Torment Creek. I know people usually think of Ironworks of Misery or Rotten Fields but certain killers can be good on those maps. Torment Creek is a thicc map that on top of having cornfields is super-sized.
That, and the Silo loop was pure evil for the longest time.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Red Forest/Mothers dwelling
My turn: Children of the corn.
Rotten Fields
Octane Valhalla
Nope!
Either Legion’s best friend or worst enemy
Azarov's Resting Place
Haddonfield?
Nope again!
(Hint: It's a play on words)
Another play on words? Rancid Abattoir? Gas Heaven?
Treatment Theatre.
Then, The Game?
That has to be The Game for sure. You must be talking about the bathroom gen.
Can run forever and never be found.
There is no grass.
Haddonfield...I'm at like 3 jump scares from this map now.
All mend and no kill makes Frank a dull boy
All mend and no kill makes Frank a dull boy
Freaken Yamaoka Estate. I hate that map so much as both killer and survivor.
I love that map as both sides and certain killers on there are disgustingly good and Jeff is actually better then Claudette on that map.
Hint: Cancer if ruin is there
The Game?
My hint: Killers can do something cool.
Hint: I hate Mondays
Belongs in the trash
That should be all you need.
You are correct
I would say Shelter woods.
Pallet Eutopia gets nerfed Pallet City
Torment Creek. I know people usually think of Ironworks of Misery or Rotten Fields but certain killers can be good on those maps. Torment Creek is a thicc map that on top of having cornfields is super-sized.
That, and the Silo loop was pure evil for the longest time.
That depends on which killer you are playing, there's no general answer.
Rotten fields.> @AlphaJackson said:
There a couple ones... I'll say Blood Lodge.
"So many pallets. So many windows! I'll always run to this building for safety!"
The corn map without a main building.
You sir... drum roll for one million pounds... ARE CORRECT!
The main building has more pallets and windows than the rest of the map.
Grim pantry?