'Why Do Killers Play So Sweaty?' A Rant.

TL/DR: A big part of why I find myself playing 'sweaty' half the time is just how BM survivors are when they win. Killers can be BM too, but nowhere near as frequently. I wonder how many killers sweat and slug because it's better to be cursed out by sore losers than gloated at by sore winners?

OP: Trying to play chill during the event this afternoon. Silly themed builds, mostly playing for snowman jumpscares and laughs. As long as survivors are mannered and at least trying to interact with the event I'm happy to let everyone get some BP/tome challenges done and I'll maybe kill 1-2 to pip and let the rest go.

Game 1: Bubba. 3 fun survivors, one insanely BM Ace (why is it always an Ace?). Teabags after every pallet drop. Gets cocky so I happily tunnel him out and let the remaining 3 go. Get asked why I tunneled in postgame, I laugh and say that he was BM. Get 'oh come on bruh its not that deep stop being so serious its the internet'. I facepalm and move on.

Game 2: Shoe Hag. Fun game, 2 hook everyone, kill one to pip, let rest go. Great banter in postgame.

Game 3: SM Myers. Incredibly stacked 3man SWF and a good Nancy. I'm running a meme build. 4 hooks. Get teabagged from gate until I finally chase everyone out.

Game 4: Ghostface. Maybe SWF or maybe just a really strong team. Yet again, 4 hooks all game, 3 of which I got by trading in endgame. Teabags and GGEZ in postgame.

Game 5: Ghostface. Claudette kills self on hook on first down. I just wipe everyone and go next, not wasting my time. Felt a bit bad.

Game 6: Trapper. Crazy 4man SWF. One player with almost 15000 hours. Didn't get a single hook. Teabagging from exit gate, letting me down but then just endlessly body blocking, flashlights and sabo, would NOT leave. Finally endgame collapse kills them all. Clearly a SWF trying to keep MMR low.

Game 7: Nemmy. Full SWF. Get lucky with an early down then a second hook and T2 at 5 gens because they tried to sabo and messed it up. They then proceeded to hide around the map, avoiding AFK crows. Postgame 'tryhard killer.

Game 8: Billy. Playing around with Weave, Franklins, Insidious and Primer Bulb (stops instadowns from saw). Not SWF but strong and serious group, 1 hook all game. I finally get a second hook in basement, endgame. Rest just leaves.

Now annoyed, I throw on Grim, PR, DMS and Disc (my go to 'serious' build), fire up Artist and end up winning 3 games easily, back to back. Get asked why killers are playing so sweaty. When I respond that I'm tired of losing to people who don't want to meme around (and getting BM'd for my trouble), am told that I'm oversensitive and 'killer need a sense of humor'.

I give up and go play survivor.

Ugh.

Comments

  • @Equinox_One said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3859140#Comment_3859140

    Really?

    Halloween was an absolute riot as survivor, especially in a 3-4man. Those smoke bombs were incredibly strong.

    Ehh disagree. IMO they were a gimmick. Completely useless against anyone wearing headphones.

    Also don't have a 4 man to play with anymore. I used to have like 8 people I regularly SWFed with. Of that, only 1 of them still plays.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3859144#Comment_3859144

    Ehh disagree. IMO they were a gimmick. Completely useless against anyone wearing headphones.

    Also don't have a 4 man to play with anymore. I used to have like 8 people I regularly SWFed with. Of that, only 1 of them still plays.

    You must have Matt Murdock level hearing because they made a very loud, constant 'whoooom' noise to drown survivors out.

    Grab people from the Discord. Day or night, takes a few seconds.

  • @Equinox_One said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3859155#Comment_3859155

    You must have Matt Murdock level hearing because they made a very loud, constant 'whoooom' noise to drown survivors out.

    Grab people from the Discord. Day or night, takes a few seconds.

    You must have Matt Murdock level hearing

    Had to look up who this was lol.

    Grab people from the Discord.

    I'd rather not. Not really into the whole social media thing aside from here on the forums.

