Thanatophobia ptb changes
Thanatophobia: Tier values are incremented at a rate of 4/5/6% up to a maximum of 16/20/24%
Nice to see it has become a useful perk. Extremely strong on legion though.
Thanatophobia: Tier values are incremented at a rate of 4/5/6% up to a maximum of 16/20/24%
Nice to see it has become a useful perk. Extremely strong on legion though.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Noice
Wish I could see the entire patch notes
Oh god, survs are going to whine again
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/50204/2-6-0-chapter-11-player-test-build/p1?new=1
Awesome.
Will it be worth using now? Nice.
Thats what the world needs - a Buff to Legion.
Wow, it might actually make the legion upper mid tier.
Sloppy butcher + Thanatophobia = something like 50 second healing time (Efficiency wise)
If you try to heal, good luck to you.
If you don't try to heal, good luck to you with 100-110 second generators.
Much, much better than the dying light.
I think tiers 1 and 2 of Ruin and BBQ also got buffed. They're going to lose their minds.
Honestly, I rather call them QoL changes, they are not buffs. But yeah, survivors gonna strike again calling them buffs.
But killers now get harsher penalties for camping, kindred has been buffed, and the new ds punishes tunneling
Nice, It was needed. Thana was useless before, Maybe it'll have an impact on games now.
Nice. I'll try using this now.
Wow. Lots of good news.
Botany knowledge or we'll make it.
Botany is 33%
Even sloppy + 2 stacks of thana = 32%
This makes my Legion build much more better :D
I wouldn’t mind a resilience buff, and I loved thana before the buff and I used it if I had it, but I’m most excited for the lithe buff. (And I still will use thana)
Thana is a perk that punishes you for being injured.
To counter it you heal up.
What do you guys think of the ruin changes?
Bye bye Ruin, I dont need you anymore.
Love the change 😍
Ruin didn't change?
It is more consistent right now, if you have ruin 3, you won't even notice a difference.
This. If you're used to playing against Level 3 versions of the perks, then you won't notice a single difference.
The change is the same as the last NoED change. No difference at tier 3, but now more useful at tiers 1 and 2.
I can see the DC rates against Legion sky rocketing already.
Legionophobia.
I think it's all right. It will be awful against Legion and Freddy, though.
Okay. So the wording confuses me, Does this mean at tier 3 you only need two survivors hurt to get the full effect?
That only matters if your intention is to bully beginner killers
Mhm those values are interesting, I might actually take it now
It means the maximum full effect is higher. With 4 survivors hurt it has a 24% penalty compared to the previous 15% penalty.
6% for 1 survivor injured/dying/hooked
12% for 2
18% for 3
24% for 4
Extremely strong on legion though.
not that strong tho.
I mean I don't waste time healing me against a Legion anyway.
But that's the point. If all 4 survivors dont heal against Legion then they have a 24% penalty applied to generator speed.
I'm dumb sorry 😅
this perk was so useless that I forgot it influences every action and not just the heal.