What power is the most annoying to deal with that the survivors get from the event?

What is ur opinion on which power or morsel is the most annoying or overpowered

Comments

  • The portals. I actually don't mind any of the rest of it, but people who poof away as soon as they hear my terror radius drive me nuts. I would like them adjusted a bit.

  • @cogsturning said:

    The portals. I actually don't mind any of the rest of it, but people who poof away as soon as they hear my terror radius drive me nuts. I would like them adjusted a bit.

    Portal + invisibility after using the portal for maximum "where the * did they go" - energy.

  • The team wide instant heals. I can deal with anything they can throw at me, but not that.

  • @cogsturning said:

    The portals. I actually don't mind any of the rest of it, but people who poof away as soon as they hear my terror radius drive me nuts. I would like them adjusted a bit.

    Yeah going on this too. Everything else can be dealt with or some kind of counter but having people constantly prerun on your only to dip into portals is the most annoying stuff out because you absolutely know that following them is just gonna take you to somewhere you don't want to be.

  • The portals / invisibility as not only do they get to escape chases for free, constantly, but they recharge their toolboxes/flashlights/medkits every other time they vanish.

  • it's funny coz I kind of like facing the portal and invis coz people try to hide with the invis infront of me sometimes and I get a free hit, I use the portals a lot as killer and I jumpscare people, it's really funny.

    it's the pallets I hate, but it's map dependant. That and the haste when used with a competent team makes it really hard to keep up with them, but I play ranged killers so it's usually not so bad, the poison is crazy good on them.

  • Portal/invisibility and the full instaheals are so problematic.

    This event has really made me unforgiving to survivors moving forward. So many messages from cocky survivors after matches. Even in games I eventually win. "It took you so long to kill us". Annoying.

    Also, way more "bully" squads out and about lately. Fun to win those games eventually, but damn what a slog.

  • Undoubtedly the portals.

  • I honestly don't mind the portals. I think the pallets are the worst. I have played as survivor with the invuln and unbreakable pallets active and made some many killers just lose the game. Dropping the right pallet in the right place completely stops a killer from getting you or having a good chase. The invuln is really good as well basically acting as another DH if used the right way. I don't find the invis to be an issue because it makes an ungodly loud noise that is pretty easy to track. I mean the noise is just right in your face wherever the survivor walks to. The portal+invis is a pain tho I will say that.

  • Just wanted to pop in here to thank y'all for taking the time to work in the "why" behind your feedback. Context tends to be an important piece of the puzzle when passing feedback on to the team, so it's always appreciated to give that little added depth on your perspective.

  • team wide instant heals + portals. Also the fact that survivors get to keep a morsel during the desert phase but we lose our poison even if we have some left is just wrong.

  • It's the team heal, far and away. It's not even close.

    The Haste and unbreakable pallets are annoying too + I'd definitely suggest scrapping them for the next iteration of this event, but they're nowhere near as irritating as losing an injure instantly or watching the whole team get Adrenaline's strongest effect multiple times a match, not to mention that the heal is the one consistent effect survivors always get.

    The portals are fine, immersed survivors are a little annoying but at least they're a role-agnostic toy to play with. The invincibility has enough wind up and a short enough duration that it's a non-issue and the invisibility is strong but at least feels appropriate for an event ability, disregarding how lopsided the fun toys are this year.

    The heal, though… if the only adjustment made this year was to emergency hotfix out that effect entirely, I'd be happy.

  • @MashedBroccoli said:

    team wide instant heals + portals. Also the fact that survivors get to keep a morsel during the desert phase but we lose our poison even if we have so e left is just wrong.

    I was talking to one of my friends about this the other day. Another strike against the killers in this event.

  • Heal is the worst especially vs players who understand it well and can maximize the proc.

  • I think the strongest are haste and action speed. I didn't miss old dead hard.

  • pre running comp players did not need these portals. Invisibility is so ridiculous when chase music is too loud.

    TRY FINDING SURVIVOR'S WHILE LISTENING TO HENRY'S CHASE MUSIC AAAAAA

  • The healing sucks when in chase with an injured person but I actually love them when someone is downed. They can never make any distance and just go down again. It's so hilarious.

    Also love when they give me free Surge value:

    https://youtu.be/tjpDTirIzRo?is=R3N9vxR1OQ78vjj_
  • i cant stand portals 😭

  • portals as they make you invisible , unbreakable pallets as they literally end a chase right then a there leaving you powerless and the teamwide heal from the bug table which any hit & run killers . The inisibility itself isn't event that bad but the portals and pallets are super uninteractive .

