What songs do you think the legion mix tapes have?

Based on what we know of the legion members and the way they dress what kind of songs do you think they have on their mixtapes?

Comments

  • Julie's Mix Tape: A dark and depressing mix tape made out from mainly power ballads and gloomy melodies.

    This was pretty obvious to me, in the 90 around the time the legions story develops Kurt Cobain was widely popular, Kurt Cobain songs fit the description almost perfectly

    Susie's Mix Tape: A fast and thrilling mix tape with energising songs with break-neck beats.

    I really couldnt think of any artists that fit the description, dubstep wasnt really a thing back then so ill assume she is into techno, perhaps "what is love"?

    Joey's Mix Tape: A mix of bangin' tracks and slammin' beats for chillaxin' when life's a #########.

    Joeys description sounds like Hip Hop or rap, 2pac is the one that instantly comes to my mind, i am not a fan of this genre so i cant really mention any interesting tracks

    Frank's Mix Tap: Never go on a kill mission without your tunes. A track list of massive distortions and loud percussion that stabs at your eardrums.

    Now, this is an interesting one, Frank is one edgy boi so i dont doubt he was into heavy metal (fits the "stabs your eardrums" category), he may have also liked other strange music genres like Japanoise (fits the "massive distorsions" category) or in general music with high BPM

  • I spent too much time on that comment just for it to be deleted (noice it didnt get deleted :)

  • Darude Sandstorm
  • Franks Mix Tape - DMX - X Gon' give it to ya.

  • Nothing but Depression and anxiety.

  • It's really all just Disney music. 

    Let it gooo-*stab* Let it gooooo! *stab*

    *feral frenzy* Can you paint with all the colors of the wind
  • well for sure at least one is something from knife party.

    imma say
    Franks: knife party stuff
    joeys: some techno stuff
    susies: skrillex stuff
    julies: stuff from disturbed


  • Susie is probably this or this
    https://youtu.be/oliCVn7Ic68
    https://youtu.be/NKFK7fGy4u0

    Julie is probably this
    https://youtu.be/X7fE3C0bdXk

    Frank is probably this
    https://youtu.be/H2RxbDG6M8I

    Joey is probably this
    https://youtu.be/P8dfZ3N_c2E

    They have very strange music choices considering their different personalities. I never thought Joey would be into country

  • Let's be honest Susie clearly jams out to out to Avril Lavigne
  • gachimuchi remixes

  • Frank - Hardcore music, some dark and edgy #########, metal, rock, the works.

    Julie: Possibly some famous pop or instrumental music.

    Joey: Some rap or jazz, trap music???

    Susie: Orchestra music, possibly classy? Vibes music, some lo-fi.

  • all of the mixtapes are the song OH S*** IM FEELIN IT, but it gets louder every mixtape

  • @ShrekIsHot said:
    Frank - Hardcore music, some dark and edgy #########, metal, rock, the works.

    Julie: Possibly some famous pop or instrumental music.

    Joey: Some rap or jazz, trap music???

    Susie: Orchestra music, possibly classy? Vibes music, some lo-fi.

    Joey-YoU lIkE jAzZ

  • The Legion shares my taste in music. I'm sure I can nail this.

    Julie's Mixtape: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRNfeMaUBbo // https://youtu.be/3R4qUFrgkYU

    Julie either likes black metal kinda stuff and or gothic rock

    Susie's Mixtape: https://youtu.be/0ofikD9xEJg

    Susies sounds to me more like Old Skool Dubstep, Happy Hardcore, Breakbeat, Drum N Bass and I'm sure. She has too many *different* possibilities from the description but I am sure something like this would be in her mixtape.

    Joey's Mixtape: https://youtu.be/hbe3CQamF8k

    Joey likes Trip hoppy stuff

    Frank's Mixtape: https://youtu.be/0LIEcYS363M // https://youtu.be/VX56xOe86UM

    Frank listens to some hardcore industrial music

    Erk, sorry for not posting the links right. But it's good for scrolling I guess.

  • all around me are familiar faces

  • Susie listens to Veruca Salt and music you would find in Jawbreaker and The Craft.

  • I feel like at least one of them rocks out to Rob Zombie.

  • FINALLY! Someone asking the real questions around here. :D

  • 7340C23B-DEE5-4F0B-B485-8AE83FA7A1B3.png

    Fuming Mix Tape’s:

    https://youtu.be/4PPcnmO76rg

    You can’t change my mind.

  • Franks is ear-#########

    Julie has depressing tunes

    Joe has chill calm tunes

    and Susie has exciting fast pace tunes.

    Its said in the bio. I can't give you any actual songs for it but thats the genre for them.

  • I'd like to think they have some of the Verruca Salts, and Nirvana

  • Julies mixtape: angry girl music along with nirvana

    Frank: marilyn manson or really heavy metal music

    Susie: slow music and r&b.

    Joey: Biggie smalls and tupac. The best music taste.

  • I don't really know, so let's just have some fun and put some modern era songs on here and rank them. (i know nothing about music)

    S tier: Frank- Definitely some metal on here AC/DC? Maybe even some White Stripes tracks because tf why not.

    For some unexplainable reason I thought Oliver Tree, but probably doesn't suit Frank that well. It's on there anyway.

    Fuming- Doctor laughing/screaming 10 hours bass boosted

    A tier: Susie- For whatever reason I imagine her mixtape as more upbeat. Perhaps she has songs like that. Idk who she'd put on there.

    From my limited perspective, Twenty One Pilots and maybe Some Imagine Dragons come to mind.

    Joey- Tupac, Drake, Travis Scott, all those guys. I'd put Mr. Bombastic by Biggie Cheese on there too.

    F tier: Julie- Because this b*tch is going to have only Billie Eilish, and that's not ok. She might put Sub Urban or someone on there, not like that's any better.

    This is pretty sad because i feel like I only got Julie right, and I hate that gloomy genre of music.

    The most disappointing part is I was pretty much drawing a blank on Susie although I share those kinds of music tastes that are mentioned in the Add-On description.

  • Julie's Mixed Tape: I imagining grunge acts like Alice in Chains and Soundgarden, but also some Nick Cave and slower Ozzy Osbourne tracks.

    Susie's Mixed Tape: Prodigy, Utah Saints, Nine Inch Nails and similar aggressive dance music.

    Joey's Mixed Tape: Rap/ Metal crossovers. Acts like Beastie Boys, Pantera, Kid Rock, Cypress Hill, Public Enemy and Faith No More

    Frank's Mixed Tape: Nine Inch Nails, Stabbing Westward, Fear Factory, Joy Division and Recoil

    Fuming Mixed Tape: Pantera, Sepultura, Machine Head, White Zombie

    I've tried keeping the mi tapes in the era The Legion was about.