Post here rock music you like
I'll keep it updated, feel free to do the same. Especially you @ChesterTheMolester
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LCnebZnysmI
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i19d1QnstsA
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x2rQzv8OWEY
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LCnebZnysmI
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i19d1QnstsA
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x2rQzv8OWEY
Comments
...
Queen
Primus
Marilyn Manson
Rob Zombie
Sabaton
Rush
Ac/dc
Stan Bush
The sound tracks from Koeis warriors series.
I've got about 30 gigs of music on my phone, and one or two music subscriptions. I love me lots of music.
Might be back to update the list later.
I love the band garbage and placebo.
I don't have any rock lying around so you get metal, direct any complaints to @Vietfox.
I dont know much about rock music but i have been listening to this hungarian band called karpatia and i really like their music
https://youtube.com/watch?v=NuFAMAYjgq8
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Rds-1xRsD8A
youtube.com/watch?v=XaN9-Utxwzc
I love getting exposed to new music, regardless of the genre!
I like Ramones and Misfits
@Vietfox
The most baddass, hard AF band I know.
here's one I used to listen to countless times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_pDwv3tpug
But I digress.
Honorable Mentions:
Nothing More
Chevelle
Korn
Fair to Midland
etc.
Some really good picks in here - thanks everyone for helping me build my playlists up a little.
Here's some stuff in return:
https://youtu.be/a98LI-arNS4
(This next one makes me feel like I'm a teenager again...)
https://youtu.be/NKYxFOnJOZ4
Why feel like a teenager when you can be a kid?
00:37, that's the real deal.
This is the greatest thing I've seen all week @Vietfox thank you so much
LOST IN THE ECHO - LINKIN PARK
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=co4YpHTqmfQ
Breaking The Habit - LINKIN PARK
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v2H4l9RpkwM
What I’ve Done - LINKIN PARK
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8sgycukafqQ
Numb - LINKIN PARK
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU
Crawling - LINKIN PARK
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
On My Own - Three Days Grace
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l35v5r1dJYY
Not Too Late - Three Days Grace
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lL2ZwXj1tXM
Pain - Three Days Grace
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud4HuAzHEUc
The list goes on, and I’ll add more later
Some Symphonic Rock to add to the list:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=sH0ewuSL4gs
Edit: Sorry I don't know how to make it show up as video in this thread.
You can check my spotify metal playlist if you want.
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/00Qw28tqo5As3ZSWxqRLUn
Some of the "softer" songs from the playlist:
Drowning Pool - Killin' Me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSZTDFQYFVc
Soil - Halo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFc-2aNZ6VY
Static-X - The Only
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMCbJB4yNXo
Ill Ninõ - What You Deserve
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEv9knEqGcU
I wanted to post a link to Never Gonna Give You Up but the damn thumbnail shows! Damn it!
...
..
Well...
Slipknot - All Out Life
Slipknot - The Devil in I
Slipknot - Dead Memories
Slipknot - The Nameless
@PiiFree loving that playlist, many thanks
When I play killer I just put this great tune on in the background and go to town...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD5zPm58FWA
Carpathian Forest
Black Veil Brides - Carolyn
Black Veil Brides - We Stitch These Wounds
Black Veil Brides - The Mortician’s Daughter
Avenged sevenfold-Carry on
Avenged sevenfold-Welcome to the family
Don't got the links but these are sexy