Excuse me Dev's But What are you guys thinking
The changes to DS and self-care is #########. Get new ideas and stop focusing on only rank 20 killers and start focusing on good killer and good survivors. TBH fix the ranking system its useless if you are a rank 10 you play with rank 20 most likely and all the good survivors will stay at rank 20 and bully new killers cuz they DONT PIP
Comments
DS is a joke. You don't need to escape every match. It is hard enough as it is at high rank with killer without a get out of jail for free perk. I used to play at rank 1 with people I could not even communicate with properly and we would smoke the killer more often than not. The game is a joke currently and if you don't think so you could check out tournaments and see patterns..
Yep.
Dude in a game where an average chase can end up with 2 gens done sometimes 3. A free get off the Killers shoulder for another chase that could lead to another 2 gens done. Means that the Killer could be looped by ONE guy with his ONE TIME PERK for the entire game.
If you cannot see that DS is OP then you are choosing to be blind to the issue. And there is an issue because the Devs are looking into finding a way to make the perk more balanced.
However, one of the reasons it seems so effective is because someone CAN keep the killer busy for so many gens. And currently there are only 5.
For newish survivors, 5 may seem daunting....but experienced survivors?
But this is if they continue using the chase mechanic.(which they say is the true essence apparently of the game.)
The game play to me, is too linear, forcing alot of play in the same way. (What can I do to waste/buy time?)
Balance of the current play is nice. But keeping the current play will still result in similar playstyle.(albeit with slight modifications)
I'll be the one to tell you it's a stupid opinion, because MOST PEOPLE ARE DISAGREEING WITH YOU, including the BEST DBD PLAYERS. We're talking Marth, TydeTyme, Puppers, and their friends who all think DS and Self Care are TOO MUCH
There's you, who gets to rank 12, and then there's them, who get to rank 1 every rank reset
um ok its still my opinion (edit: why tf would you include youtubers ? and then the broken ranking system and then my rank how do you not know that im a rank 1 surviver ? please think, its just my opinion
)
Depip squad have already proven you don't need perks to win. These changes won't make survivors unplayable.
You said you were rank 12 previously and I assumed that was you in the picture
Congrats, you have an opinion, now let me have my opinion that your opinion is wrong based on what the majority (overwhelming) think and even what the pros think
I don't care if I get flagged for 'abuse', I despise stupidity and plan to eradicate it wherever I go.
@MineAntoiya calm down god xD but still
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqGJ7I75aTE
I will hand it to you, that's a great ######### posting video
Ty