Corrupt intervention is 2 minutes
Noice. :)
Noice. :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is that the perk that blocks the gen's at the beginning
Yes!
That's Awesome
*click* NOICE
Longer than I would have guessed...sounds good.
Are you joking? Another bandaid for genrushing? Why can't we just get a fix holy #########.
Corrupt Intervention + Discordance = Early Game Hell
Much longer than I anticipated. I can see this being really helpful to people that like to protect 3 Gens as they aren't going to be touched for 2 whole minutes.
I agree, I wish they would just add a secondary objective instead of perks. So many people complain about it you'd think they'd do it sooner.
Good. Much longer than I expected. Might be ok.
God it upsets me. Im a person who wont be buying the DLC so I need to wait for it to come into the shrine just so I can combat a broken mechanic? Damn that upsets me a lot.
Pretty much.
I'm mean I'm all for killer buffs but nurse and billy will probably be tipped over the edge with this.
What are the numbers on tiers I, II and III? Sorry, not on PC to find out by myself.
And I agree, this game needs permanent secondary objectives. It would help to get some variety.
You forgot Spirit and Hag, they're going to become insane.
My Legion Strategy just got a whole lot nastier.
Hmm, kinda got an "ehh" feeling that it's a Perk, but that's a nice amount of time regardless.
The last time i saw such a long time was on Beast of Prey.
I'm not on pc either, saw it on the stream. Tier 3 is 120 seconds. Not sure about others.
My Distressing/Calm Carter's files Doc has just become even more annoying.
Until gen times are fixed this is great!
I don't see the issue. If we need to wait two minutes then fine. Not in any hurry. I can stay stealthy for 2 minutes.
Go hunt for totems in the mean time.
That's 1 Survivor not wanting to rush.
Just thousands of Survivors more to go. 😋
Its not like all generators are blocked. If they want those specific generators done they can still hunt totems in the meantime.
Feels more like a totem\noed bandaid. Here have a perk that makes you unable to genrush, do something else in the meantime. Maybe those pesky totems you keep crying about.
Goodbye Ruin
Fingers crossed it stays this way!
Survivors will adapt and attack totems and play more stealthy. They will complain at first but will adapt.
We'll see with time...
Tell that to the mob that refuses to adapt to Legion.
Hey! My wish came true!
That's actually amazing! I saw your video yesterday, and I was skeptical, but you got it!
Idk, i reckon the average player is probably stubborn, but i myself am considering both results to be possible at the moment.
The first week when it's actually released is what's important, that's where the complaints surely will arrive.
Legion is a constant tedious pain in the ass for the entire match. We're talking about a 2 minute window here at the very start of the match with this Corrupt Intervention perk. No biggie.
I tried they asked for counters i gave them they asked for proof in game i gave it. Some will never adapt. We have players on both sides that can't and refuse to change.
Let them take the totems, mine are all dull anyway.
Is this at tier 3? What does the perk tier change then?
the wiki says 80/100/180
Really? So 3 minutes then.
LOL The crutch is strong with this one!
That would be a very strange rank up curve, so I don’t think that’s accurate.
i messed up oops but this is what it says "Your prayers invoke a dark power that meddles with the Survivors' chances of survival. 3 Generators located farthest from you are blocked by The Entity for 80/100/120 seconds at the start of the Trial. Survivors cannot repair the Generators for the duration Corrupt Intervention is active."
Correct. It's 80/100/120
3 minutes would be too much yes lol.
im an idiot sorry, when i wrote that i was doing algebra, sorry.
Don't be mean to yourself.
there's a reason i have a 64 in english and that's bc i can't read
edit: 64 is inaccurate, i have a 77.
Any word on Dark Devotion? Tier 1 is 20 so I'm guessing tier 3 is 30
"You become obsessed with one Survivor. Hitting the Obsession with your basic attack causes the Obsession to emit a Terror Radius of 32 metres for 20 seconds. During that time, your Terror Radius is reduced to 0 metres.
This effect can only be triggered once every 60/45/30 seconds. The Obsession hears the Terror Radius they emit for the duration."
Well that's a disappointment, I was hoping for 30 seconds, I don't know if 20 is going to be long enough.
Trash perk. The improvement of the tiers should be the time it lasts, not the frequency you can do it.
SWF-Claudette1: Hey guys, she's got that Perk that blocks Generators. TEAM, initiate plan "2 minute locker camp"
SWF-Claudette2-4: Roger that!
Claudette doesn't need to hide in a locker, tall grass and corners will do just fine.