Comments

  • @HeroLives said:

    Take my money

    Same

  • The fact you think you look cool bullying someone is the real comedy. It’s not a good look.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/391089#Comment_391089

    Are you really going to complain about useless threads?

    @Topic:

    I dont think that his Perks will have such a big impact, but we will see... Flip-Flop will be controversial to begin with, but I doubt that even this Perk will find its way into the Meta.

    @Aven_Fallen Flip-Flop has great potential for SWF. We will see if these groups are going to use it or not. Maybe it will get overlooked, but that doesn't change the perk's power.

  • @NoShinyPony

    Flip-Flop and MoM sound not bad at all, this is for sure. But are those Perks good enough to replace other commonly used Perks? Thats were I doubt it.

  • What an awesome trailer. I will never abandon Dwight but its cool to have Ash in the game.

  • You can bet your ass that I'm buying Ash the second he drops on April 2nd. Sorry, Tapp and Claudette; I believe I have a new favorite survivor.

  • Thanks for the links

    Nice to see Bruce Campbell in the video, he always makes me laugh, can't wait for the dlc to drop, new survivor to main incoming.

  • I’m worried about what this means for killers, especially MoM. We just got cured of ds and surprise ds ruining momentum, survivors (especially with friends) really really don’t need yet another safe second chance perk.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    @DwikeyMain84 Prestiged Ash would be awesome. I've just got Laurie to level 49 and was going to use her for the prestige trophies. Not now!

    everytime ash gets bloody in the movies and show he is literally covered head to toe in blood, i just hope they make his prestiged clothing look like that :) but yes def go for prestiged trophies with ASH :)

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    Thanks for the links

    Nice to see Bruce Campbell in the video, he always makes me laugh, can't wait for the dlc to drop, new survivor to main incoming.

    You're welcome, I always love the mini DLCs tbh.

  • now all the killers that slug survivors in hopes of taking away their DS will have to rethink that tactic for sure :)

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    I was never giving less ######### about new content in DbD, not hyped or interested at all.

    So edgy bro

  • Reposting this there, so it didn't get ignored at the bottom of previous page:

    Another license they ruined for me.

    Can't wait to be BM'ed by some Ash, so i can no longer see his face without cringing.

    Edit: Also as usual, the same peoples telling us that "Mettle of a Man will certainly not be released as is, it's only leaked, don't cry already !" are now either acting like absolutely nothing was discussed about it, or now say the usual :

    "Adapt ! Git Gud !"

    Or should i say :

    @DwikeyMain84 "now all the killers that slug survivors in hopes of taking away their DS will have to rethink that tactic for sure :)"

    UPybAcAq_400x400 - Copie.png

    See ? Already happening.

    InB4: "Do you have a problem with our new anti-toxic killah tool ?

    8netduvux2p11.png


  • @NathanExplosion said:

    Repost this there, so it didn't get ignored at the bottom of previous page:

    Another license they ruined for me.

    Can't wait to be BM'ed by some Ash, so i can no longer see his face without cringing.

    Edit: Also as usual, the same peoples telling us that "Mettle of a Man will certainly not be released as is, it's only leaked, don't cry already !" are now either acting like absolutely nothing was discussed about it, or now say the usual :

    "Adapt ! Git Gud !"

    Or should i say :

    @DwikeyMain84 "now all the killers that slug survivors in hopes of taking away their DS will have to rethink that tactic for sure :)"

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/000/KL705H9H5MPA.png

    See ? Already happening.

    InB4: "Do you have a problem with our new anti-toxic killah tool ?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/043/1V30I42ZEB0N.png


  • Right, but Leatherface came out about a month and a half before the Freddy chapter and almost two months after the Huntress chapter. Ash is coming out exactly two weeks after the Plague chapter.

  • So Dwight will still hold The Mister of the Fog crown? I was hoping for some meta change.

  • I thought Ash was a girl though.

  • @PigNRun said:

    I thought Ash was a girl though.

    wat

  • @NathanExplosion said:

    Another license they ruined for me.

    Can't wait to be BM'ed by some Ash, so i can no longer see his face without cringing.