  • @AmpersandUnderscore said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3858956#Comment_3858956

    So, two things here:

    First, the killer stun was 3s, but the animation for the survivor was about 1.4s. So even successfully using this perk only have you about 1.6s of distance, since you were also animation locked (stunned) yourself after activation.

    I'll also add that their first swing at extending the stun back to 5s also increased the animation time, so the survivor was animation locked for about 2.2s instead. They made the perk objectively worse for everyone involved, then settled on 4s, simply because they only wanted survivors to get about 2 seconds of distance off this perk.

    Second, with the endless "maps are bad" complaints, maps have been nerfed, tiles nerfed, pallets nerfed, and dead zones are everywhere. "Just get to a good place to use it" is insanely tone deaf in 2024 DbD. That might've worked fine in 2020 or earlier when there were actual resources to use. The only resource that's gotten better over time is hooks now respawn, so it's even easier for killers to hook in a dead zone.

    First, the killer stun was 3s, but the animation for the survivor was about 1.4s. So even successfully using this perk only have you about 1.6s of distance, since you were also animation locked (stunned) yourself after activation.

    there is literally a reason why you are supposed to force a down or grab at specific spots when having DS you know?

    I'll also add that their first swing at extending the stun back to 5s also increased the animation time, so the survivor was animation locked for about 2.2s instead. They made the perk objectively worse for everyone involved, then settled on 4s, simply because they only wanted survivors to get about 2 seconds of distance off this perk.

    they buffed it to 5s only because majority of playerbase that doesn't know how and where to use it (literally old DH no skill paradox). Then they realized they screwed up, but instead of doing something like disabling killer's power for like 2-3s on top of 3s stun to make this perk good against Nurse, Blight and Billy, they just went for 4s.

    Second, with the endless "maps are bad" complaints, maps have been nerfed, tiles nerfed, pallets nerfed, and dead zones are everywhere. "Just get to a good place to use it" is insanely tone deaf in 2024 DbD. That might've worked fine in 2020 or earlier when there were actual resources to use. The only resource that's gotten better over time is hooks now respawn, so it's even easier for killers to hook in a dead zone.

    literally only a few maps are really bad in terms of amount of deadzones lol

  • @SasakIN said:

    It's weird how almost everyone here is suffering like as if someone is putting a gun to their head and force to play dbd or something. Why not close the game a down for a moment and chill out?

    Yeah!

    Godforbid people provide feedback and discuss the game on the forums specifically for that purpose!

    The sheer audacity…

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3858419#Comment_3858419

    Well, the majority of my survivor experience in DBD is solo queue. Naturally I'll encounter its problems, but this problem in particular needs to be fixed.

    Knock Out shouldn't exist the way it currently does, this perk needs a change.

    I 100 % agree but Knockout is solely used to beat on solo queue survivors because you don't have any way of communicating to each other.

  • @Ayodam said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3858229#Comment_3858229

    BHVR couldn’t even give Decisive Strike—the premier anti-tunneling perk—5 seconds—2 of which are the animation. Killer mains complained so much they reverted the negligible buff it was going to get and effectively wasted everyone’s time.

    Didn't it just get buffed?

    But yes, DS was overnerfed. See also - SC, CoB, OC, STBFL…I could keep going. Oh, also Skull Merchant. Sadly it's a thing that happens sometimes. It's still excellent, unless you're fighting one of the big 2 at high MMR. Who are their own thing.

    @doobiedo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3858375#Comment_3858375

    You must not ever play survivor if you think windows or adrennaline are going to have much of an impact at all on eacaping or not. Also if those are crutch perks than every single killer power is a crutch. With how killer sided thia game is now an m1 killer with no power can probably get almost 50% kills.

    I play about as much survivor as I do killer.

    You are wrong.

    WoO isn't just a really, really comfy perk for everyone and also gives you absolutely vital information like what pallets are still up or what windows spawned.

    Adrenaline was absolutely broken for years upon years upon years upon years. It was probably a monster of a perk for longer than DH was. And even after the nerf it's still good.

