Beware, 1v2 is gonna be AMAZING

When 2 survivors are left in a hopeless match because there's 2 or more gens left, the whole rest of the match is gonna be even more brutal.

-Can't even die on hook to give your teammate more time for hatch escape. There is a "go next" prevention, probably removing the kobe mechanic. Even if this "mechanic" is deactivated when 2 survivors are left, the killer can still just let you slugged.

-Can't even surrender when you are in the dying state to give your teammate the hatch. The so-called "anti slug surrender option" is only gonna be activated when your teammate is also in the dying state, which means it's pointless for this situation.

-Can't even hide for a chance to escape (you know, the whole point of playing survivor is… escape). There's gonna be a "hiding prevention" too.

Edit: And how can I forget? A possible anti-AFK mechanic, so it means if you are slugged and go afk, somehow your teammates picks you up, or even the killer only to drop you later, and you are still AFK, you might get a penalty.

It's gonna be amazing guys, can't wait!

My slugging Wraith with Knock Out will love this btw

Comments

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3886117#Comment_3886117

    Then ask yourselves, what could have been done differently? Why are we in this situation? What mistakes were made along the way? Did we 3 gen ourselves? How could I have played this differently? Maybe there is something that needs to be improved on..How did it get like this? There are A LOT of factors to keep in mind.

    Yeah you are right I will raise my mmr to 2000 maybe then I will get teammates who can get chased by the killer for 3 minutes while we do all generators perhaps. Do you honestly think 3 gen is the biggest problem. Holy moly literally every time we lose its because of three possibilities. Teammate makes one stupid mistake that cost him his life and its a fall from there, the killer decided to tunnel at 5 generators and by the time we are done with maybe lets say 2 he finally killed someone which is enough to kill us all. Option 3 we somehow 3 gen ourselves like idiots which is the most uncommon option of the three. If you want me to keep looking at how IT happened THAT is how it happens. All the time. It is not about getting outplayed at all its about 2 or 3 mistakes from someone else that get everyone killed. Tell what do I do about that should I just mind control the entire team somehow so they do their job right or what?

  • @DestroyerBG said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3886122#Comment_3886122

    Yeah you are right I will raise my mmr to 2000 maybe then I will get teammates who can get chased by the killer for 3 minutes while we do all generators perhaps. Do you honestly think 3 gen is the biggest problem. Holy moly literally every time we lose its because of three possibilities. Teammate makes one stupid mistake that cost him his life and its a fall from there, the killer decided to tunnel at 5 generators and by the time we are done with maybe lets say 2 he finally killed someone which is enough to kill us all. Option 3 we somehow 3 gen ourselves like idiots which is the most uncommon option of the three. If you want me to keep looking at how IT happened THAT is how it happens. All the time. It is not about getting outplayed at all its about 2 or 3 mistakes from someone else that get everyone killed. Tell what do I do about that should I just mind control the entire team somehow so they do their job right or what?

    You're playing an Online Game. What do you expect? Teammates are going to make mistakes, and some mistakes have a greater cost than others. Its not about that one mistake that got the survivor killed and now costed the other survivors their lives too. That's just not possible. What led to that?

    Killer tunnels at 5 gens? Everyone should be working on generators. You punish the killer for that. The survivor being tunneled are they good at chase? If so, stay on the gens. Do they suck at chase? If so, someone go help them, the other 2 stay on gens. You have to be willing to take immediate action and adapt as needed when the trail needs something from you at any given moments. Killers have to do that same thing.

  • @Nazzzak said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3886142#Comment_3886142

    I do this too. Then i get dropped on the floor to bleed out while they try find the other survivor. The extreme hiding change means my team mate is more likely to pick me up now, so it'll be rinse and repeat - keep getting grabbed off a gen, dropped on the floor. Extending an unwinnable game. I'd like a surrender option in this scenario too.

