I'm not having fun playing the game ,, give back my money $$

i feel stress playing the game

i try hard but always get tunnled & camped and ppl just disconnecting

i waited 2 hours to play a normal game just a normal game

as well as the (-) PLAGE how came up this idea in the heads of designers to make a such a mistake. i recommend delete this char. or make it normal killer to have fun play with ...

- Ranking system ,, i've over 1800 hours and i keep getting -1 or Zer0 this is tough and unacceptable how come i got over 25000 points and i get a zero ,, thats rude !!

i hope you can understand that i payed you money to improve the game in order to have more fun and get amusement

BUT i only got : unsatsified ,, frustrated wasted 1.8k hours of my life .

Comments

  • Nearly two thousand hours of playtime for €20, and you expect a refund? This is like going to an all-you-can-eat buffet, living there for a month, and then saying that the food wasn't as good as you wanted it to be, so you're not paying.

  • I'd believe you if you had said 30 minutes but 2 hours? Never waited that long

  • @Bithard said:

    I'd believe you if you had said 30 minutes but 2 hours? Never waited that long

    I believe he means waiting 2 hours to play a good game. As in a game where no one disconnected, and the killer didn't face camp, or tunnel. 2 hours is lenient if you look at it that way.

  • You ain’t getting a refund bud.

  • Obvious bait is obvious

  • This reminds me of the people that'd buy a huge flat screen tv for the super bowl and then return it the next day for a refund.

  • @Omaravich would like to see the manager

  • Just take a break and come back later, or plays others games, i heard CIV5 was a fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine game.

  • i feel stress playing the game i try hard but always get tunnled & camped and ppl just disconnecting i waited 2 hours to play a normal game just a normal game as well as the (-) PLAGE how came up this idea in the heads of designers to make a such a mistake.

    I feel

    616AA5AA-05E4-4DB2-A820-8C22D04412B7.png


  • i feel stress playing the game i try hard but always get tunnled & camped and ppl just disconnecting i waited 2 hours to play a normal game just a normal game as well as the (-) PLAGE how came up this idea in the heads of designers to make a such a mistake.

    On the killer side it's not fun or fair either.

    Guess why most of em are camping.

  • @bannedvendetta said:

    BHVR will just ignore this message since it doesnt contain compliments.

    Gets accounts banned for being toxic, creates more troll account to troll.

  • Go ask for your refund and stop complaining on the forum.

  • @Plu said:

    Just take a break and come back later, or plays others games, i heard CIV5 was a fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine game.

    Well, to be fair, Civ5 did have more players on SteamCharts today than DBD did. Both current and 24-hour peak numbers. :)

  • The grammar and orthography are too bad to be a bait imho. This piece of art would be hard to reproduce artificially.

  • Yeah, the Priestess is yet another supernatural killer with an OP attack. There's no counter to the Corrupt Purge. She's a Huntress with a Flamethrower stream.

    No me gusta.

  • Maybe you would be more comfortable playing Candy Crush

  • Yesterday I played around 3 to 4 games as a survivor. They were terrible. The last one was a camping plague that hooked me and kept on vomiting on me until I went thru all the phases. I closed the game after that. And like the OP said, I kept getting around 20k points (except for the last game where I only got like 5) yet the performance wasn’t good enough to pip sometimes. I don’t care about rank but it seems to be not okay.

  • 427B9508-ACC8-4FE0-9866-1D7F13703913.jpeg

    “I likely bought this game on sale for $10 and spent almost 84 full 24 hour days of playtime - but I want a refund because I don’t like that I lose all the time”

  • @NeaJovovich said:

    Yeah, the Priestess is yet another supernatural killer with an OP attack. There's no counter to the Corrupt Purge. She's a Huntress with a Flamethrower stream.

    No me gusta.

    Op? You having a laugh. She is easily countered I haven't once been killed by a plague. I have barely been hit with vomit with the plague a few times it's hit me bit it's because I have turned at a bad time. Just learn how to play against her she is easily countered survivors just like complaining because they are scared that the devs might have made a viable killer at high ranks.

  • 2500 hours here and srill having fun since RANK DOESN'T ######### MATTER 🙂