What do you nickname the Killers and which is your fav nickname?

My favorite is between Bubba Bear for Leatherface and Bun-Bun for Huntress ๐Ÿ’œ

What about you guys?

Comments

  • Tapper is the Trappy boi, Piggy is Miss Piggy and Plague is the Vomit Queen

  • Plague is basically the Huntress with a flamethrower.

  • Spiritus for Spirit

  • Dennis the menace for freddy

  • Meddling kids for legion

  • Let's see.

    Trapper: Snappy boy.

    Wraith: Mr. Bing Bong.

    Hillbilly: Billy.

    Nurse: Ms. Thank God I play on PS4.

    Hag: Jump scare b****.

    Shape: Scary mofo.

    Doctor: Zappy Doc.

    Huntress: Bunny girl.

    Cannibal: Letty.

    Nightmare: Annoying Licensed Killer.

    Pig: Amanda.

    Clown: Fatty.

    Spirit: Scary b****.

    Legion: Annoying Original Killer.

    Plague: Puke girl.

    My favourite is Mr. Bing Bong

  • I like calling Hag Haggith for some reason

  • Trapper: Rip ankles

    Wraith: Bing

    Hillbily: rank 20 or Rank 1 no in between

    Nurse: glad that I play xbox

    Hag: Crouch master

    Myers: Ghostface's movie title

    Leatherface: Big boi or Leathery boi

    Freddy: The light at the end of the tunnel

    Pig: Light at the end of the tunnel 2.0

    Clown: Biggy thick

    Doctor: Zappy boi

    Spirit: A vaccum

    Legion: Leegon

    Plague: *Groaning noises of annoyance*

    I like legions, leegon (Lee-Gon')

  • imagine not calling plague "vommy mommy"

  • Hillyface and Leatherbilly

    GUESS WHICH IS WHICH

  • @artist

    That made me laugh more than it should have

  • I name them by their titles.

  • Hag = Doritos Killer

  • Clown: Chunk Master or Edgy Vape Guy.

    Nurse: Useless.

    Billy: Mr. Miss every Chainsaw.

  • Legion - Dj stab master

    Trapper _ Sir Trap master

    Piggy_ Miss dashy

    Micheal.. Oh my god no.. (scares me to high hell)

    Clown - Mr woddles

    Letherface - bubba (I love bubbas think they are adorable)

    Spirit _ Miss booty be popping

  • @artist said:

    imagine not calling plague "vommy mommy"

    @artistCan I borrow this? I was calling her Coodie Queen but this sounds way more suitable ๐Ÿ’œ

  • I call plague Puke Mom regularly but besides that I rarely use nicknames

  • @Unicorn i got it from some streamers i watch, im sure they wont mind lol

  • Plague = Puke Princess ๐Ÿ’š

  • I call alot of killers daddy for some reason.

  • I think Pig & Freddy are the only killers I call a different name.

    Pig: Ms. Piggy

    Freddy: Fredward

    Well for Myers I just call him by his first name or just Mike.

    *UPDATE*

    I also call Hag... Haggipooh.

  • Trapper: Mr. X

    Wraith: Bing Bong Bong Bing

    Hillbilly: Billy Boi

    Nurse: Smoker

    Huntress: Hatchy Gurl

    Shape: Stalky Man

    Hag: Liver Lover

    Doctor: Zappy Mc Zap Face

    Nightmare: Sharp Hand Joe or Sad Man Freddy

    Leatherface: Bubba the Tank Engine

    Clown: Chuckles

    Pig: Ms. Piggy

    Legion: Detroit

    Spirit: Waluiwah!

    Plague: Vomit Mistress

  • Trapper: Jason wannabe

    Wraith: Bing-bong

    Hillbilly: Better-face

    Nurse: Welp.

    Michael: Mikey

    Leatherface: Hillbilly wannabe

    Pig: Piggy

    Doctor: Sir shocks alot

    Freddy: Edward Watermelon hands

    Legion: The almighty powerful God that we should all totally worship.

    Clown: Fattywise

    Spirit: Ghost Adventure

    Plague: Puke mama

    Hag: Nani?!?!!!!

