So is Mettle of man making it into the game?

Kind of need to know because if it is then I'm not going to be buying the new dlc.

Comments

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    It is an obsession perk so you will know they have it.

    so was DS, didn't stop it from being a broken P.O.S

  • I though this was a joke that such busted perk could appear right after long awaited DS nerf so I hope that nothing like that happens. It has 0 real disadvantages and only give very strong repeating benefit.

    Like imagine if killers got a perk that gave them instadown on their next hit after they landed 3 hits. And survivors should get such stupidly OP perk multiplied by 4 ?


    No way, even devs can't be so dense to add such busted perk to the live build.

  • @Kebek said:

    I though this was a joke that such busted perk could appear right after long awaited DS nerf so I hope that nothing like that happens. It has 0 real disadvantages and only give very strong repeating benefit.

    Like imagine if killers got a perk that gave them instadown on their next hit after they landed 3 hits. And survivors should get such stupidly OP perk multiplied by 4 ?

    No way, even devs can't be so dense to add such busted perk to the live build.

    It can't come to live, there's no way... But even the fact that it actually got made is astonishing, It's as if the Devs have learned nothing from DS.

  • @LCGaster said:

    They're probably changing it after all this feedback

    Incessant whining != feedback

  • You need to get 3 hits. And also this perk resets when you get downed. No thanks.

  • If they release this perk like this then I’m not playing killer.

  • @Bongbingbing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/373222#Comment_373222

    It can't come to live, there's no way... But even the fact that it actually got made is astonishing, It's as if the Devs have learned nothing from DS.


    I certainly hope so since this version of it is busted AF. Like revealing yourself to the killer after you already healed is supposed to be it's negative part ? I personally think it's there for survivor to teabag killer across the map since they just got progress towards their free invulnerability.

    It actually promotes stupid gameplay of getting hit aimlessly by the killer and even worse getting rewared for it while also forcing killer to tunnel so they don't have to deal with it multiple times per match.

  • @Delfador said:

    That perk will never see the sunlight.

    As a survivor main, I can easily say it. EXTREMELY UNBALANCED. It is not even gonna get nerfed, they are going to rework it before it hits live.

    What do you mean? it maybe will be the same than dead hard

    Or can you please tell me what the perk do?, i think the spanish translante is bad, what i understood the perk do is you need to get 3 hits by killer basic attack and the next hit you get will basically be a dead hard..

  • Has anyone found it in the bloodweb yet? Or was it a KYF only leak?

  • @Ihatelife said:

    You need to get 3 hits. And also this perk resets when you get downed. No thanks.

    And it doesn't get stacks from attacks that aren't regular attacks: Chainsaws, Huntress hatchets, Legion will not give you any stacks

    Rancor annihilates it too. You can either not heal yourself for the rest of the game, so you can also not run Adrenaline, or you WILL get mori'd.

  • People who say it will never be released, how was Ds in game so long?

  • If this perk is released the we should just go in with franks tape legion. Only works with primary attack.

  • There can be 21890573298658123 iterations on this perk from now until it's released... if it's released.

    It could be DBD was working on this to show the license holder and it fell through. It can be an epic april fools. Or it can be legit and they are still tweaking it.

    We really don't know until they tell us.... and yet it's not released, it's months away, and you are crying and threatening to quit like a toddler.


    Yeesh.

  • Wait...A MINUTE. Is this perk meant to be a counter for legion? XD

  • @Ihatelife I think legion actually counters the perk, I believe it only works with primary attack.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/373073#Comment_373073

    There's no way the devs are going to officially comment on the balance of leaked content, let alone leaked licensed content

    And truly theres no reason for them too comment on it either...these could have been a work in progress... I still wanna see pics of all 3 of them though xD

  • @GrootDude said:

    @Ihatelife I think legion actually counters the perk, I believe it only works with primary attack.

    Feral Frenzy hits are recognized as the base attacks.

  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/373270#Comment_373270

    Feral Frenzy hits are recognized as the base attacks.

    O well darn xD

  • @Madjura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/373239#Comment_373239

    And it doesn't get stacks from attacks that aren't regular attacks: Chainsaws, Huntress hatchets, Legion will not give you any stacks

    Rancor annihilates it too. You can either not heal yourself for the rest of the game, so you can also not run Adrenaline, or you WILL get mori'd.

    Hey, just stop no one is gonna agree with you, when more killers main see your post they are just gonna attack you, because this is a killler dominated forum. When my friend told me about this perk the first thing i said it was TRASH, just a horrible version of dead hard, actually for activate that perk you need to have 2 hooks..

  • I was at a doctor's appointment all afternoon, what's going on here?

  • @Orion said:

    I was at a doctor's appointment all afternoon, what's going on here?

    We got new ds'es planned.

  • @Orion their has been a perk leak on console for the new survivor.

  • I gathered as much, but what's Mettle of Man supposed to actually do?

    EDIT: I just saw it and will express my outrage after I've puked my feelings away.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/373287#Comment_373287

    I gathered as much, but what's Mettle of Man supposed to actually do?

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/373287#Comment_373287

    I gathered as much, but what's Mettle of Man supposed to actually do?

    If you get hit 3 times, next attack that will put you into dying state will trigger borrowed time effect.

    It is borrowed DS, essentially. Not as bad as the current DS but it is still very powerful.

  • @Arroz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/373258#Comment_373258

    Hey, just stop no one is gonna agree with you, when more killers main see your post they are just gonna attack you, because this is a killler dominated forum. When my friend told me about this perk the first thing i said it was TRASH, just a horrible version of dead hard, actually for activate that perk you need to have 2 hooks..

    No. 3 hits to activate. You could activate it without even being hooked.

  • @Condorloco_26 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/373281#Comment_373281

    No. 3 hits to activate. You could activate it without even being hooked.

    I mean, if you are being tunneled, 2 hits = 1 hook another hit, another hook = 3 hits

  • Awful perk, a second DS... Thanks but no.

  • They should just give it a duration to encourage the killer to not tunnel then it would be pretty balanced imo. Like after getting off the hook it will stay active for 60 seconds or so

  • DH, MoM, DS, SC... Mmmmm and hatch.


    kIllaH IZ an IzY /\/\0D3


    If it goes live I will really stop playing this game.

  • @RSB said:

    DH, MoM, DS, SC... Mmmmm and hatch.

    kIllaH IZ an IzY /\/\0D3

    If it goes live I will really stop playing this game.

    Same. This will be the point where I uninstall.

1 2 ›