What if you could buy the Lantern eFFect?

Legit I would buy something like that because it looks pretty damn cool. Just add a 4th outfit slot for special things like that and i'd be all in.

Comments

  • Legit I would buy something like that because it looks pretty damn cool. Just add a 4th outfit slot for special things like that and i'd be all in.

    If you want killers to see you behind stuff sure
  • @Fenrir said:
    MojoTheFabulous said:

    Legit I would buy something like that because it looks pretty damn cool. Just add a 4th outfit slot for special things like that and i'd be all in.

    If you want killers to see you behind stuff sure

    Halloween Medkit anyone?

  • I love this idea! I also really enjoy the effect!

  • I want one in pink or in rainbow flares. that would be so cool running around as David farting pink sparklers.

  • I love the lights. I saw someone on Haddonfield out on the roof because of the lantern effect.

  • @Fenrir said:
    MojoTheFabulous said:

    Legit I would buy something like that because it looks pretty damn cool. Just add a 4th outfit slot for special things like that and i'd be all in.

    If you want killers to see you behind stuff sure

    You should see my bright pink sweater and purple pants Ace. Sometimes you just wanna look good!

  • They could go the identity v route and make such cosmetics simply not visible to killers.
  • If they fixed the mesh wobbling with the characters body it'd be a great effect! :lol:

  • @Raptorrotas said:
    They could go the identity v route and make such cosmetics simply not visible to killers.

    I'd still take it even with Killers seeing it.

  • I want to buy it as a gift. Four sets of them, actually.

  • I made a thread that I put in the balance section without realizing...  I asked if the glow could possibly be a seasonal reward.. 

    I tagged a mod asking if they could move it here unfortunately they haven't 
  • I’d be fine it’s wearing that! I don’t mind the challenge either 
  • I'd really like the Lantern effect to be a permantly available skin! There are a lot of players who don't care about stealthy outfits and just want to look nice. :)

  • @NoShinyPony said:
    I'd really like the Lantern effect to be a permantly available skin! There are a lot of players who don't care about stealthy outfits and just want to look nice. :)

    Exactly my line of thinking. Which is pretty dumb for me as I try to play in a stealthy way...

  • I know that's something that isn't planned but I'll bring the feedback to the team. :)

  • not_Queen said:

    I know that's something that isn't planned but I'll bring the feedback to the team. :)

    Anyway this could be a seasonal reward?..... seasonal rewards are something that many players have been asking for :)
  • Save up all the Crackers and starters ya can they will come in handy this summer
  • @not_Queen Would be nice on the killer side too :)

  • It's the year of the pig show Amanda some love on the forums
  • @MojoTheFabulous said:
    Legit I would buy something like that because it looks pretty damn cool. Just add a 4th outfit slot for special things like that and i'd be all in.

    I've said this before but for killers, however i guess survivors who want to play not stealthy could use it too. I also think you should be able to buy different moris but as if the devs would actually do it

  • Mr bingbong would look fabulous and the doctor would look a little festive.
  • @MojoTheFabulous said:
    Legit I would buy something like that because it looks pretty damn cool. Just add a 4th outfit slot for special things like that and i'd be all in.

    I like the lantern effect and would probably buy it. The only thing I would ask for is that it deactivates when inside the killers terror radius.

  • @Arsoul said:

    @MojoTheFabulous said:
    Legit I would buy something like that because it looks pretty damn cool. Just add a 4th outfit slot for special things like that and i'd be all in.

    I like the lantern effect and would probably buy it. The only thing I would ask for is that it deactivates when inside the killers terror radius.

    stfu. if it ever gets implemented into the game. you either use it or you dont. stop making devs work on something unnecessary.

  • @Dwight_Main said:

    @Arsoul said:

    @MojoTheFabulous said:
    Legit I would buy something like that because it looks pretty damn cool. Just add a 4th outfit slot for special things like that and i'd be all in.

    I like the lantern effect and would probably buy it. The only thing I would ask for is that it deactivates when inside the killers terror radius.

    stfu. if it ever gets implemented into the game. you either use it or you dont. stop making devs work on something unnecessary.

    Well, someones a little precious today

  • Lantern effect would be the worst fear of P3 claudettes

    It would be cool imo

  • @Delfador said:
    Lantern effect would be the worst fear of P3 claudettes

    It would be cool imo

    Sure will be. hopefully it will be optional to use and comes with different colors.

  • Arsoul said:

    @MojoTheFabulous said:
    Legit I would buy something like that because it looks pretty damn cool. Just add a 4th outfit slot for special things like that and i'd be all in.

    I like the lantern effect and would probably buy it. The only thing I would ask for is that it deactivates when inside the killers terror radius.

    If you're not confident in your chase capabilities dont wear it.... that's why the cosmetic should be a seasonal goal or something players could earn in a way because wearing the glow/lantern effect would be a way for survivors to "flex" 
  • Get all 9 coins, get the effect? That'd work for me

  • @MojoTheFabulous said:
    Legit I would buy something like that because it looks pretty damn cool. Just add a 4th outfit slot for special things like that and i'd be all in.

    I've said this before but for killers, however i guess survivors who want to play not stealthy could use it too. I also think you should be able to buy different moris but as if the devs would actually do it

    Unless the effect goes off once you’re moving rapidly and dimishes as you stop to walk or crouch 
  • Killers could get a crow effect

  • @not_Queen said:
    I know that's something that isn't planned but I'll bring the feedback to the team. :)

    This is super good to hear. Hopefully something comes of it.

  • @Gorgonia said:
    No_Cluie_Louis said:

    @MojoTheFabulous said:

    Legit I would buy something like that because it looks pretty damn cool. Just add a 4th outfit slot for special things like that and i'd be all in.

    I've said this before but for killers, however i guess survivors who want to play not stealthy could use it too. I also think you should be able to buy different moris but as if the devs would actually do it

    Unless the effect goes off once you’re moving rapidly and dimishes as you stop to walk or crouch 

    That's actually a really good idea... more people need to see this and the entire thing as a whole would actually work in the game

  • I think this would be awesome I like the way it looks 
  • As a killer, I'm 100% okay with survivors having particle effects to give away their position. Just saying. If BVHR can make a few bucks doing that then it's win-win.

  • @Fenrir said:
    MojoTheFabulous said:

    Legit I would buy something like that because it looks pretty damn cool. Just add a 4th outfit slot for special things like that and i'd be all in.

    If you want killers to see you behind stuff sure

    Legacy?

  • @Master said:

    @Fenrir said:
    MojoTheFabulous said:

    Legit I would buy something like that because it looks pretty damn cool. Just add a 4th outfit slot for special things like that and i'd be all in.

    If you want killers to see you behind stuff sure

    Legacy?

    It wouldn't be the same as Legacy as that is something over default clothing but this Lantern thing is something around your character, giving you the freedom to wear whatever you like. Assuming it'd be implemented as a new 4th slot for cosmetics for both Survivor and Killer.

    i can already picture an electricity eFFect for the Doctor.

  • @MojoTheFabulous said:

    It wouldn't be the same as Legacy as that is something over default clothing but this Lantern thing is something around your character, giving you the freedom to wear whatever you like. Assuming it'd be implemented as a new 4th slot for cosmetics for both Survivor and Killer.

    i can already picture an electricity eFFect for the Doctor.

    OMG, that would be lovely, I hope it gets implemented as well