    I'd check your fly, your bias is showing.

  • @AmpersandUnderscore said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3858956#Comment_3858956

    So, two things here:

    First, the killer stun was 3s, but the animation for the survivor was about 1.4s. So even successfully using this perk only have you about 1.6s of distance, since you were also animation locked (stunned) yourself after activation.

    I'll also add that their first swing at extending the stun back to 5s also increased the animation time, so the survivor was animation locked for about 2.2s instead. They made the perk objectively worse for everyone involved, then settled on 4s, simply because they only wanted survivors to get about 2 seconds of distance off this perk.

    Second, with the endless "maps are bad" complaints, maps have been nerfed, tiles nerfed, pallets nerfed, and dead zones are everywhere. "Just get to a good place to use it" is insanely tone deaf in 2024 DbD. That might've worked fine in 2020 or earlier when there were actual resources to use. The only resource that's gotten better over time is hooks now respawn, so it's even easier for killers to hook in a dead zone.

    AFAIR, the animation time thing was a bug, and DS has been a very buggy perk on and off in general.

    Do you have a source on them only wanting 2s? Because I could swear it's longer than that. It's certainly longer than a pallet stun.

    Maps are…maps. For every Haddonfield or Nostromo, you also have a GoJ or Ormond. Most of the maps though are relatively balanced for the most part, a few problem loops/structures notwithstanding. And they're always being tweaked, as we recently saw with Midwich.

  • @Equinox_One said:

    TL/DR: A big part of why I find myself playing 'sweaty' half the time is just how BM survivors are when they win. Killers can be BM too, but nowhere near as frequently. I wonder how many killers sweat and slug because it's better to be cursed out by sore losers than gloated at by sore winners?

    OP: Trying to play chill during the event this afternoon. Silly themed builds, mostly playing for snowman jumpscares and laughs. As long as survivors are mannered and at least trying to interact with the event I'm happy to let everyone get some BP/tome challenges done and I'll maybe kill 1-2 to pip and let the rest go.

    Game 1: Bubba. 3 fun survivors, one insanely BM Ace (why is it always an Ace?). Teabags after every pallet drop. Gets cocky so I happily tunnel him out and let the remaining 3 go. Get asked why I tunneled in postgame, I laugh and say that he was BM. Get 'oh come on bruh its not that deep stop being so serious its the internet'. I facepalm and move on.

    Game 2: Shoe Hag. Fun game, 2 hook everyone, kill one to pip, let rest go. Great banter in postgame.

    Game 3: SM Myers. Incredibly stacked 3man SWF and a good Nancy. I'm running a meme build. 4 hooks. Get teabagged from gate until I finally chase everyone out.

    Game 4: Ghostface. Maybe SWF or maybe just a really strong team. Yet again, 4 hooks all game, 3 of which I got by trading in endgame. Teabags and GGEZ in postgame.

    Game 5: Ghostface. Claudette kills self on hook on first down. I just wipe everyone and go next, not wasting my time. Felt a bit bad.

    Game 6: Trapper. Crazy 4man SWF. One player with almost 15000 hours. Didn't get a single hook. Teabagging from exit gate, letting me down but then just endlessly body blocking, flashlights and sabo, would NOT leave. Finally endgame collapse kills them all. Clearly a SWF trying to keep MMR low.

    Game 7: Nemmy. Full SWF. Get lucky with an early down then a second hook and T2 at 5 gens because they tried to sabo and messed it up. They then proceeded to hide around the map, avoiding AFK crows. Postgame 'tryhard killer.

    Game 8: Billy. Playing around with Weave, Franklins, Insidious and Primer Bulb (stops instadowns from saw). Not SWF but strong and serious group, 1 hook all game. I finally get a second hook in basement, endgame. Rest just leaves.

    Now annoyed, I throw on Grim, PR, DMS and Disc (my go to 'serious' build), fire up Artist and end up winning 3 games easily, back to back. Get asked why killers are playing so sweaty. When I respond that I'm tired of losing to people who don't want to meme around (and getting BM'd for my trouble), am told that I'm oversensitive and 'killer need a sense of humor'.

