New DS users

Somehow I thought new decisive strike would end toxic play style. I might have underestimated the power of toxicity. Now when they got unhooked they do everything in their power to got downed and activate that perk. It is some kind of addiction I think.

Comments

  • you thought it would be over that easily?

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    you thought it would be over that easily?

    I know naive thought right?

  • Somehow I thought new decisive strike would end toxic play style. I might have underestimated the power of toxicity.

    Yes it's a dopamine shot

  • If they are trying to go down intentionally to activate the perk, it is pretty stupid.

    Slugging is the best way to deal with gen rush no matter what other people say. If a survivor gives me an opportunity to slug, I am gonna slug.

    Just leave them on the ground and move on to your next target. The game becomes a lot easier for killers when they use slugging. This is why survivors hate it.

  • @Delfador said:

    If they are trying to go down intentionally to activate the perk, it is pretty stupid.

    Slugging is the best way to deal with gen rush no matter what other people say. If a survivor gives me an opportunity to slug, I am gonna slug.

    Just leave them on the ground and move on to your next target. The game becomes a lot easier for killers when they use slugging. This is why survivors hate it.

    Very well said.

  • Just bring in a Mori

  • Somehow, I have still not managed to hit DS. I just wanted to try out new DS, and instead, I have come to realize that I am dog sh*t at skill checks. πŸ˜₯

  • Somehow I thought new decisive strike would end toxic play style. I might have underestimated the power of toxicity.

    The new ds shouldn't be affected by enduring and the stun should last a couple secs longer

  • @Delfador said:

    If they are trying to go down intentionally to activate the perk, it is pretty stupid.

    Slugging is the best way to deal with gen rush no matter what other people say. If a survivor gives me an opportunity to slug, I am gonna slug.

    Just leave them on the ground and move on to your next target. The game becomes a lot easier for killers when they use slugging. This is why survivors hate it.

    I just avoided 3 DS, even one of them rage quit on me because she could not use DS. I was never a big fan of slugging, but I think I will be from now on. Thanks for the advice :)

  • I found a funny game today, the killer got me and gave me an attack thinking that it would make me miss the DS, the D-strike was good now towards the end of the match where all the assassins are campering a person who stayed on the hook, to ensure at least one death this was impossible with Ds unless it has mori

  • @kaio_stk said:

    I found a funny game today, the killer got me and gave me an attack thinking that it would make me miss the DS, the D-strike was good now towards the end of the match where all the assassins are campering a person who stayed on the hook, to ensure at least one death this was impossible with Ds unless it has mori

    @kaio_stk None of what you said made any sense.

  • i THINK what they're saying is that DS is good against end game camping.

  • Well, if they want to be on the ground that badly.

  • If a survivor runs up to me after being unhooked I know what your trying to do. I'm not stupid. Enjoy being on the ground.

  • Somehow I thought new decisive strike would end toxic play style. I might have underestimated the power of toxicity.

    Classic survivors.

    Just down them and let them bleed out =)

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Hunter901 said:

    i just d/c on slugging losers. 99% of the time the last survivor gets the hatch

    "I literally rage quit, which is equivalent to giving up, but the other guy is the one who lost."

    I'd like to hear your rationale, just to satisfy my curiosity.

  • Wow, killers finally get a DS nerf and still find room to complain. smh....Yall never satisfied until all 4 survivors just walk right up to you and sacrifice themselves to the entity

  • well... i dint get striked once since the update dropped...

    its MUCH better than before in my eyes.

    and tbf, i do like the idea of a strong anti tunnel perk.


    the only thing i have a problem with is that i get tons of hook farmers that unhook right in my face now... ever since that DS rework, they seem to have gotten more...

  • @Hunter901 said:

    i just d/c on slugging losers. 99% of the time the last survivor gets the hatch

    Using DS is birth right, but slugging to counter it is being looser. Hard to argue with that logic.

  • @Spirit_Hag said:

    Wow, killers finally get a DS nerf and still find room to complain. smh....Yall never satisfied until all 4 survivors just walk right up to you and sacrifice themselves to the entity

    Then they'll complain that suvivors don't walk up to them fast enough.

  • I always take the stun because it is almost non existent. It's so fast even without enduring and they rarely make it to another pallet or window. It doesn't stop tunnelling and of course I won't lose my time slugging you. The perk lost it's toxicity

  • @The_Crusader said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378823#Comment_378823

    Then they'll complain that suvivors don't walk up to them fast enough.

    ThisπŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†

  • @Spirit_Hag said:

    Wow, killers finally get a DS nerf and still find room to complain. smh....Yall never satisfied until all 4 survivors just walk right up to you and sacrifice themselves to the entity

    I wasn't complaining about DS, I was telling the new creative way of survivors trying to activate it. It is not the perk, it is how people choose to use it. I believe there is a difference.

  • @Fenrir said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/53101/new-ds-users

    The new ds shouldn't be affected by enduring and the stun should last a couple secs longer

    It's not a get outta jail free card. As long as it counts as a stun you're getting endured. The best cure is prevention. Avoid getting tagged to begin with.

  • Down them and leave them there, if they want you to down them. Deny them their DS.