Mount Ormond Resort
The Legion's favorite hangout spot made digital.
The Legion's Theme can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcUBhmTtNyo&t=28s
The Legion's Theme can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcUBhmTtNyo&t=28s
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Yeah, not really much to go on with right now for me and Dead By Daylight. Deathgarden is currently my fave right now so I haven’t been too active..
@Chaotic_Riddle I really wish I can play Death Garden .-.
@Shad03 It’s honestly really fun. The maps are beautiful, the game actually feels balanced, and I don’t have to wait 20 minutes to play one match!
Same
@Shad03 I'm still here, just busy banking Bloodpoints for Ghostface.
Nobody:
Legion mains:
CUT YOUR LIFE INTO PIECES, THIS IS OUR SKI RESORT!
|_0
|0
|
0|
0_|
:(
It saddens me too that no one from BHVR has commented on any Legion posts recently or at least left a ‘BHVR read’ for them.
Skip to 4:34 for some entertaining Legion footage from Kaif and his friends.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJFdDNZOBzUSave Piggy and Legion. :(
If you check out the meme pit you'll see that the devs don't even know how to spell "Suzie's" name.
So to anyone that still cares about Legion I just had an idea and wanted some feedback.
Here it is:
During the trial, what if the Legion talked briefly while doing actions.
Here's an example:
*Dwight is seen by Frank and starts to run*
*Survivor Found Event Occurs*
Then Frank says, "What's up?" or "HEY!" Or something like that. (Also please give other killers a separate movement animation while in a chase like Ghostface, at least Legion, anyway.)
Others might be:
*Chase ends:*
"Where'd you go?!"
"You can't hide forever!"
*Legion gets stunned:*
"YOU LITTLE!"
"SON OF A!"
*Legion kicks a gen or pallet*
"Heh, heh"
"Fun"
You get the idea.
We'll, what are your thoughts on this idea of mine?
@Peasant
It seems a bit cheesy. I think it could be idea for a different killer. However, I do think you are on to something.
Make it where when hit by Legion you hear a lot of voices while mending. These voice are the four legion talking amongst each other. The words are not clear.
And as a killer, you would hear these voice every now and then.
Overall mending needs to be gone.
I haven’t played legion since their last update. It sucks
@Peasant Dope idea. >:)
I certainly wouldn't mind.
Okay guys, so I did some thinking yesterday and I believe I might have hit the jackpot here:
What if we make Legion, like a slightly better old Freddy?
So here's my new idea:
First off, MENDING IS GONE (Crab rave for everyone) when you hit a survivor in Feral Frenzy (or whatever we'll call it) you instead inflict Shadow Watch.
Shadow Watch, "The gang's all here."
GAMEPLAY EFFECTS
NOTES:
Not quite done fleshing this out yet. However I want some feedback on this idea.
Wait, I remember this place
That would be pretty cool ngl
Plus it would get all of the people who liked old Freddy more than the reworked Freddy to quiet down!
hey is the server for this still exist because I got kicked out
We had a server? I don't recall hearing about it.
The mount ormond resort discord server was deleted I think
Yeah, the server was made by No Mither No problem
lol i think I know why it was deleted
Didn't even know there was a discord serv
So, Hex: Third Seal is actually really nice on Legion. Who knew?
Groot knew, Groot has always thought third seal was underrated.
Don't mind me, just gonna steal this
It was deleted because No Mither couldn't handle that I could actually do things.
Not sure I wanna know what that means.
Basically, it all started when he said he didn't trust anything I said about balance cause I am a Console pleb.
Eventually it escalated to the point where he was angry about everything I said. What broke him was the fact I said I P3 characters that I liked myself, so Trapper, Hag, Legion, etc. He said he didn't believe me. I showed him proof, he called BS, eventually he just deleted the sever. And possibly his account.
Hmm, now I'm glad I never found my way onto the server.
I used to look up to the guy as a meme lord. But I guess he was just too broken by all this time. Oh well.
Well @Shad03 maybe this will lighten the mood here? Fan-made by someone else of course.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONVJnkbAm0II actually watched that a bit ago. I enjoyed it :)
So has anyone tried using the power of the Irisdescant Button to make a debuff build?
Like, Unnerving Presence, Overwhelming Presence, Coulrophobia, and Ruin I guess?
I’ve done it a few times, it’s not the greatest but it’s pretty amusing.
oh I remember this thread
Back in the good ol days when Legion mains actually existed. 😢
We have the Spooky Scary Skeleton Skins we will become common during Halloween, mark my words.
Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Hey, Legion mains still exist!
We just make tons of threads about rework ideas now.
exactly
Hey I am back and I have start as Legion main and if the devil in the form of a succubus not seduces me, I will die as Legion main :).
Nice
I'm already a P3 R1 Julie main. How have I missed this? : D
I still main Legion and God keeps wondering how I’m still breathing.
Guys good news Otz made a Legion vid. This will get the killer more attention!
https://youtu.be/oznQD8ZkMd4I am now a Susie main thanks to the Christmas skin
It's such a cute skin isn't it?