Even SpookyLoopz hates the Event 🫩
https://youtu.be/mYE_hJyWIZM?is=_ai9y5U2udUFc5NQ
https://youtu.be/mYE_hJyWIZM?is=_ai9y5U2udUFc5NQ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He does what makes him most views and puts up a show. He might not like it but he clearly is doing what he usually does be loud and rant.
He's having a meltdown and going completely AFK while he has 3 people on death hook, one hooked, everyone injured, and only 3 gens are done.
In both games.
CCs have zero capacity for self-awareness.
And this is important, because…?
"worst killer experience" and yet I haven't lost more than 1 out of every 10 matches playing killer, but I rarely ever win on survivor lol. Gonna be honest, all it takes is knowing how to throw the poison for slowdown, and choosing to play a killer than can play around pallets well, and you just get 4K's nearly every game. I get Bubba, The Lich, Ghoul, Nurse, every single game. Then killer mains complain on MY PROFILE on Steam after the match calling me garbage at the game when they literally hard tunneled me out at 5 gens, all under the guise of "its a survivor sided event, so its just what I gotta do to win." The only time I've ever tunneled while playing killer in this event is when its invisibility because I can literally only chase who I can see, which happens to be the poor sod who doesn't pick up a morsel every 4 seconds. Like, sorry, I don't enjoy being singled out, farted on right as I'm unhooked, then instant downed in 10 seconds flat because my stamina bar runs out. Its not engaging in the slightest. I started to bring nothing but anti-tunnel perks and I still get wrecked in less than half a minute if the killer decides to play dirty, proxy camp then tunnel. Teammates have a good bit to do with it I'm sure, like with the invisibility, but honestly what more can my teammates do when the killer just returns to hook every time I'm saved?
I'm just tired of getting tunneled, there's literally no excuse because I win my matches just fine playing normally. Yes, the event, its survivor sided, but the one ability killers get is so incredibly easy to get short chases with that it completely negates half of the OP stuff survivors get. Don't wanna lose pressure by survivors getting instant healed? Play a one-shot down or double-tap potential killer. Don't wanna deal with unbreakable pallets? Play a killer that can down survivors around or through them. The invisibility is the only thing without a direct counter (other than potentially listening closely for the shimmering sound they make), and its the ability that just forces the killer to tunnel which leads to a loss for survivors anyway.
I think the survivor abilities are gimmicky at best, the unbreakable pallets being the most problematic one 100000%, but at the end of the day the single ability killers get can make the best looper who ever lived go down in 8 seconds against a D-tier killer just because they're playing a loop that's either too short or too long. Maybe its MMR, but I'm incredibly surprised that I have ONLY been hearing killer players complain, because as someone who only solo-queues, this event feels miserable on both sides, but for me, on survivor far more than killer surprisingly.
Who’s cares what he thinks?
Well, the dude got to make a funny and entertaining YouTube video out if it at least.
Definitely feels like BHVR over corrected from past events being way too Killer sided on this one.
Everyone hates it
why do we need a separate thread about this to add to the 85 other threads about how people don’t like the event?
The amount of people who can't come up with their own opinion by PLAYING the game concern me lol
No one posts their stats or clips when giving feedback, I'd be a lot more understanding if they could actually show just how bad it's been for them. Coz it's hard to believe randoms at face value anymore lol.
Oh, well, if SpookyLoopz hates it we better pack it up. Better luck next year everyone
/s just in
Common with modern gaming unfortunately