Excuse me Dev's But What are you guys thinking
The changes to DS and self-care is #########. Get new ideas and stop focusing on only rank 20 killers and start focusing on good killer and good survivors. TBH fix the ranking system its useless if you are a rank 10 you play with rank 20 most likely and all the good survivors will stay at rank 20 and bully new killers cuz they DONT PIP
Comments
here is an example
unknown (2).pngFlashlight and decisive and still getting dicked on by a rank 18 Wraith with 1 useless perk and no good addons. Might just be you I'm afraid.
I totally agree with the changes, I'm a survivor main myself, but I'd like bit more of a challenge. This is just easy mode now.
true but still its kinda dumb what they are doing
No offense but you can go on ranking up without DS at least. Self-care is probably a little harsh for new players. I might suggest what a friend ( Mr. Locker ) that plays this game also suggested for the self-care. Each time you stop the healing for every 0.25 seconds it regresses 2-3%. As of DS they should've kept the skill check and the no mither concept about it also I might add you being forced on using it the first time or not at all. That's just my opinion.
Amen to that!
I'd prefer it if they would go back to the old way of showing survivors ranks above their head in the lobby even though this would cause MORE killers to lobby dodge.
As it is now a rank 20 survivor can play with his/her rank 1 friends and get matched agaisnt a killer that has just bought the game who is rank 20 because the matchmaking system thinks it's fair as there is a rank 20 on both sides.
As for the DS/SC nerfs in the latest Q&A, great changes and it's about time especially regarding DS.
Git gud.This ideas for changes are very nice.
A nerf to a "second chance" perk and a rework to make sure you don't self-heal under 3m of the killer...
Mmhhhhhhhhhhhh...
.
.
.
Git gud?
The changes are a great breathe of fresh air.
They are well done changes and well done concepts. Decisive strike shouldn't be such a easy escape. It also shouldn't be so common. I usually just tunnel whoever runs it to be honest. Then I get a "#########" or one of those millennial "#########" after a match.
Which is just ridiculous. I'm sure lots of people have gotten Sony banned from my reporting too. People need to be nice.
I liked 90% of what the QnA said yesterday.
Guess we are just going to say things are ######### and accept that it's acceptable language.
Survivors that can't rank up are NOT good Survivors.
DS will stun just the killer, so he can't move, but the survivor won't get off his shoulder. This will make an opportunity for others to save him. Also, the survivor on shoulder can continue wiggling off while the killer is stunned.
When you see a guy with twitch, tv or youtube in his name, immediately dodge that lobby. In 99% of the cases you will regret it otherwise
They have been discussed in the latest Q&A on youtube
Well it helped me out, I read that and realized, "ah yes this person has very little intellect to use that as a descriptive word for something they disagree with, I don't really need to be concerned about their opinion" and then i just scroll to read the responses :chuffed:
Hell, if the changes coming are true and they are actually implemented. I will only be changing one perk in my current load out. Self-Care, Urban Evasion, Spine Chill, and change my Small Game to Calm Spirit. Wont need Small Game once I get that Deep Cleansing achievement anyways.
@DocOctober I suck at the game how im i a rank 12 if i dont suck ?
@soren play survivor git gud realize you suck and then come back here
@Larcz ^^
@ZombieGenesis Agreed
To all y'all haters, hatin on my opinion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqGJ7I75aTE
i like words.
I love the changes. DS honestly needed to get hit hard. It was stupidly overpowered and it makes killer gameplay an absolute nightmare at high ranks. The selfcare change i like aswell. You have to be careful about choosing a spot to heal and then you have to commit to it. If the self care change bothers you then bring a medkit and use selfcares improved medkit efficiency to give you a better heal. These changes were needed. The game needs to get balanced and these changes will improve killer gameplay while gutting the crutch meta within survivor loadouts that make it so damn frustrating to be a killer. 2018 is the year survivors learn how to earn their survival, not get it handed to them.
How is DS not overpowered? Because its a one time use? Are you kidding XD
I got to rank 12 now 11 with no DS ever, really it's a crutch.
Wow this person has no clue of the actual state the balance is in.
That's the same as the "most of the time, I can't wiggle out, unfair!!!". Killer got you, so you are not entitled to escape his grasp.
I'm a rank 1 survivor main lmao.
same
me too.
god no more plebs plz
you good bro ?
If it is such a bad perk because its one time use only, then you wouldnt use it anyway because it is so weak,, right? Then a nerf wouldnt bother you because you wouldnt use DS anyway
Do you think you accomplished sth now?
Rank is completely meaningless if it can be reached as easily as it is currently the case. (btw, in my first month playing survivor I reached rank 1, that tells a lot eh?)
This.
the self care change isn’t so bad, you can still heal yourself to full at the normal rate you currently do, it’s just being changed to combat the toxic trolls who’ll drop a pallet and while looping will stop to heal for a split second until they’re back to full.
all the changes sound great, sure to mah not agree with the nerfs but they’re a change in the right direction to making killers OP which is how it should be, survivors should be a hell of a lot weaker than they currently are. There’s 4 of them to a single killer.
i don't use it. it bothers me because the real issue is 4 man swf. all use it. all have flashlights...all act like asses. that is the real issue.
Are you going to be "that guy" in every thread?
The guy above just said I was probably "bad" because I'm a stealthy survivor. I just said it is possible to be a rank 1 survivor with this gameplay.
Come on.
Either you're a huge troll or you're the actual one that has issues to play. So far you only insulted other people. You claim the game is balanced around bad killers yet you're not able to play in rank 1 without these perks? Urgh.
Also, good survivors do pip. Because they never get downed, manage to help their team (saves) and to do gens, they should always pip.
if they have to stay at rank 20 to pip then theyre not good survivors