    Edit: and it just occurred to me - with the new go next deterrent, does this mean letting myself get grabbed off gen in this scenario will penalise me?

    yeah sucks when it happens but really are any of the options great in 2v1? Like honestly. Hiding is the most optimal chance, but it’s just so non interactive imo. Low key I miss OG premonition because you could get yourself out of these situations when your teammate was hiding, it just took so long to do.

  • I say these are good changes.

    The "go next" prevention im very positive that will only affect the very first survivor of the match that causes the match to be doomed for the rest of the survivors. In a 2v1 or 3v1 situation it's already a lost match so I highly doubt it'll punish you then. They didn't share the details on what triggers it and they'll be fine tuning it.

    For the extreme hiding survivors or rats i like to call them. It's not the crows that trigger when you're afk it's a new set of crows that'll trigger when survivors refuse to make any progress.

  • Now they will truly be Dead by Daylight.

  • Truly can't wait, too long survivors have tried hiding for crazy amount of time in a match they lost just because they want hatch.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3886065#Comment_3886065

    You're missing the point. I am not asking for the last 2 survivors to serve themselves up on a plate and lay down to be moried. I am asking you to finish the game. Do your objective. Hide when you NEED to. Period. Nothing more nothing less. Stop hiding for long periods of time and bouncing from locker to locker to locker…

    Yeah I tried that yesterday fella. Wanna know what ######### HAPPENED the killer slugged my teammate who I repeatedly picked from the ground and meanwhile while he was chased I DID ONE GENERATOR then guess what happened he got slugged again forever because the unbreakable ran out after that he got murdered. We stand no ######### chance to live. And we got in that situation because one teammate decided to go trade while she was on deathhook and another teammate refused to let me heal him so he cant actually take a damn hit then he ended himself. Tell how the ######### anyone is supposed to go do the stupid objective when its suicide??? I am telling you again that we should just call it quits at that point or let the hatch spawn and that is it because for you to do enough generators requires super coordination and the killer to be dumb enough not to down a survivor after more than 1 minute. You must be joking if you think survivors can actually run the killer for 2 or 3 generators

  • @Rudjohns said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3885922#Comment_3885922

    True, thats why I have been saying this for a long time: The objective of the game should be 2k, not 4k. As soon as the 2nd survivor is dead, the remaining 2 are sacrificed by the entity.

    this would be the most boring and non-interactive thing they would add to the game lol

  • @NarkoTri1er said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3885926#Comment_3885926

    this would be the most boring and non-interactive thing they would add to the game lol

    I agree, literally defeats the purpose of 4v1 if you only have 2 lives

  • @NarkoTri1er said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3885926#Comment_3885926

    this would be the most boring and non-interactive thing they would add to the game lol

    It would fix all the problems, don't you think? If the last 2 survivors are supposed to die, why waste time? Besides, how not wasting any time considered "boring"?

  • @Rudjohns said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3885922#Comment_3885922

    True, thats why I have been saying this for a long time: The objective of the game should be 2k, not 4k. As soon as the 2nd survivor is dead, the remaining 2 are sacrificed by the entity.

    The desire to quit is not inherent for everyone. Some people want to try to run the killer for the remaining gens, why do you think they shouldn't be allowed to try?

  • @UndeddJester said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3885926#Comment_3885926

    The desire to quit is not inherent for everyone. Some people want to try to run the killer for the remaining gens, why do you think they shouldn't be allowed to try?

    Okay, so because 1 person has the desire to run the rest of the match with barely any chances to win, everybody else is forced to do so?

  • There is literally an achievement in the game for escaping through the gates after repairing all the generators by being the last survivor. Just because something is difficult doesn't mean it's impossible. You try and you will probably fail, because at the end of the day you are losing. The killer also has to deal with it and finish the match after realizing that he is not going to kill anyone.

  • @CLHL said:

    There is literally an achievement in the game for escaping through the gates after repairing all the generators by being the last survivor. Just because something is difficult doesn't mean it's impossible. You try and you will probably fail, because at the end of the day you are losing. The killer also has to deal with it and finish the match after realizing that he is not going to kill anyone.

