Merry Christmas everyone!!!
I hope you're all having a good Christmas Eve. Much love and stay warm.
I hope you're all having a good Christmas Eve. Much love and stay warm.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't played dbd for a year now but I login occassionally for the rewards in case I do eventually play it. I don't know when.
Happy holidays everyone. May we all get some peace of mind. βοΈ
Merry Christmas and happy holidays
merry christmas and happy holidays everyone!!!! hope it's been a great year for y'all, and hope the new year treats y'all well :D much love to you ^^ β€οΈπβ€οΈ
Merry Christmas! It's hot here so I'll stay cool instead π
Happy holidays everyone!!! Hope you all stay safe and have a wonderful day!!!!
βοΈβοΈβοΈ β¨οΈ ππ π§±π₯π§±π¦ΉββοΈπ΅π·ββοΈπ§£π§₯π β¨οΈβοΈβοΈβοΈ
Mary Chris masπ
Merry Christmas! Through the TV I come to give you a warm hug! Wellβ¦Not really warm..
Merry Christmas everyone βΊοΈπ
Thank you, you too and staying warm is the least of my issues, since it is full into summer here in Australia lol
Merry Christmas, may you all have an amazing time with your family and friends today!
Merry Christmas!
Seeing Nancy reminds me that I kept thinking yesterday that it was Christmas Steve, not Christmas Eve...
Happy New Year - 2025!!!!! πΎππ
Hahahahaha, peace of mind xD
To share a story... This reminds me of my first D&D character, who was naive yet kind hearted monk, but also a half elf who didn't really get recieved well in society... and lacking the charisma to overcome the stigma his race often endured...
My party were a bunch of... well⦠murder hobos basically...
The horrors my monk witnessed throughout that time turned him into a half-broken shell of a man, trying and unable to resolve or even fully comprehend the morality and death he witnessed while in that party...
One of these adventures ended up meeting Snata, a mystical being who distributed gifts to each member of the party in exchange for saving him from a huge raider attack...
The gift awarded to my Monk's was "peace of mind"... the gift of quelling his anxious thoughts, removing the sustained trauma, and a reprieve from the guilt wracking his addled mind... I can't help but feel this was perhaps the greatest gift of all time xD
Hope you're enjoying the holidays everyone! A pre-emptive Happy New Year π
Thank you for sharing this story. It made me rather sentimental.