Please fix trolling killers or implement a way to report/ban.
I'm tired of getting matches were killers pick and choose who they want to kill and prevent them from saving.
Just gotten out of a match where a legion only hooked me but let everyone else live and prevented them from saving me. I did report but what else can be done to prevent future instances like this?
For more context, I would be the only one chased/hooked and if someone tries to unhook me they won't let them and then let everyone else go free.
Comments
I wish there was an easier way to report players, especially on console as I’ve noticed on PC you can report on the end game screen and type a message, but it doesn’t give console players the option to type anything.
In order to report somebody I have to report them on the end game screen, save a video of what exactly I’m reporting them for, upload that video to YT and then file a ticket with their support team where it gives me the option to link my video.
I’ve actually had a lot of players over the years who I could and probably should have reported because they were cheating or using exploits and I didn’t because of how time consuming it felt when all you want to do is play the game.
I highly agreed!! I hope something is implemented down the line for the health of the game.
Sounds like normal tunneling and camping? As long as he didn't do that because of the person you are, but only because he chose you randomly that's a perfectly legimate thing to do. Dbd itself doesn't have rules against tunneling and camping.
In that case it didn't seem to work out, but in general that's a senseful thing to do from his point of view. There no reason to spread hooks if you're able to kill someone quick enough, otherwise this happens and you lose even more xD
He let everyone else finish gens and escape, he stood there and watched them do the gens, I'm not speaking of normal tunneling and camping.
Ah I see, yes that's not normal. But you'd have to proof his reasoning for that somehow, I doubt ether you or bhvr wants to have that work themself.
Yah, it exist on PC
But it doesn't work… So basically…
You can't make a countermeasure against that. Trolling or not, they're just playing to get a kill. If he's literally just going after you, your teammates should do the gens and get out, and maybe they'll even have time for the free save on you in endgame.
Dose it even count as working with survivors / working with killer?
Yeah it a chore doing it on console, even though I can play on pc, most my playtime was console and strangely the game show very pretty when i use my ps5, it aint like my pc is bad cause it has 4060 rtx card and other games like final fantasy is way crisp on my pc. But yeah having to hit share button then clip and upload to ytd then post the link is draining.
No, because that's in times where survivors are acting against their own teammates to aid a killer. If they were trying to bodyblock their teammate during chase or pointing out a hiding spot to the killer... THEN it's working with the killer.
this is called tunneling and it’s not bannable. Reporting it is only going to make your future reports get tossed into the trash bin
Again this is not tunneling, this is picking on one playerout of spite, while letting everyone else go free. If he chased others after itd be basic tunneling
I once had this happen with a nemisis just because i was playing rebecca. They chased only me, stood there at my hook waiting for me to pull myself off. Then kept chasing me. I managed to waste his time enough for everyone else to do the generators before i died tho. So who knows if he wouldve just watched em play. But he also made it obvious it was just because of my character in the chat.
Sometimes people have obsession perks. Also, this is the behavior a lot of fictional serial killers actually have.
I think it's a problem with you, a skill issue, not the killer's fault. This is the killer, not Jesus, to show mercy to you or anyone else. The killer must do everything possible to kill, and that's what's reasonable.
This happens when I have a "kill the obsession" challenge and I just want to get it over with and not have to play killer again.
I liked how you said this isn’t tunneling and then just stated the literal definition of tunneling
I thought it'd be the situation where the killer slugs you and camps your slug and if someone heals you they down you again until you bleed out... that's way worse than being normal tunneled and camped lol