    Edit: Also as usual, the same peoples telling us that "Mettle of a Man will certainly not be released as is, it's only leaked, don't cry already !" are now either acting like absolutely nothing was discussed about it, or now say the usual :

    "Adapt ! Git Gud !"

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/140/UF1HUL30YT8T.png

    @NathanExplosion

    Well, it's no use being so close-minded about it.

  • @NathanExplosion said:

    Repost this there, so it didn't get ignored at the bottom of previous page:

    Another license they ruined for me.

    Can't wait to be BM'ed by some Ash, so i can no longer see his face without cringing.

    Edit: Also as usual, the same peoples telling us that "Mettle of a Man will certainly not be released as is, it's only leaked, don't cry already !" are now either acting like absolutely nothing was discussed about it, or now say the usual :

    "Adapt ! Git Gud !"

    Or should i say :

    @DwikeyMain84 "now all the killers that slug survivors in hopes of taking away their DS will have to rethink that tactic for sure :)"

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/000/KL705H9H5MPA.png

    See ? Already happening.

    InB4: "Do you have a problem with our new anti-toxic killah tool ?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/043/1V30I42ZEB0N.png

    im not saying git gud but a lot of killers been slugging people to stop ds now with flip flop they will have to rethink that....whats wrong with saying the truth? sensitive much pal.

  • @DwikeyMain84

    That shouldn't be the case in the first place.

    1486474970-kermit-facepalm.png


  • @NathanExplosion said:

    Repost this there, so it didn't get ignored at the bottom of previous page:

    Another license they ruined for me.

    Can't wait to be BM'ed by some Ash, so i can no longer see his face without cringing.

    Edit: Also as usual, the same peoples telling us that "Mettle of a Man will certainly not be released as is, it's only leaked, don't cry already !" are now either acting like absolutely nothing was discussed about it, or now say the usual :

    "Adapt ! Git Gud !"

    Or should i say :

    @DwikeyMain84 "now all the killers that slug survivors in hopes of taking away their DS will have to rethink that tactic for sure :)"

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/000/KL705H9H5MPA.png

    See ? Already happening.

    InB4: "Do you have a problem with our new anti-toxic killah tool ?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/043/1V30I42ZEB0N.png

    Why did you repost? So you could reel in more attention to your comment?? Dude are you that conceited?

    Don't misunderstand I dont have a problem with your argument, it's a genuine concern. But jeez it's kind of funny how you think your comment was that important.

  • He is called "Ashley" (right?), which is predominantly a female name. :P

  • @PigNRun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/391254#Comment_391254

    He is called "Ashley" (right?), which is predominantly a female name. :P

    There's also Ash Ketchum

  • @Kagrenac

    It's there at the view of everyone, so the said peoples i'm pointing out can't act as i described without others not noticing the shenaningan.

    But i guess that coming from you it's personal.

    1487201456-kermit-observe.png


  • @PigNRun said:

    I thought Ash was a girl though.

    Nope.

    Thank God it's a dude. Tired of the over the top female slants.


    legionsmileypurple.png


  • @NathanExplosion said:

    @Kagrenac

    It's there at the view of everyone, so the said peoples i'm pointing out can't act as i described without others not noticing the shenaningan.

    But i guess that coming from you it's personal.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/051/1D1P8T4TWPMQ.png

    I mean it's more like I believe you thought it was an amazing comment so you just reposted it but whatever. There was really no point to it other than to stroke your own weewee while also responding to other comments that replied.

    When people mention you they see what you commented above. It's pretty pointless to do that.

  • @PigNRun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/391254#Comment_391254

    He is called "Ashley" (right?), which is predominantly a female name. :P

    @PigNRun If you want to be exact, "Ashley" is originally a male name. It's gender neutral for a long time, anyway. In the end, it doesn't really matter. I don't think everybody here knows The Evil Dead.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/391002#Comment_391002

    and the trailer features the actual actor, too.

    Super impressed.

    Oh, I fully expected Bruce to be in whatever trailer they put together. I've worked with him in the past, and he's very easy to work with and loves doing stuff for the fans. In his case, it's not an act like with a lot of actors. He's very down to Earth. He and Sam Raimi are both great guys.