    They should remove this achievement

  • For what reason? It's an incentive to never give up.

  • @Rudjohns said:

    I've said it before, my suggestion to address the "hiding" when 1v2 is for the killer to have the option to start the EGC at any time when 2 survivors are left. So much better and it would help´everyone.

    So, basically rework it so hatch spawns at 2 survivors instead of one. That enables all of the mechanics you're talking about I believe.

  • @Rudjohns said:

    When 2 survivors are left in a hopeless match because there's 2 or more gens left, the whole rest of the match is gonna be even more brutal.

    -Can't even die on hook to give your teammate more time for hatch escape. There is a "go next" prevention, probably removing the kobe mechanic. Even if this "mechanic" is deactivated when 2 survivors are left, the killer can still just let you slugged.

    -Can't even surrender when you are in the dying state to give your teammate the hatch. The so-called "anti slug surrender option" is only gonna be activated when your teammate is also in the dying state, which means it's pointless for this situation.

    -Can't even hide for a chance to escape (you know, the whole point of playing survivor is… escape). There's gonna be a "hiding prevention" too.

    Edit: And how can I forget? A possible anti-AFK mechanic, so it means if you are slugged and go afk, somehow your teammates picks you up, or even the killer only to drop you later, and you are still AFK, you might get a penalty.

    It's gonna be amazing guys, can't wait!

    My slugging Wraith with Knock Out will love this btw

    Its ok it will just mean more swfs for people to qq about, possibly longer killer queues and even bots may have to be fillers like already failure 2 v 8, its not that bad^^.

    Its is amazing a game has become virtual military boot camp forcing to play. I advise yall seriously start looking into other things lol.

  • @Rudjohns said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3886523#Comment_3886523

    Okay, so because 1 person has the desire to run the rest of the match with barely any chances to win, everybody else is forced to do so?

    There are also killers who actually play the hatch game, or give the final player hatch. You believe they too shouldn't be able to do so? Just kill everyone once the second survivor dies?

    By extension of your logic, if a final gen is at 98% when the 2nd survivor dies, then uh oh spaghetti-o, sorry chaps, too slow, you just get killed by the Entity. If that's gonna be an exception, where are you gonna put your cut off? Number of gens? What if I've got 5 or hell even 7 gens all at 99%? I still just die?

    I think you may be experiencing extreme tunnel vision on one problem here my guy. No offence, but your point and suggestion here is utter crap, to the point the only benefit of the doubt I can extend to you is to assume this is a rage post.

    If thats not the case and you're that blinded and warped by your anger at getting slugged for the 4k that you can't see that, then I would strongly recommend you take a break and play something else for a while.

  • @UndeddJester said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3886525#Comment_3886525

    There are also killers who actually play the hatch game, or give the final player hatch. You believe they too shouldn't be able to do so? Just kill everyone once the second survivor dies?

    By extension of your logic, if a final gen is at 98% when the 2nd survivor dies, then uh oh spaghetti-o, sorry chaps, too slow, you just get killed by the Entity. If that's gonna be an exception, where are you gonna put your cut off? Number of gens? What if I've got 5 or hell even 7 gens all at 99%? I still just die?

    I think you may be experiencing extreme tunnel vision on one problem here my guy. No offence, but your point and suggestion here is utter crap, to the point the only benefit of the doubt I can extend to you is to assume this is a rage post.

    If thats not the case and you're that blinded and warped by your anger at getting slugged for the 4k that you can't see that, then I would strongly recommend you take a break and play something else for a while.

    If 1 gen is left then the match should continue, sure

    But thats pretty much it

  • @buggybug said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/438839/beware-1v2-is-gonna-be-amazing

    Its ok it will just mean more swfs for people to qq qbout, possibly longer killer queues and even bots may hace to be fillers like already failure 2 v 8, its not that bad^^. It is amazing a game has become virtual military boot camp forcing to play. I advise yall seriously start looking into other things lol.

