Hmmm. This one could be several maps. It could be Lery's, or Suffocation Pit, or any Autohaven Wrecker map, or Disturbed Ward. Possibly either of the Backwater Swamp maps.
Hmmm. This one could be several maps. It could be Lery's, or Suffocation Pit, or any Autohaven Wrecker map, or Disturbed Ward. Possibly either of the Backwater Swamp maps.
Let's start with, maybe Suffocation Pit?
That's the one. I guess "a lot" was a little vague, but you got it anyway.
Hmmm. This one could be several maps. It could be Lery's, or Suffocation Pit, or any Autohaven Wrecker map, or Disturbed Ward. Possibly either of the Backwater Swamp maps.
Let's start with, maybe Suffocation Pit?
That's the one. I guess "a lot" was a little vague, but you got it anyway.
Hell on Earth but not due to the reasons people would usually think of, but purely because sight for all becomes nonexistent and everything from claudettes to shirtless David's become lost to the fog
@Chi said:
If you traverse the deadzones outside and get inside as a survivor, you are fine. As a survivor with Balanced Landing? You are a god looper.
Let’s wait here until I know for sure the killer is coming upstairs
Uhhhh what's that one Coal tower? The one with the big two story thing. Groaning Storehouse? The one where you go upstairs and there's loads of boxes in the middle and there's an open thing to fall out of and everything is blue
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Coal tower
"SOO MANY LEAFS, I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING"
Three eye ascended fella.
That sounds more like Nightmare than a map.
Nope. But I just realized the description fits XD
Crotus Prenn Asylum ez.
I mean, Crotus Prenn main building might have the most pallets in a single building but rest of the map actually has plenty of pallets too.
I insist on grim pantry lol
But grim pantry doesn't have the most safest pallets there, Crotus is the god place for survivors.
Hint: Why is there a cow in here?
Lery's.
I like this, this is neat.
Hint: A lot of people died here.
Got it.
Hmmm. This one could be several maps. It could be Lery's, or Suffocation Pit, or any Autohaven Wrecker map, or Disturbed Ward. Possibly either of the Backwater Swamp maps.
Let's start with, maybe Suffocation Pit?
That's the one. I guess "a lot" was a little vague, but you got it anyway.
Nice! Try this one:
Red spray paint clock.
Hint: Wow, my blinks are awful! Devs pls...
it's actually the spirit map :P
leryes!
Yeah!
Badham.
Please give us a hint.
Lery's!
Why? I want to know!
Haddonfence.. Ups sorry, Haddonfield I mean.
The skin for doc which gives him three eyes, and lerys is docs map.
Nope.
Priest.
Wagon.
Aaah, it's Maurice, the horse!
Jumpscare Myers
Aha.
Huh, i don't doubt you, but i don't really pay attention to that.
Has a Huge building with the godliest window in DBD?
Your information is very vague!
Rotten Fields?
Yup.
If you traverse the deadzones outside and get inside as a survivor, you are fine. As a survivor with Balanced Landing? You are a god looper.
When I play on Crotus Prenn the whole map has a couple pallets at the perimeter but the rest is a huge plain of nothing.
Haddonfield, Strode's house?
Coal tower? The one with the big two story thing. Groaning Storehouse? The one where you go upstairs and there's loads of boxes in the middle and there's an open thing to fall out of and everything is blue
Let's merge myself into this wall here.
Inb4: it's no longer possible to do that on that Map, but it was something unique to it.
Red Forest?
Nope. Older.
E: Wretched Shop
My turn: You can open 3 gates if you ring long enough.
Autohaven Wreckers? Hillbilly space program?
Map: F_cking bullshit (For Billy)
The space programme has absolutely nothing to do with any of it. Maybe look up some definitions of "merge".
This map was for sure designed for trappers three gen strat.
The most anti-FPS map.