  • I like how it says Ash will be voiced by Bruce Campbell himself. Voiced being various different grunts and effects as well as a scream when he's hooked. Who knows maybe he might sass the killer when pointing.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    I like how it says Ash will be voiced by Bruce Campbell himself. Voiced being various different grunts and effects as well as a scream when he's hooked. Who knows maybe he might sass the killer when pointing.

    I'm just happy a licensed survivor is going to look like how they did in the movie they came from

  • @PigNRun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/391254#Comment_391254

    He is called "Ashley" (right?), which is predominantly a female name. :P

    Where I live atleast (UK) I personally know more guys called Ashley than girls but idk, I've always seen it as a gender neutral name.

  • @Kagrenac "I mean it's more like I believe you thought it was an amazing comment so you just reposted it but whatever. There was really no point to it other than to stroke your own weewee while also responding to other comments that replied"


    So it's personal.

    When did i poop'ed in your cereal ?

    You should now it's comming if you're constantly saying survivor mains shenaningans tho.

    1479682877-kermit-1.png


  • @Kagrenac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/391293#Comment_391293

    I'm just happy a licensed survivor is going to look like how they did in the movie they came from

    Thas's because there are generally two licenses you need. The first is for the fictional character from the copyright/trademark holder. The second, is for the actor's likeness, which you have to get from the actor. Sounds strange, I know, but that's how it operates.

    Bruce is easy to work with, especially when it comes to his likeness for Ash Willaims. I fully expected the in-game avatar to look like him.

    For Freddy, I wasn't shocked at all that it didn't look like Robert. He's a real ass to work with when it comes to his likeness, and expensive as all hell.

  • @NathanExplosion said:

    @Kagrenac "I mean it's more like I believe you thought it was an amazing comment so you just reposted it but whatever. There was really no point to it other than to stroke your own weewee while also responding to other comments that replied"

    So it's personal.

    When did i poop'ed in your cereal ?

    You should now it's comming if you're constantly saying survivor mains shenaningans tho.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/140/L77REAUJGOPA.png

    I'm just annoyed by the fact you did it.

    If you want to make it personal I can, but we're on a discussion forum so I'd rather not.

    I play both survivor and killer and I agree with you; mettle of man needs tweaks.

  • I hope his perks stay as they are.... devs dont break for the babies!...... not this time!

  • @Seanzu said:

    So it's likely the perks we saw were their final version, interesting to see what people think about mettle of man and if it'll actually affect gameplay all that much.

    Only time will tell.

    Mettle of Man looks like release DS. My only problem with "those" 2nd chances is, that they're unavoidable. MoM procs regardless how you play, while every other 2nd chance has a specific niche and condition to trigger it. MoM is another healthstate that you have to power through and waste time for it.

  • I couldn't care less about Ash, I'm just waiting for the MoM shitstorm.

  • @Kilmeran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/391295#Comment_391295

    Thas's because there are generally two licenses you need. The first is for the fictional character from the copyright/trademark holder. The second, is for the actor's likeness, which you have to get from the actor. Sounds strange, I know, but that's how it operates.

    Bruce is easy to work with, especially when it comes to his likeness for Ash Willaims. I fully expected the in-game avatar to look like him.

    For Freddy, I wasn't shocked at all that it didn't look like Robert. He's a real ass to work with when it comes to his likeness, and expensive as all hell.

    What's it like working in the horror industry? It's always been a dream of mine!

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/391002#Comment_391002

    and the trailer features the actual actor, too.

    Super impressed.

    Bhvr put up for this, they did very good with this trailer and Ash looks awesome in game!.. I'm hoping it sells well... and brings players in...

  • I'm a male and I am called Ashley as are most Ashleys in the UK. Female Ashleys tend to go with Ashleigh more often. It's because our fate is Ash you see.

  • @Kagrenac .. yeah paranoia and crafting happens a lot... imma easily try breakdown, MoM, BT and DS atleast once xD ...but this means I won't have any exhaustion perks soo

  • @NathanExplosion said:

    Repost this there, so it didn't get ignored at the bottom of previous page:

    Another license they ruined for me.

