Post here rock music you like
I'll keep it updated, feel free to do the same. Especially you @ChesterTheMolester
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LCnebZnysmI
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i19d1QnstsA
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x2rQzv8OWEY
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LCnebZnysmI
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i19d1QnstsA
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x2rQzv8OWEY
Comments
And one my favourite ones:
PS: yeah i know, i didn't link still loving you from Scorpions, EVERYONE knows that song.
https://youtu.be/0DvnOYZnlns
...
Round 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG5sFUROGX0
https://www.youtube.com/embed/IxuEtL7gxoM?list=LLIIHF1j26LOtBe-IBpN5NsA
And Mr Sandman
Black Veil Brides - Wake Up
Awesome, glad you like it!
Now for the rock fans, allow me to introduce you to Nomy:
Solo artist and very underrated musician in my opinion.
And here some truly awesome stuff from my swiss friends from Breakdown Of Sanity.
If you like Parkway Drive, you HAVE TO check them out:
Please tbag and ban this forum member.
Round 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNlqVZtuUUo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNohq2JJMQY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THNEolxBmso
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XaS93WMRQQ
I altered the 4th song on that list. While I like that one the recording doesn't do the song justice compared to the soundtrack. The altered choice is a tribute to Dolores O'Riordan who sadly was meant to do that recording with the group and died that very day prior to arriving at the studio. RIP. She defined 90s music in my opinion. Meaning when you listen to them it takes you back to that time in a way many others can not.
Black Veil Brides- Coffin
Don’t know if it counts, but...
David Bowie - Lazarus
Slipknot- Before I Forget
Black Veil Brides- Faithless
Dez Fafara any1?
DevilDriver - Teach Me To Whisper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLnhGR84FBg
Coal Chamber - Loco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-sYWaOrLdI
Killer sound for Killer matches!
Round 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NczLNctogZk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsV500W4BHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqQuihD0hoI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDKwCvD56kw
My Chemical Romance- The Ghost of You
Round 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rthl_O4_G2o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBAzlNJonO8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPpDyIJdasg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SSUQxGjZZ4
Some new Haiduk [black metal]
If you like Metalcore:
All That Remains - The Air That I Breathe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IetyQQgJOFM
Sonic Syndicate - Denied
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t0FGyhB6C8
Dreamshade - Your Voice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-dgzwXrDro
Architects - A Match Made In Heaven
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O59JNz7rdIU
(They also just recently made a Cover of "Changes (In The House Of Flies)")
Fall Out Boy - The Phoenix
Round 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aof-pIuguso
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImKY6TZEyrI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0hFQdEUQKM
@Tucking_Friggered > @Tucking_Friggered said:
Your name gets me every time
..
Have an awesome, ty for the cover heads up. I love covers. I'm still waiting for Marilyn Manson to do Pink Floyd's "Another Brick in the Wall".
Nice, I love covers too but it can be hard to find the good ones!
Got myself a nice collection over the years though
KoRn has one
Megadeth - Train Of Consequences
Pierce The Veil - Caraphernelia
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FZVYOriINwc
Man I could list like so many different things.
Currently I'm into a dude named "Barns Courtney"
Check him out!
@PiiFree
Saw Architects with Beartooth and Polaris on Manchester, UK 15 Jan, one of the best shows ever. Carter can SCREAM.
@MineAntoiya
Awesome! I'll see them in june this year again at Greenfield Festival in switzerland. One of my favourite bands.
Also looking forward to see As I Lay Dying again, despite all the trouble around Tim Lambesis. They make killer music. (I had to bring that one, sry)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh-RgX_2U9wNot sure what categories are what, so whatevs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQpZv2r8fb4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpJAmlnBxoA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrEzOBh-dAgAnd then something completely different
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li58voy6xXMI was told to keep this alive and certain user who’s name I shall not mention wants to thank everyone supporting him he love all of you <3
https://g.co/kgs/zgG7at I don’t listen to very much rock AT ALL so here is Rolling Stones paint it black
Sleeping With Sirens - If You Can’t Hang
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_UwWYtLWEZgMan. I just realized no one thought of the most DBD related song ever:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iywaBOMvYLI
:)
“The Toxicity of our city”
Black Veil Brides - Carolyn
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bFHKBCz-ml0This song is beautiful ❤️
cosmic blackened death metal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2SaE-YdLA4Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper 1976.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg
Green jelly- Three little pigs
This thread isn’t bugged anymore? Epic