    I give up and go play survivor.

    Ugh.

    If it isn't the consequences of using MMR.

  • I played pre MMR.

    It was worse. So much worse.

    Streamers and even a Fog Whisperer would openly derank, which was easy as hell to do. I quit a few times starting out because of how hard I'd get pooped on, game after game after game. I think I've still got photos from the era of the 3-4man SWFs who sat at newbie ranks and just rolled people all day.

    MMR isn't perfect. It sometimes poops the bed, especially when lobby dodges happen. Us not being able to see our number and our opponents' number (postgame) makes it impossible to know what's happening when a really weird game comes along.

    However, unless I stop playing in an SWF as a survivor (I'll start losing endlessly because I'm out of my depth MMR wise I think) or there's a lobby dodge when I'm on killer, it's actually not too bad most of the time. I mostly face other people with 3-9k hours which is about my range. I think I 'win' about half of my matches (3k or 3o).

  • @GeneralV said:

    I give up and go play survivor.

    Meanwhile, the survivor experience:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CGJK8T2JKOR1/image.png

    Awesome event.

    Quite honestly my average event experience is I've had 1 survivor always throwing the game hard every single match... either by memeing to an absurd degree or throwing tantrums and SoH immediately for literally nothing.

    Don't get me wrong, I like to meme around too, but I still like to actually play the game a little... when every game isn't even being played right from minute one, I have to ask what the point of queuing up even is...

    Snowballs are always fun though, and getting Zombied by Snowmen has had some hilarious moments. I even got a bonded jump scare on someone as Pig... and a survivor jump scared me as well.

  • @AlexXHunter44 said:

    I never understand when people say they want to play chill.

    So as killer am I supposed to just not chase you when I see you? Not defend gens? What?

    As survivor am I not supposed to loop you and just run in a circle while letting you down me?

    I get it more I'm side modes that have something to offer, but throwing snowballs gets boring after the first 2-3 times and the snowmen are useless to hide in. So what should we be doing if not playing the game?

    If you don't enjoy snowball fights and making snowman plays, then there's still the regular queue for you. This is the reason why they split the queues and why a win or a loss doesn't impact your MMR, so that those of us who enjoy interacting with the event stuff can fully enjoy it and those who don't can just play the regular normal mode.

    If I'm playing the Event, I honestly don't care if I win or lose (and I've been losing a lot). Sure, I mostly still play the game normally (unless the others want a snowball fight), but I also expect players who queue up to "waste time" throwing snowballs and hiding in snowmen because that's the whole point of it.

    I will never understand the part of the DBD community that treats every event just like it's the regular game.

  • @Equinox_One said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3860161#Comment_3860161

    I played pre MMR.

    It was worse. So much worse.

    Streamers and even a Fog Whisperer would openly derank, which was easy as hell to do. I quit a few times starting out because of how hard I'd get pooped on, game after game after game. I think I've still got photos from the era of the 3-4man SWFs who sat at newbie ranks and just rolled people all day.

    MMR isn't perfect. It sometimes poops the bed, especially when lobby dodges happen. Us not being able to see our number and our opponents' number (postgame) makes it impossible to know what's happening when a really weird game comes along.

    However, unless I stop playing in an SWF as a survivor (I'll start losing endlessly because I'm out of my depth MMR wise I think) or there's a lobby dodge when I'm on killer, it's actually not too bad most of the time. I mostly face other people with 3-9k hours which is about my range. I think I 'win' about half of my matches (3k or 3o).

    They'll never show us the number, because then people would realize how awful it really is.

  • @PetTheDoggo said:

    Most players play sweaty, nothing new.

    Today I had Blight that was surprised, when I wrote to him "gg, gl", poor guy couldn't wrap his head around me wanting him to have a good luck. I wonder how long it was since he has seen some nice message.

