Patch 2.0.0 for PlayStation Users
I didn't expect myself to post anything on the forums, I simply just read other posts. Anyway, I talked to someone from Sony about Patch 2.0.0 for PlayStation and this was the outcome of it:

I understand that we have to be "patient" for the patch and new chapter and I'm trying to be considering I really enjoy DbD, but even though I'm losing the hype for the new chapter I really want to get my hands on the cosmetics.
I honestly think we will get it next week on July 3, 2018.
There is people who blame Sony and others who blame BHVR but maybe there were problems on both ends? I don't know.
Anyway, Xbox users, I'm so glad you got the patch and soon the DLC. Enjoy it!

Much love,
PS4 User

I understand that we have to be "patient" for the patch and new chapter and I'm trying to be considering I really enjoy DbD, but even though I'm losing the hype for the new chapter I really want to get my hands on the cosmetics.
There is people who blame Sony and others who blame BHVR but maybe there were problems on both ends? I don't know.
Anyway, Xbox users, I'm so glad you got the patch and soon the DLC. Enjoy it!
Much love,
PS4 User
Comments
This may make you feel better from one PS4 user to another.
We will have no later than July 3rd, It was sent two weeks ago. But there's a small chance that it might get released tomorrow but who knows.
Yeah it seems legit to me because that's that day of the store update too.
I hope future updates won't be like this though.
Where did you get to talk to Sony employee? I have tried 3 websites but none of them work.
No answer= fake
Dave from Sony: we are currently in the last stages of the process, we estimate the eta to be around Halloween.
Me: What HALLOWEEN?!?!
Dave from Sony: Yes we are working on 28.8kpbs speed here. You have to be patient.
So totally legit.. my uncle who use to be a parrot worked for Nabisco..
He can verify it.
It has to go to Japan and come back.
maybe it is just me, but i would at least like to know the bad news so i can deal with it.
in all honesty people are just excited... communicate with them to keep the excitement going.
all that said i think BHVR will feel it. a lot of people were excited and ready to buy the dlc. after the wait some will just decide to grind it out.
Nah they won’t feel anything lol people will buy it still and I know they will. A majority of players will complain about something but not actually do anything about it and still give money to the company their upset at. Now of the people who aren’t complaining most of them probably don’t even know what’s happening. Someone yesterday on Reddit thought their game was broken because the shrine wasn’t updating. That’s why I have very low confidence in any sort of backlash for anything having even an ounce of effect
I feel you all my fellow ps4 Dead by Daylight players (I really want the doctor in a suit cosmetic) this wait sucks so hopefully no later than 2 weeks we will all have the update
I understand being impatient but they can continue making additional content (not just cosmetics) if players continue to support the game. None of them want to anger part of the customer base, and if we support the game they will keep balancing it to make us happy and creating more of it for us to enjoy. I'm not suggesting you all buy the Chapter or an outfit (there might not be anything you like) but perhaps something in the future catches your eye...
P.s. I mean for other people, I'm still buying EVERYTHING!! Tee he ^_^
God damnit man
Just wait...there are 100000000 other games you can play whilst you wait a few more days.
Also if it is out on 3rd then just in time for double bloodpoint weekend woohoo
Thank god someone I agree with !!
You call this passion? I call it "spoilt I want everything now generation" - I'm impatient if my wages don't go in on time, im impatient if the hospital puts back an operation and I most definiately am not impatient when it comes to a DLC release to console.
I'm very passionate about the game, but most of my posts are about improvements, gameplay, understanding mechanics - not OH NO WHERE IS MY PS4 DLC
They do - very much so.
Maybe I should be more patient with other peoples impatience lol
Is there even a point to play a game where you can't wear a leopard print shirt....
Oh stop.
You're just in here making noise.
It's been 16 days since cert process was started. 1 full day since xb1 got it.
People aren't cool with it. Grow up. POsting around that people are entitled and a "me now generation" is silly.
Most people, including myself were chill and patient up until Tuesday or so. Since then we've been chomping at the bit.
Is it silly? you don't agree that generationally there is a general feeling that everyone wants everything and they want it now?
and also I was having rather calm, interesting debate with @ThePloopz thanks
No I agree with the overall vibe of that.
I don't think it applies to this current situation.
I honestly can't stand most millennials. They drive me crazy. So yeah.
THis current situation has definitely expired it's own patience cue.
at least we agree on that - apart from your final point - I don't think it has expired not just yet. say middle of July ? I riot ! lol
Nah. We're 16 days past the date. I get it was a big patch and needed while. That is why I was completely carefree about it all until about 2 days ago or so.
Now I'm definitely impatient and ready to get it.
You are gonna get it in a minute sunshine if you don't stop being impatient.
I jest - you are entitled to how you feel
just don't make any more forum posts on it man lol
timefortheworldcup #comeonengland
Yeah, sucks that Senegal failed.
And I've only made like 1 thread on it.. so...
England Belgium match is just for that 1st seed basically. Winner plays Japan, loser plays Columbia.
I know you have Dwight and that's why I like you - you only needed one thread for this lol