Who is the final boss of Dead by Daylight?
Lets settle this once and for all
VS
Lets settle this once and for all
VS
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me.
My WAAH girl with school spirit outfit.
Myers is always the final boss.
Nurse.
Ganondorf
His triforce piece of power is no match for Megs triforce of looping.
The Entity.
"Nurse" *But promotes Legion* ???
Claudette.
Nurse is good at chases, not finding people. Claudette can easily eat her ass.
Sorry nurse mains.
Whose ass? Her own or the Nurse's?
We were given two options.
I am one of the LoL members who bow down before the Nurse.
Cote
Mathieu :P
Cote's weakness is flashlight, P3 Claudettes wield that damn thing like a lightsaber. He can't compete.
@The_Crusader I thought it was Korean SWF?
Ok, so, Not_Queen told me not to tell anyone about this, but...Well, I think the photo explains itself.
@Chaotic_Riddle Balance. As all things should be.
@fcc2014
New Killer: THE DIRECTOR
Movenent speed 115%
Weapon: The Ban Hammer
Power: "Mathieu's Magic"
While holding the right mouse button (or the console equivalent) Mathieu can channel "Mathieu's Magic" which makes all survivors more likely to encounter bugs long thought dead while also increasing the frequency and difficulty of skillchecks for a duration.
Additionally, if a survivor is sacrificed or mori'd by THE DIRECTOR their Dead by Daylight account receives a temporary ban of 1 year. If they DC in a match against THE DIRECTOR they are permanently banned.
The killer's unique perks are:
Play Something Else:
Each successful attack decreases survivor movement by 0.5%, 1%, 2%. This effect cannot stack past 5 successful attacks on any given survivor.
Civilization:
Each generator repaired increases the total number of charges required to repair other generators by 10%/15%/20%
HEX: Pretty Good Job So Far
For each generator repaired the hook sacrifice timer is reduced by 1/5/10 seconds.
The end
Secretly is jake with 4 saboteur
@Peasant That was amazing I was laughing so hard at work my coworker came into my office!
@fcc2014 I'm just worried I've given McCote the idea to have this killer made for real, for his use only.
He won't be bullied by Koreans, ever again.
9/10, -1 point for spelling 'Director' correctly every time though.
@Science_Guy Darn it, auto correct thwarts me again!
I would have given him...
Hex: Nerf
Every time a survivor is hooked a token is received.
At 2 tokens survivors take an extra 4 seconds to heal
At 3 tokens survivors suffer from the exhaustion effect
At 5 tokens half of the pallets remaining are removed from the map
Pretty good job so far
When a survivor vaults a window a simulated lag effect occurs and the survivor is pulled back onto the other side of the vault. PGJSF has a cooldown of 60 seconds.
Go play civilization: (Obsession perk)
Once per game, when the final generator is completed the killer can perform a special attack on the obsession which closes the DBD game and launches Civilization from the users steam library. If no copy of Civilzation is found then a random game is launched in its place.
All in all I think he could be upper mid tier.
@The_Crusader So are we agreeing on his killer power, or did you forget to make that?
Haha yeah the power is good.
Final boss is the toxic community xD
@Peasant or us forum users. Don't like the new chapter or emblem system I got something for you. His mori would be the infinite load screen.
LMAO
But I wonder, who would be the survivor introduced with The Director in Chapter XIV "Soon. TM"?