    If you actually try to have fun game, it can be done. But you can't get it by only not playing meta perks as call it chill, not like killer can see it.
    When I go for roleplays, killers often play along. But you have to actively do some silly action in front of the killer, which can backfire…

    Most players do not play sweaty. Otherwise we wouldn't see complaints about Wraith, BBQ, and Windows all the time. Those things aren't issues for high level players, at all.

  • @SAWII said:

    You can play as chill as you like OP, but you can’t make other people play a certain way.

    So killers are fine to camp, tunnel, and slug, right?

  • @CrypticGirl said:

    If you're going to play chill, you need to be comfortable losing sometimes (if not all the time). This goes for both sides.

    Bingo. I see so many survivors claiming "We're casual. We just want to have fun with friends." But they're also insistent that they should be escaping all the time, even when the killer's strategizing (camping, tunneling, etc) and they're not being efficient or strategizing (gen rushing, last-second hook trades, forcing unfavorable chases).

    If you are a casual, you are for the most part forsaking the competitive mindset/playstyle. But the people who play this game are unwilling to do that, and still want to be called casuals. I've never understood it.

  • @sickdeathfiend said:

    I honestly dont know why anyone bothers trying to player survivor anymore.

    Because it's easy. I can see the frustration from getting bad solo queue teammates, or being unlucky enough to be the tunneled one nearly every time, but otherwise what is there to complain about as survivor? If I get on a certain time of day, I'm getting good teammates a little more consistently. Maybe people just need to find that right time slot. And if the killer's running strong perks or using strong strategies, aren't there survivor perks that just negate that?

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3857678#Comment_3857678

    Most players do not play sweaty. Otherwise we wouldn't see complaints about Wraith, BBQ, and Windows all the time. Those things aren't issues for high level players, at all.

    You are mistaken here. Just because someone plays sweaty, it doesn't mean they are good.

    Sweaty doesn't mean competitive level. Especially when those players simply don't need to play sweaty to win.

    Sweaty simply means map offerings, meta builds, best items/addons etc. It has nothing to do with how good they actually are.

  • Are people "sweating" or do they just know what to do after thousands of hours? Hmmm

  • @Anti051 said:

    Are people "sweating" or do they just know what to do after thousands of hours? Hmmm

    Playing sweaty = winning as efficiently as possible, disregarding the fun of the other side entirely. Camping, tunneling, heavy slugging, running stacked perks in an SWF, abusing stuff like the BGP+FB glitch or double lockers to guarantee saves etc.

  • I only played the event as a survivor and only 4-5 games honestly felt like killer was a little sweatier than usual but also I kinda just want to have some fun with the snowballs and snowman but definitely didn't happen. So I gave up early on the event. Some people want to have fun and some don't I guess it's whatever. The last game I played in the event was fun. 2 people just playing for unhooks I guess leave the game pretty quickly so that left me a the person I was playing with with 2 gen's left and for some reason killer decided he wanted the 4k I was slugged and carried around for a very long time while my friend was cruising around in a snowman. The game took at least 45 minutes because the killer was carrying me around and not hooking me but if I wiggled he would just follow me and down me again and carry me around again. We finally messaged the killer and told him to stop holding the game hostage. It took another 5 minutes for him to do that. I didn't do anything toxic in game unless hitting the killer with a snowball triggered him or something.

  • You've got to sweat to win, being chill and fun is almost always a guaranteed loss.

  • @GeneralV said:

    I give up and go play survivor.

    Meanwhile, the survivor experience:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CGJK8T2JKOR1/image.png

    Awesome event.

    Sidenote; do you know where someone could get perk icons like that? I miss the older look and the larger border around the icons.

  • @Equinox_One said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3862990#Comment_3862990

    Playing sweaty = winning as efficiently as possible, disregarding the fun of the other side entirely. Camping, tunneling, heavy slugging, running stacked perks in an SWF, abusing stuff like the BGP+FB glitch or double lockers to guarantee saves etc.

    Right, so when people say "sweaty" they're really just reframing the idea of somebody who's better than they are.

