Mount Ormond Resort
The Legion's favorite hangout spot made digital.
The Legion's Theme can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcUBhmTtNyo&t=28s
The Legion's Theme can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcUBhmTtNyo&t=28s
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
@Peasant That's what really made me angry. Nerf the cooldown add ons sure, but don't nerf the cooldown AND the add ons.
I thought they learned from the Pig's crouch.
I am going to pig brothers
See you guys on the other side
I’m fine with the new Legion ( for now ) because I definitely believe the devs will buff them next patch. I just get annoyed with not being able to use FF whenever I want to.
Should I put my mask back on?
@Shad03 That's up to you, friend. Legion isn't in bad shape currently, but he could use some work. As long as you voice your feedback to someone like not_Queen or Peanits in a positive matter, I'm sure they'll like to comment on your thoughts. :)
@Chaotic_Riddle They ignored my feedback despite my best interests in making Legion fair and balanced.
I know that makes me sound like a child but honestly, they didn't even say/reply to my after thoughts. I have no hope to being heard.
@Shad03
With the new forum update, you are now able to know if a dev looked at your post or not without them having to reply.
@Iceman They read my Cooling Down post, but not my actual feedback post.
I may be mature in some areas, but I can see I am immature in others.
@Shad03 not_Queen knows about us, she's mentioned our pins before in some posts, so I'm certain before the forum update, someone saw your post. Just stay positive, my friend. :)
@Chaotic_Riddle My faith has been demised already, but I shall return to my Legion pfp.
Does anybody have the deranged pursuit trophy I finally got it while I was streaming
@shadowman0105 I got it accidentally.
@Shad03 that’s how I got it to 😊
Am I the only one who thinks the Devs should've gave The Legion The Ghost's power? And give The Ghost something like Feral Frenzy?
@Shad03 Eh, it's whatever at this point.
@Chaotic_Riddle True. Still, things that could've been.
I don't mind Legion as he currently is, I actually like his changes. Being an M1 focused Killer isn't a bad thing, though I do hope they change the pin add-ons for him. ;P
@Shad03
I always wanted Legion to be a killer to have the ability to hide their terror radius. Since they are close to looking like survivors.
However their current power does fit them as well since they are psychopaths. It just needs to be tweaked.
@Chaotic_Riddle I don't mind it much either, but if I wanted to just R2, I would play Trapper without needing to worry about losing my power. Or suffer a heart attack.
@Iceman I'm too used to Legion having FF now, so I agree.
Giving Legion a way to hide it's terror radius would have been clever judging by the trailer, but clever and BE don't go well together.
Giving Legion a way to hide it's terror radius would have been clever judging by the trailer, but clever and BE don't go well together.
I got bored before work and made this ungodly creation
EndGame collapse is just the entity turning your ass into grass
I see no downsides to this.
@Shad03 Depends...Am I Frank? Then yes.
@Chaotic_Riddle I assume you'd be able to actually choose who you are.
I will take freddy's claws, A Frank with Freddy's gardening fingers
*smash the button*
What about doctor instead? ;)
@TreemanXD I'm kinda confined to this wheelchair.
@Shad03 How hard is it to vault?
@Hoodedfengm1n Hard enough that I wanna give myself 28 Stab Wounds, but now that the timer was (rightfully) nerfed, I can't even die.
Legion needs to go to the doc or something, struggling to vault a basic window and pallets at such a young age, and seeing Bill doing it like it's nothing is kinda worrying.
Especially since Bill is a vet with a knee injury, you'd think this kinda stuff would be hard for him like it was in his game ( Implied by dialog and his low hp animation, not gameplay wise otherwise it would just be hard af)
@Plu
I am Russian legion, I have returned from death to help spread my strength across globe
@Hoodedfengm1n Ayyyyyyy
Where's the vodka tho
@Plu I got it.
Nice, now we need a gopnik skin for the Legion, yes, even Susie.
@Plu YEEEESSSSS
Vodka for all
And that’s the story of how Mount Ormand became an illegal alcohol/drug cartel.
@Chaotic_Riddle Of course man, fight the power, man. -gobbles Never Sleep Pills-
Unlike Frank, I have now officially graduated from High School.
Y u h.
@Chaotic_Riddle
Congrats!!! 🎊🍾🎈🎉
Welcome to the real world lol
@Chaotic_Riddle Ah so now you're at my level: despair of a uni student, welcome to true suffering. I've been a uni student for 4 years now you make me feel old 😂 Base Uni was actually pretty chill (like extended school really), masters is not... don't feel too overburdened by making a choice of career etc though. There is always room to change, and opportunities can always appear no matter what path you take.
Congratulations in any case, moving into being an adult is next, good luck and all the best with your next big chapter. ✨🎉
I was watching Over Lord a month or so ago and I really liked this song.
And then I thought about something, this sound seems to match the Legion's individual musical tastes in a small way. It's face paced, yet chill, gloomy, and has beats that stab your ear drums at times.
Tell me what y'all think.
@Shad03 Sounds pretty dope, my friend. 😎
Y’all.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/66224/the-chaotic-fluffles-by-chaotic-riddle/p1?new=1
Please upvote this...If y’all can/want. I really want bunny Legionnnnn.
-Vaults in- Man, this resort is quiet.