Always spawning next to the killer
I don't know if is a bug or something but always the killer appears next to me, and it's a #########. Devs should really fix the spawn distance between killers and survivors, i mean basically all recently patches are killer sided (healing speed nerf, exhaustion nerf, some windows in some maps are gone forever, the pallet distance, the Leader's gen repair speed nerf). They should really do sometime for us. It's boring to be the first that the killer sees
Comments
Do you have a video of it happening?
I like how you went from talking about an actual issue of survivors spawning to close to killers, to complaining killers are getting too many buffs (and the game is still survivor sided, just not as much as it was)
Ignoring that part and talking about the title...
They did put in a recent patch notes that they fixed this, but you're still getting it? Hasn't happened to me yet. Hopefully they finally once and for all fix that in the near future because it is quite obnoxious.
Well that's the true so what do you want me to say? The game is balanced there's no point to do more buffs to killers (you said is "surv sided" because i supposed you are killer main) Anyway i'm not gonna get involved in some kind of discussion 'cause last week some s***id killer mains reported me for no reason and i got banned for 7 days.
I don't know why always happens to me. Also in the lobby sometimes the other survivors are just freeze, they don't move
I only will say this: Buffing the killers is not the way to balance the game, they gonna kill it in a future, making it unplayable for survivors. I'm not gonna argue, some ppl are very sensitive here and i don't wanna get banned again
Actually, I play both somewhat equally and survivor is much easier than killer. Survivors are receiving buffs too so it goes both ways. I honestly don't know how they can balance a game like this, I personally think it'll never be balanced.
You can read what i said in my first comment. That nerfs were unhealthy imo. I don't know what devs are thinking but buffing killers... bad idea.
I didn't see a survivor buff in recent patches. But yeah, it's really hard to balance this kind of games. At least if they fix the spawn distance of the killer, I would be happy or that ######### bug of the eternal loading screen
Agreed, they shouldn't touch billy or nurse but clown or pig i mean they're pretty weak. Also the rework that it still not arrive
Nothing more fun than hearing the terror radius 5 seconds into the game so you don't even have a chance to hide.
But this game is far from killer sided, in fact survivors are still too strong and benefit from unfair map design and gameplay mechanics (4 gens can be done in 2 minutes, there is no possible way that is excusable.)
If the game is still survivor sided why do killers literally win EVERY MATCH?? There is still no counter to face camping and killers just keep getting more buffs in one way or another for the past year.
Then when was the last real killer buff? Not perk changes, not reworks, not scoring events and not specific killer buffs. I mean an across the bored buff.
Wrong person lol my badz
Then when was the last real killer buff? Not perk changes, not reworks, not scoring events and not specific killer buffs. I mean an across the bored buff.
What is boing about being the first the killer sees? Thats the best that can actually happen to you in DBD. I envy your situation, honestly.
@xEa In 2019, boring now means hard/challenging. Yes, I too feel bored when I'm running for my life 10 seconds into the match. 3 gens by yourself? Exciting!!!
Because they are not directly buffing killers. Instead they are nerfing survivors or changing the game entirely that favors towards the killer (I.e. endgame collapse and closable hatch) they either nerf survivors or change the games mechanics. When was the last survivor buff? As Noob3 said, "when they buff killers, they dont just buff one, they make them all stronger"
Yeah, when was the last survivor buff? And while you're looking for it when was the last survivor nerf? I dont mean add ons or perks or anything like that. Just straight up survivor mechanic nerf
I can confirm that this happens. There are times when you will spawn one tile away from the killer. It's usually to his left or right and not in front of him, but if the killer chooses to go your direction you can be found in 5 seconds. The spawn probably looks something like this:
---------K
s-----------------S
------s-----s
With the lucky survivor being the Capital S.
Has happened to me many times since the Stranger Things patch.
I spawned in direct line of sight with a doctor, inside his static field nonsense. It was a disaster lol
1. Healing speed gets buffed soon.
2. A needed nerf for survivors i agree.
3. Infinites get changed. A needed nerf too.
4. Pallet distance got a survivor sided buff lately.
5. Leader + Prove was too strong, especially with a toolbox.
Balance is not about: "They got this so we get this." It's about actually balancing the game.
Must be a troll.
Got to love when people immediately resort to name calling and give no reasoning. What a glorious community.