    I already stopped spending real money on this game. I bought the alien chapter at 40% off a few days ago and I already regret it. From now on its shards only

  • @Rudjohns said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3886536#Comment_3886536

    If 1 gen is left then the match should continue, sure

    But thats pretty much it

    Well in that case... Nah, I think randomly dropping dead when player 2 dies is a ridiculous feature that just encourages tunneling even more.

    I'll keep trying to play the game as it is thanks and take BHVRs proposed changes instead. I would rather go down swinging than have the Entity just randomly kill me because players like yourself can'tbe bothered to play any more.

  • @UndeddJester said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3886558#Comment_3886558

    Well in that case... Nah, I think randomly dropping dead when player 2 dies is a ridiculous feature that just encourages tunneling even more.

    I'll keep trying to play the game as it is thanks and take BHVRs proposed changes instead. I would rather go down swinging than have the Entity just randomly kill me because players like yourself can'tbe bothered to play any more.

    Sure

  • @Rudjohns said:

    When 2 survivors are left in a hopeless match because there's 2 or more gens left, the whole rest of the match is gonna be even more brutal.

    -Can't even die on hook to give your teammate more time for hatch escape. There is a "go next" prevention, probably removing the kobe mechanic. Even if this "mechanic" is deactivated when 2 survivors are left, the killer can still just let you slugged.

    -Can't even surrender when you are in the dying state to give your teammate the hatch. The so-called "anti slug surrender option" is only gonna be activated when your teammate is also in the dying state, which means it's pointless for this situation.

    -Can't even hide for a chance to escape (you know, the whole point of playing survivor is… escape). There's gonna be a "hiding prevention" too.

    Edit: And how can I forget? A possible anti-AFK mechanic, so it means if you are slugged and go afk, somehow your teammates picks you up, or even the killer only to drop you later, and you are still AFK, you might get a penalty.

    It's gonna be amazing guys, can't wait!

    My slugging Wraith with Knock Out will love this btw

    -probably nothing

    -the same as it is now

    -you can still "hide" but you can't stand still in a corner for 4 minutes they crow mechanic hasn't changed if you didn't get crows waiting out the slugged teammate then you wouldn't get them now

    -anti-afk is probably disabled in the 1v2 because slugging is allowed

    so basically a bunch of fear mongering over things that MIGHT affect it but in all likelihood its gonna be exactly the same, got it

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/438839/beware-1v2-is-gonna-be-amazing

    -probably nothing

    -the same as it is now

    -you can still "hide" but you can't stand still in a corner for 4 minutes they crow mechanic hasn't changed if you didn't get crows waiting out the slugged teammate then you wouldn't get them now

    -anti-afk is probably disabled in the 1v2 because slugging is allowed

    so basically a bunch of fear mongering over things that MIGHT affect it but in all likelihood its gonna be exactly the same, got it

    "nothing"

    "same as it is now"

    "you can still do it"

    So whats the point of all of these changes?

  • I find it funny how they dont look at other side of things as always. You know when the third actually give themselves up willingly for the killer to finish them off but they slug the third, so nothing gonna be done about that huh bvhr? Yall seem to forget killers themselves be unnecessary dragging out the game too.

  • @Rudjohns said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3886599#Comment_3886599

    "nothing"

    "same as it is now"

    "you can still do it"

    So whats the point of all of these changes?

    Clearly not to change the 1v2?

    Ill give you an example of the logic you seem to be following

    "freddy rework happens" but how will this affect the unknown

    You are attempted to apply changes meant for a completely different set of problems onto something they weren't meant for. And I don't know why. As these changes are meant for a ton of different other aspects of the game.

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3886601#Comment_3886601

    Clearly not to change the 1v2?

    Ill give you an example of the logic you seem to be following

    "freddy rework happens" but how will this affect the unknown

    You are attempted to apply changes meant for a completely different set of problems onto something they weren't meant for. And I don't know why. As these changes are meant for a ton of different other aspects of the game.

    Ok

1 2 ›