    Can't wait to be BM'ed by some Ash, so i can no longer see his face without cringing.

    Edit: Also as usual, the same peoples telling us that "Mettle of a Man will certainly not be released as is, it's only leaked, don't cry already !" are now either acting like absolutely nothing was discussed about it, or now say the usual :

    "Adapt ! Git Gud !"

    Or should i say :

    @DwikeyMain84 "now all the killers that slug survivors in hopes of taking away their DS will have to rethink that tactic for sure :)"

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/000/KL705H9H5MPA.png

    See ? Already happening.

    InB4: "Do you have a problem with our new anti-toxic killah tool ?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/043/1V30I42ZEB0N.png

    I would be totally fine if second chance perks were specifically designed to combat nasty killer play ie. camping and tunneling and prolonged slugging (you know what I mean, they refuse to pick you up or let anyone come near you - not just being unlucky number 3.)

    But they don’t work like that. And swf in particular purposely exploit them to not work like that. Instead what would genuinely be a second chance at playing the game is actually nasty survivors purposely extending chases and denying killer blood points while they shower in them themselves, making the killer experience miserable and encouraging them to play dirty back.

    Dirty toxic survivors are the root of dbd’s problems - you want to stop camping, tunneling, dodging, and dcing? Look at survivor (particularly swf) behavior, and remember the person playing killer is also just a person looking to have some fun.

  • @Kagrenac "If you want to make it personal I can, but we're on a discussion forum so I'd rather not."

    Now i'm wondering where in my post did i mentionned that i wanted to make it personal.

    1486494882-kermit-pensif4.png

    We agreeing on something ?

    What a beautiful day !

    1486510395-kermit-content.png


  • @Mikeadatrix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/391301#Comment_391301

    What's it like working in the horror industry? It's always been a dream of mine!

    I've actually worked in several different genres for TV and film. Horror was one of my top 3, though. The funny thing is, depending on what you're on at the time, and when you're near the set, seeing some of that stuff in full costume and make-up is still unnerving. Even when you know damned well there's someone under it all.

  • @Kilmeran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/391295#Comment_391295

    Thas's because there are generally two licenses you need. The first is for the fictional character from the copyright/trademark holder. The second, is for the actor's likeness, which you have to get from the actor. Sounds strange, I know, but that's how it operates.

    Bruce is easy to work with, especially when it comes to his likeness for Ash Willaims. I fully expected the in-game avatar to look like him.

    For Freddy, I wasn't shocked at all that it didn't look like Robert. He's a real ass to work with when it comes to his likeness, and expensive as all hell.

    Didn’t Robert Englund die a few years ago?

  • @pemberley

    @pemberley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/391224#Comment_391224

    I would be totally fine if second chance perks were specifically designed to combat nasty killer play ie. camping and tunneling and prolonged slugging (you know what I mean, they refuse to pick you up or let anyone come near you - not just being unlucky number 3.)

    But they don’t work like that. And swf in particular purposely exploit them to not work like that. Instead what would genuinely be a second chance at playing the game is actually nasty survivors purposely extending chases and denying killer blood points while they shower in them themselves, making the killer experience miserable and encouraging them to play dirty back.

    Dirty toxic survivors are the root of dbd’s problems - you want to stop camping, tunneling, dodging, and dcing? Look at survivor (particularly swf) behavior, and remember the person playing killer is also just a person looking to have some fun.

    I couldn't agree more.

    But BHVR chose to cater to them since so much time that i don't think it's even fixable at this point.

    Just look at the DC rate and inherent entitled mindset that come with it.

    That's what happen when you accept and promote childish behaviors.

    1491239399-ruthveun-nounours3cannabis.png


  • @HeroLives said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/391155#Comment_391155

    The fact you think you look cool bullying someone is the real comedy. It’s not a good look.

    So because i said it's a useless thread discussing things we already know about is bullying?

    That doesn't make any sense, if you wanna see bullying then take a look at @12346789 Dude harassed people constantly after he was previously banned, oh but i am the bully. ok.

    20190316162307_1.jpg


1 2 3