Patch 2.0.0 for PlayStation Users
I didn't expect myself to post anything on the forums, I simply just read other posts. Anyway, I talked to someone from Sony about Patch 2.0.0 for PlayStation and this was the outcome of it:

I understand that we have to be "patient" for the patch and new chapter and I'm trying to be considering I really enjoy DbD, but even though I'm losing the hype for the new chapter I really want to get my hands on the cosmetics.
I honestly think we will get it next week on July 3, 2018.
There is people who blame Sony and others who blame BHVR but maybe there were problems on both ends? I don't know.
Anyway, Xbox users, I'm so glad you got the patch and soon the DLC. Enjoy it!

Much love,
PS4 User

I understand that we have to be "patient" for the patch and new chapter and I'm trying to be considering I really enjoy DbD, but even though I'm losing the hype for the new chapter I really want to get my hands on the cosmetics.
There is people who blame Sony and others who blame BHVR but maybe there were problems on both ends? I don't know.
Anyway, Xbox users, I'm so glad you got the patch and soon the DLC. Enjoy it!
Much love,
PS4 User
Comments
i get what youre saying tho.
It's too weird..maybe I've been playing it on the PS4 to long idk..but when it comes down to it I choose my PS4 over my computer any day..js
I get that it takes longer on consles I do, but the fact that they said that then not even 2 weeks later put out the patch then just went radio slient on the other dlcs caused an up roar. I wanna play just as bad as the next person but it's true we will get it when we get it.
But I understand everyone's frustration. It's in a way like being lied to then ignored..like other people has said I'm sure they could have asked for an update to see where they were on things
But instead it was radio slient until they posted about Xbox getting their dlc in the upcoming days then was out the next day. It sucks they have had it for almost 3 days now but what can ya do?
People need to vent ...let them read it or move on..adding more fuel to the fire isn't going to do anyone any good....js