Killers who Camp are why this game sucks.
why do u camp and then laugh at ppl when they get toxic towards you. That in itself is being more toxic than the ones messaging you because u instigated all of it. Something needs to be done about camping it’s a no skill cheap tactic for killers who don’t know how to actually win chases or kill anyone
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Camping is for bad killers or good killers knowing the game doesn't reward them for playing fair.
Losing isn't supposed to be fun. That's why it's different from winning.
I disagree. Even when I lose, I have fun. This applies to pretty much every game I play.
You disagree with what, exactly? I didn't say you can't have fun while losing, but it's not supposed to be fun. If winning and losing produced the same results, what would be the point?
And you can last longer than 2 minutes if you don't suck. Killers are not handed 4ks but they have the chance at it if they don't suck. Working as intended. What you want is a mechanic that makes up for you sucking. No. If you suck then you deal with your suck. We don't artificially make the killer suck to make you feel better.
Also, an entitlement is when someone demands something they did not earn be given to them. That is what you are asking for. Killers are not asking for a mechanic to give them 4ks, just the opportunity.
Except it really isn't a problem. Every killer knows that if you down 1 survivor and facecamp him you will lose the match. Above a certain rank that is.... A very bad killer hasn't realized this yet.
Just do gens and escape. Dont swarm around the hook like a bunch of vultures. I hate adrenaline fueled posts when you just got camped. Its a guarenteed loss for the killer, just do gens!!!
And i'm a killer main
I'm done with this topic because neither of us going to agree with each other with is fine,but I will say that just because they got caught at the start of the match doesn't mean they suck it most likely means they got some bad luck no matter how good someone is they are going to get caught someday.
Same can be said about looping and gen rushing.
I'm not defending camping because there is no reason to defend it. It's just a way of playing the game.
Not everything that you dislike is broken, toxic, cheep, or any other go-to word in this community. Maybe you just need to
I cant believe its 2019 and still....STILL - we have to inform people that the best way to beat ppl who camp is to do gens and escape...If you are the person being camped then just accept it, its happened, don't try and escape and struggle to buy your team mates as much chance as possible to escape. Also take into account, repeatable attempts to rescue as well as hovering around the hook where the killer see's you will not diffuse the situation and only result in further camping. Stupid goddamn original post...rolls eyes
I don't think its an effective strategy. If countered correctly then at most Killer gets 2 kills and 2 ppl survive. So its pretty poor strategy tbh
So you had fun getting facecamped? I only had fun when I get chased for 5 gens, I dont care about if I die at least the other 3 escaped
(The only way to get fun)
I dont see the fun of hit and listen some ugly characters pain, #########? I think your weird?? xD
If you truly hate camping just bring Borrowed Time.
But camping is also actively getting balanced. No one likes the terrorist who is camping his own spawn point. He is just getting kicked. And every mechanic is programmed to disfavor camping to nerf it. Camping is inherently strong, thats why latency favors the aggressive players and disfavors staying close to corners.
Other genres try to balance it.
It's a legit strat, a crap one and not fun for anyone..but its a strat and can generally secure a kill but at the cost of 2.5 Gens. Is it worth it? nope...about time ppl got over this ….
I don't see this thread going in a good direction.