  • @BorisDDAA said:

    I legit have only seen a handful of killers/survivors in the whole event interacting with the event stuff and that's when they're both doing it. Everyone else just plays normally or super sweaty. At certain hours games become so miserable, especially in solo queue.

    Have you tried hitting something with a snowball, as killer? Did you know killer snowballs fly in random directions, so it’s near impossible to hit something with a killer snowball unless the killer is like super close?

    How are killers expected to have fun with snowballs, when the killer snowballs are purposely made horrible?

    Meanwhile, survivor snowballs are so accurate that I can hit a moving snowman, while I’m running, from a very decent range.

  • @Coffeecrashing said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3858263#Comment_3858263

    Have you tried hitting something with a snowball, as killer? Did you know killer snowballs fly in random directions, so it’s near impossible to hit something with a killer snowball unless the killer is like super close?

    How are killers expected to have fun with snowballs, when the killer snowballs are purposely made horrible?

    Meanwhile, survivor snowballs are so accurate that I can hit a moving snowman, while I’m running, from a very decent range.

    Yawn

    Finding excuses even for snowballs. I aim when I'm close

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3857687#Comment_3857687

    Sidenote; do you know where someone could get perk icons like that? I miss the older look and the larger border around the icons.

    It is a custom icon pack called Nostalgia, my friend!

    You can find it on NightLight.

  • @BorisDDAA said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3863417#Comment_3863417

    Yawn

    Finding excuses even for snowballs. I aim when I'm close

    Does that sound like a fun snowball fight? The killer just mashing the snowball button in melee range?

    The game literally forbids the killer from having any fun snowball fights.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3863141#Comment_3863141

    It is a custom icon pack called Nostalgia, my friend!

    You can find it on NightLight.

    Alright, Ill look into it. Tysm!

  • @Equinox_One said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3857696#Comment_3857696

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3857726#Comment_3857726

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3857749#Comment_3857749

    I'm fine with losing, mostly. It's the endless BM that eventually gets under my skin. Killers can be irritating in their own way too, but aside from the very occasional 4 man bleedout moron it's pretty mild. And that will get fixed sooner than later.

    Survivors on the other hand - even by the law of averages, maybe 25% of the survivors I lose to will sit in the exit gates to BM. Or worse, 2 or 3 play hide and seek for the entire match and don't even touch gens. Yes, it's technically against the rules but even on the Reddit I cannot find any case, even anecdotal, of someone getting banned for it.

    There are few things more frustrating than having your time wasted.

    I'd say 5% of killers I've lost to BM at all, and a fraction of that in a way that deliberately wastes my time.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3857687#Comment_3857687

    Oh the bleedouts are really annoying too, or the 'I really want that mori' type but those are really, really rare. And will 100% get fixed before too long, it's just too heavily complained about not to.

    However, if we're going to compare something analogous, survivors that hide and avoid crows to BM or stall the game out waste far more of your time.

    Something that's not even on the radar.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3857741#Comment_3857741

    Survivor is miserable as a solo, but you cannot balance it for solos otherwise SWFs poop on everyone. The best of two bad options is balancing mostly around SWF. Yes that sucks, but you always have the option of finding a bunch of people who play via the Discord.

    Game is night and day doing that.

    bad logic and game design, Making the majority of the playerbase suffer bad game design because of the minority that play with discord friends is absurd. The correct course of action is to balance swf/soloq. Allow some form of comms, maybe a comms wheel, honestly anything. Imagine making a pvp game that requires teamwork and coordination to win and not allowing said ability to coordinate. Only people who use discord with some friends are allowed a balanced game. no thats dumb. bad design, bad everything.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3857741#Comment_3857741

    Because it's easy. I can see the frustration from getting bad solo queue teammates, or being unlucky enough to be the tunneled one nearly every time, but otherwise what is there to complain about as survivor? If I get on a certain time of day, I'm getting good teammates a little more consistently. Maybe people just need to find that right time slot. And if the killer's running strong perks or using strong strategies, aren't there survivor perks that just negate that?

    dont worry bro, dont balance and fix the game bro, just roll the dice on a timeslot bro…

1 2 ›