbox users, I'm so glad you got the patch and soon the DLC. Enjoy it!

Much love,
PS4 User

I understand that we have to be "patient" for the patch and new chapter and I'm trying to be considering I really enjoy DbD, but even though I'm losing the hype for the new chapter I really want to get my hands on the cosmetics.
There is people who blame Sony and others who blame BHVR but maybe there were problems on both ends? I don't know.
Anyway, Xbox users, I'm so glad you got the patch and soon the DLC. Enjoy it!
Much love,
PS4 User
Comments
I can confirm it'll be here by July 3rd
What I find funny is you're all still posting flame post basically saying the same thing over and over which does nothing but start more flame posting. You complain about it taking so long yet they said 2-3 weeks which is still right on schedule.
At 2 weeks would be June 26th and it came out yesterday for Xbox, at 3 weeks it'd be July 3rd. Since this would still be before double blood points weekend it still works and July 3rd is the next Sony update day. So they planned accordingly and you're getting mad at them for the schedule being pretty accurate.
You complain they're not keeping you updated but if they kept posting the same thing every day that MS and Sony said it was still in certification you'd whine and ######### even more saying they were hiding something. I mean good grief quit blaming it on them based upon past things. This patch was different and had a lot more stuff going on. Also quit trying to compare them to the really big game developers with tons of employees and money.
As someone else has pointed out Warframe is still in certification and they're a whole lot bigger. The whole well they should've ignored ptb and sent it, well then you'd have a super buggy ass game and then you'd whine and ######### even more.
The biggest fallacies are saying well MS has it done so it's obviously BHVR's fault Sony isn't done. Well did it ever occur that Sony and MS are not only to different companies but also have different certification processes? That the code might gasp be different and that gasp those Q&A departments might be doing other certs at the same time for other companies?
While BHVR might've had some issues as they discussed and posted about, but it might also be completely out of their hands and if it comes by July 3rd then guess what it's still within the estimated 2-3 week timeframe they gave. Yes it's frustrating but all the constant non stop spamming of whine threads makes you all look like a bunch of entitled, petulant whiny children..
NOTE: Yes that last part was harsh but it's meant to be to get the point across. They haven't lied, they haven't hid anything and when they've gotten something new to add they've posted about it. The next patch should be smoother now that the store update is done since that was the biggest change alone with Shrine being moved.
Lastly when PS4 does get it hopefully they'll compensate all console users an appropriate amount of iridescent shards for the wait.
His uncles cousin works for Sony specifically in the very department and wing that is currentally working on the certification. And he can OF COURSE see info the future of when they complete it. DUH!
Plus, Badges. I keep gettin' 'em.
Your badges are nothing pipsqueak! This is my badge turf! If you tread on my land, I’ll have my swole as hell bodyguards elbow drop you into concrete! One of those guards name is David! The others name IS ALSO DAVID!
I'm afraid due to data concerns and GDPR I cannot disclose my position. Just don't worry it'll be here
Oh yeah! Well concrete beats electric! And after giggle man is submitting to the all mighty swole lord, I’ll use his giggly zapper smackers on that gay trap! BOOM!
I didnt' need to read the rest you had me at hello bro :chuffed:
The Killer, Nea! Who uses Decisive Strike and Sprint Burst!
nope
David used invoke painful arousal you are now paralyzed!
I knew it! The devs have it out for me! They seek subterfuge! How dare they!
D A R N
Then your husband needs a nerf. Big strong masculine arms are OP
"We were walk in' through t'ginnel". Excuse me, David, but is that English?
HE’S OP AND META!?!? Nerf Nerf Nerf! REEEEEEEEE
Aye they are hoping not to infuriate anymore and hope it comes out, everyone gets distracted and forgets about the current debacle. It's mostly all our fault at Sony we are very stringent with our testing procedure
I love how some people are trying to be the voice of "reason" in this topic.
Yeah its a dead horse and yeah we should all just shut up about it. We just care. That's the catch.
Any way you want to slice this up... it's been irritating for sure. I was wanting to have X amount of shards going into the BP event. I'm not going to be able to do that now. What a bummer.
If this update goes past tuesday... I think the PS4 community will flip out seriously.
I never said it was the planned date, I said that was the end of the 3 weeks estimate window time frame. Since BHVR knew Sony might take longer they added the 3 extra week just in case instead of the standar 1-2 weeks. Now since July 3rd is the next Sony update day schedule wise that'd make it pretty accurate estimation on their part.
If it comes out afterwards than that date then everyone can rightfully complain about it, but unless and until that happens people need to stop complaining about it with the umpteenth millionth thread. I mean why not go back to the favorite bashing method on ehre which is killer mains and survivor mains?
I now call upon @Jack11803 to further derail this thread with his manly shirtless memes.
I’m too busy watching the lord and master in Dwighty whities flexing.
GASP how could you!?
that thigh gap
One too many matches with Myers I suppose.
'Scuse me for a second. If the shoe was on the other foot you'd be complaining.
I think he ended up getting Mori'd by a Huntress with bad aim perhaps, she went low when she should've went high. So when the Entity brought him back he was ahem missing some things.
yeah. when i called sony they told me that they werent going to certify it until august, because yeah it makes sense that they would just give out a private businesses confidential info to anyone who calls, right?
And it's convenient you didn't reply to that second part. But I guarantee it, you'd see PC players angered by other platforms receiving content first. And if I may be honest from the way you present yourself you seem rather inconsiderate and rude. Negating angered customers to "3rd Party Randos" simply due to the fact we bought the game on a different platform. We are equally as important as PC players.
There has been some console to pc stuff but not much, and other times announcements have been made and never followed through on. Midtown Madness 3 was supposed to be a pc and Xbox release then got dropped to console only, it died a quick death due to lack of sales.
SC went to Xbox but even though Activision/Blizzard is a huge company the port still took forever, DIII had similar issues. The simple fact is pc users are a bigger base for most games that'll be cross platform so of course they're going to get earlier releases.
You also have to realize that the pc side has been established so long that even with Windows updates stuff is out there for months even years before release. The game developers all have a pretty good idea where Microsoft is going with their os. So pc side it's a lot easier to write code for. If you look at consoles and Nintendo is a perfect example of this like Apple, you don't get too much early access.
This won't really change at least for the next 5-10 years may'be less once prices become so low people can buy either system more easily or both at the same time. If someone ever made a system that was both console and pc like and that was affordable they'd make a killing. Well that and actually have it work unlike some of the ahem past mistakes.
Afraid not, 3rd July is going to be 99% the release date.
And still. It's indeed only disrespectful to just disregard the Console players. I've played on PC. I know how easy it is for the developers to be able to update games due to the ground they build the updates on being the same ground that they analyse the updates on. And the complications of having to convert key bindings and system-based details is a strenuous process. But as they say, a Mid-Chapter patch is coming. I would have suggested releasing the update. The store, the new characters, all of it. And if there are bugs reported, fix them in the mid-chapter update. Hell, people stopped playing the game over balance during the Howling Grounds event.