    Huntress: Bunny mama

  • Wraith: bing bong boy

    trapper: trappy boy

    hillbilly: billy boy

    huntress: wife

    shape: stabby boi or Michael

    leatherface: dear god no I want to dc now but momma didnโ€™t raise no quitter

    legion: angsty teen boy

    Pig: piggy

    I donโ€™t have any for the others

  • I call Hillbilly: discount Leatherface.

  • @shinymon but hillbilly came out before leatherface

    (I like your username btw)

  • Billyboy, Bunnymom and Miss Piggy

  • Spirit- Queen kink.

    Hag- King kink.

    My favourite is Queen Kink.

  • I tend to call Hag "bleeeh!" In accordance with her trap trigger sound effect.

    Legion is "edgy teen"

    Doc is, well, Doc.

    Billy is "chainsaw", Nurse is "blinks", Huntress is "hatchets"

    Myers is "spooky" and while I don't have a nickname for pig, I do call her RBTs "party hats"

  • Wow first post, being ghosting the forums for a while finally joined ๐Ÿ˜… Couldn't resist this thread love someone else uses haggith @OffensiveHumor

    Trapper: Stompy/Trappu

    Doctor: Dookie/The Dooks (I'm so sorry it just happened over time)

    Wraith: Bing bong

    Huntress: Hunto

    Hag: Haggy/Haggith

    Pig: Pog

    Shape: Mikey/Mookie

    Plague: Barfy/Barfzilla

    Billy: Angry boi/ hirrubirry

    Freddy: Freddo

    LF- Bubbs/Chubba Bubba

    Spirit: Spiruto

  • I call most of the Killers by their real first names.

    So...

    • The Trapper - Evan
    • The Nurse - Sally
    • The Shape - Michael Myers
    • The Hag - Lisa
    • The Huntress - Anna
    • The Nightmare - Freddy
    • The Clown - Jeffrey
    • The Spirit - Rin
    • The Legion - Susie, Joey, Julie, or Frank

    That said I do use nicknames for the others or in specific situations.

    • The Wraith - Bing Bong Boi, Philly, or The Invisible Man.
    • The Hillbilly - Mad Max, Mildly Miffed Max, Mad Mex, or Chex Mex.
    • The Cannibal - Tum-Tums
    • The Pig - Lil' Mandy, Mandy, or Katy Perry ('cuz you're gonna hear her roar).
    • The Plague - Vommy Mommy
    • Anna Banana whenever I'm facing Anna instead of playing her.
    • Fredward whenever Freddy gets no Kills.
    • Mikul Mirs if I'm playing in a SWF and we meet a Michael.
    • Jason Wannabe if I'm playing in a SWF and we meet an Evan.
    • Roy instead of Jeffrey if I'm in a SWF. Specifically, "What the hell!? It's Roy!" (Long story short, that's taken from a really bad horror game I watched on YouTube)
    • Weegion instead of Legion if I've watched Puppers recently.

    My favorite nickname is either Anna Banana, Roy, Mandy, or Katy Perry. I honestly can't choose.

  • Wraith: Mr Bing Bong is my favourite :)

  • My favs that me and my friends use are:

    Clown: Fatty fatty 2x4

    Hag: Saggy titties/Diaper Booty/Grandma

    Spirit: La Spirita

    Huntress: Hunter Killer Wolf B***

    Plague: Barf B****

    Legion: Options -> Triangle -> X (If your on console you know what this means LOL)

    • hillbilly is billy
    • hag is grandma with a paddle or slappy girl
    • doctor is Mr. doc
    • huntress is huntress her name is perfect
    • legion is adrenaline abuser
    • freddy is sharp hand joe
    • plague is sick af lady
    • the pig is piggy or sometimes JAWS idk why
    • trapper is also JAWS but this time because of traps
    • wraith is Mr. bing bong with a big ding dong
    • nurse is sweaty girl with a medical condition
    • myers jump scare man
    • spirit is father abused... girl
    • leatherface is "screw you im not going to save her from leather daddy"
    • clown is your around the corner drug dealer also known as coughers