So:
Why did you chose the pfp that you have as of right now? Do you like the character? Is it your main?
I chose to use a Legion PfP cause I really connect to being a edgy teen. And the 28 stab wounds meme is hilarious.
Plus, the killer has a hood. I love me some hoods. Let me know why you guys chose your PfP below :D

Comments
@Shad03 I use Quentin as my profile picture because I look rather similar to Quentin Smith (yes, the "ugly" DBD variant) in real life. Additionally, I like memeing about Pharmacy and since I see so little discussion about the perk sometimes consider myself one of the leading Clergymen of the "Church of Pharmacy."
I also like all of Quentin's perks as I like:
Knowing where the doors are at all times (as well as opening them faster)
I like a guaranteed Green Rarity item every game.
I like buffing allies near me.
I use Freddy because he was my very first "official" main, he was also the first killer I got to p3 lvl 50 and I just love playing him in general. He's been my main since he released day 1. No other killer makes me want to play the game more than him
I see you are a man of culture as well.
You are obviously a Joey main. ;)
Billy because I use him to bury SWF teams. The best part is the salt :)
Good. Let the salt flow through them.
I’m maining Laurie right now, but I change my pfp a lot.
I noticed. ^_^
Before the update I used to main Kate unless I had dailies/wanted to use up offerings to prestige other characters. She is the only character I have every perk on.
Claudette because I am a horrible person.
I think everyone has noticed my habit.😂
Tapp. because i want to be a Detective when i grow up. And love to play as one in video games. Even to the point of creating my own character.
@JoannaVO I have every teachable perk I currently own on Dwight. I need to get more teachables though, so I don't have the full roster.
@Delfador Claudette is not that bad XD
@Susie_ I actually don’t get tunneled much.
You'll have to read up on the case of a victim whom received 28 stab wounds.
I swear I had nothing to do with it...
The chaser emblem because... *cough* ... Well... I like chasing survivors. *cough*
I main huntress because I destroy peoples faces with hatchets and watching everyone panic around the map is lovely. Like, skipping through a field of corpses humming my favorite lullaby enjoy the breeze between my throws.
I main Pig. Don't really care for Saw, though. Or slashers. Or...horror.
Because the Jane and Plague pfp’s are out.
I main Spirit rn but thinking of changing my pfp because I end up switching up my mains a ton because I get bored of the same old power every match.
@KillermainBTWm8 I mean, just because I have a Legion pic does not mean I don't use other characters. I main Dwight as a survivor and Trapper will always be my go to killer.
But of course, I ain't ever changing my pfp unless we get another hooded killer.
@Shad03 I’m going to be here every other day just so you know. :)
HER FACE IS SO ZOOMED IN!
It really is. XD
I have bars because I cant figure out how to change it on mobile.....
Kate 'cause she's a cutie.
@Carpemortum switch to the full site, it still works on mobile.
@TreemanXD
Holy hell thank you. I thought I was just braindead haha.
@Carpemortum you’re welcome. :)
@TreemanXD
Whoohoo now I'm a picture!
Also took me a while to figure out how to get back to mobile. 😆
Now I can answer the post!
Kate because shes been my main chick since I got the game. Love jane, but Kate is still queen. I think it's her hair.