  • Pallets 100%.

    Who thought that invincibility and indestructible pallets were a good idea?

  • Tossup between the insta heals and invis/portals. Insta heals make playing any killer that doesn't instadown/deep wound painful as you can get an injury and have the survivor heal up while still getting the speed boost, and also makes it impossible to spread injuries and pressure.

    The portals/invis are absolute hell to deal with, especially if you are hard of hearing or have limited hearing in one ear as you can't track well with sound. It's the same reason that I can't play spirit well, it's just an accessibility nightmare, but at least playing spirit is optional.

    Pallets are also very difficult to deal with if you are not ranged or are on a map that has god pallets.

  • Deffinitely invisibility with portals like i know against some killers the invincibility is stronger but this is best power on average in my opinion and only spirit mains can get around it well.

    Invisibility is so easy to use and if survivor has few brain cells left he can get away from chase super easy, easy to stuck these cakes and abuse them for it.

    Portals are more rng but sometimes they are spawned super close and chases are super long thanks to this especialy on killers that cant catch up fast with power.

    True bs happens when portals are enchanted with invisibility from table being stacked by 4 cakes, then its free escape not only portals work differently making survivors go to random portal and killer too so you have small chance to get to ssame portal as survivor before you but they give you for every teleport cakes invisibility for free which is again (even when you follow survivor to the same exit portal) free escape not to mention it refills items charges.

    The others arent so busted and hard to go against the invincibility is bad if your killer can injure with m2 power or you can use poison to slow them down and then hit them normaly what bothers me from this are unbreakable pallets that survivors can vault and rebuild or pick up.

    The sprint cake isnt that busted and table effect here is good for rushers but still manegeable unless you play weaker killer whos main damage is through m1 hits then its still super hard but I believe there arent much masochist in this even playing pig or ghostface.

  • @cogsturning said:

    The healing sucks when in chase with an injured person but I actually love them when someone is downed. They can never make any distance and just go down again. It's so hilarious.

    Also love when they give me free Surge value:

    https://youtu.be/tjpDTirIzRo?is=R3N9vxR1OQ78vjj_

    Healing sucks for m1 who cant catch up but it heals with every table effect so from invis,invincible or sprint cakes.

    The invisibility with portals is the worst for me and them pallets when you play killer who cant get around them like ghoul,wesker,dracula,vecna because they make basicaly god loops and even infinites that killer (some killers but like half of them mostly depending on loop type) cant outplay even with poison because if the sit on pallet and just fast vault the gain from poison is minimal maybe gives you like 1 slow vault but on some loops like shack even this wont make you hit with killer like wraith or bubba.

    Thank god devs probably forget to make invincibility to work agains m2 attacks so many killesr can hit through that effect, if they didnt this would be strongest effect from event but i would say portals beat it on average due to how brain dead they are and easy to use and abuse like if survivors are decent they can make you go into 1 gen left with few hooks because they made you loose many chases with cakes and portals.

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    pre running comp players did not need these portals. Invisibility is so ridiculous when chase music is too loud.

    TRY FINDING SURVIVOR'S WHILE LISTENING TO HENRY'S CHASE MUSIC AAAAAA

    Tbh most of times it even start chase music when they eate cake behind corner and are already invisible in your los and this is cherry on top not to mention the sound form invis cake makes their footsteps hidden even more.

  • Aside from mapwide heals?

    For me it's a toss up between insta sprint feet and the invisibility cheese. Sprints are irritating but honestly probably the cheese. The invisibility on command basically ends the chase on the spot. Why they combo'd it with portals is beyond me.

    I'm more sanguine about the invincibility pasta. It's harder to make that work for you but I always find myself respecting food pasta plays when I'm on killer. Had someone bodyblock a hook and cause my victim to struggle out with pasta. Couldn't help but give them props for that play, it was very well timed.

  • @cogsturning said:

    The healing sucks when in chase with an injured person but I actually love them when someone is downed. They can never make any distance and just go down again. It's so hilarious.

    Also love when they give me free Surge value:

    https://youtu.be/tjpDTirIzRo?is=R3N9vxR1OQ78vjj_

    that's hillarious omg

  • They're all on the same level of awful, along with the poison vials. The design philosophy needs to be shifted. For example, it's hard to find people on either side who doesn't have a blast facing/using the celebrate poster, because both sides benefit from the same effect. Why couldn't all the morsels work like that???