MLGA makes my game freeze for a few seconds when i play as killer
Anyone experience the same?
I noticed it only happens after gen was fixed not always of course its either the 4th or last gen or both
Anyone experience the same?
I noticed it only happens after gen was fixed not always of course its either the 4th or last gen or both
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
MLGA is a third-party software so if it bugs up your game that isn't surprising.
Yeah . Ping maybe ? All survivors had 70ms and one had about 140ms
Id rather have that than this game s matchmaking bugs
Matchmaking bugs?
I use MLGA as the killer and this does not happen to me.
When you get dodged many times there are different bugs like lobby crashing infinite loadings. With mlga i can just block high ping lobbies and get instant match making
You can block lobbies you dont want to connect to
I have this issue when any effect (ruin, mangled, etc.) gets triggered or somebody gets hit. Only happens in the beginning of the match usually though. Don't think it has anything to do with MLGA as I don't use it but have had it since forever.
Never happened to me before until mlga though
It is probably the Java or the library it uses for reading the network traffic. I'd try reinstalling both of those.
I wouldn't get to obsessed with it. Once dedicated servers come out it won't work anymore.
Yep why would you need it anyway after that ?
Same really could be said for now. I used it a bit when it first came out.. but stopped. I haven't used it in over a year and really don't experience too many issues were I thought I wish I still had it.
It's gonna be irrelevant once dedicated servers come along anyway.
MLGA stands for 'Make Lobbies Great Again'. A software that gives you more information about the lobby you're in and you can blacklist people so you don't connect to their lobbies anymore (if not wrong?)
It shows you accurate pings and you can mark people loved and blocked. You can still choose to play with blocked players but it gives you a heads up on the type of player you are facing.
You mean if i block someone i can still end up in his lobby but it s going to happen less often or what?
Well maybe in your region but here i get infinite loadings and other matchmaking bugs all the time due to lobby dodgers , high ping lobbies (for me). Seems like those bugs appear when you search for lobbies for long. But yesterday i started to block high ping lobbies and i started to get instantly matchmaked with good ping and never had any bugs due to that.
Stop being a pussy and don't use MLGA.
MLGA is for people who can't hack it in the real game so they must create their safe spaces.
Also I heard using MLGA is actually bannable. Can I report you for hacking the game?
Go home kid
good god you're toxic. MLGA is for people who are trying to enhance/better their matchmaking experience and no it's not bannable.
Then maybe you shouldn’t use 3rd party software
You using MLGA makes a "better" experience for yourself at the cost of making things worse for everyone else.
I am 100% against MLGA and the special snowflake people who can't bear to play the game like everyone else.
You should take your own advice if you need to use that program and in a few months when dedicated servers come up you'll have to grow up to and be an adult.
Also @Mochan don't call them that even if it could be viewed as accurate.
It does not affect your chances of seeing them again. I know for sure it has saved me from playing with high ping survivors and killers. I still dont understand how I load up into 600 ping killer lobbies. I also have not had to play against any high ping survivors and that has made my experience better. I look forward to dedicated servers but for now, this is the best option for a consistently good experience.
you lost
If you think I lost then your ego is obviously blinding you since it was never a contest in the 1st place oh and when dedicated servers say hi in a few months the only losers will be those still trying to use MLGA.
Oh and if we're going to keep score, that was game, set and match which means YOU LOST !!!!! 😜
I heard that EAC can ban you for it which they don't have influence on, but BHVR won't.
You re lost here too . Read what is this thread about and what mlga actually is useful for
I know full well what MLGA does do and why it's used and it's gone beyond it's initial purpose which was for ping issues with lobbies. It was never intended for what's it's being used for now.
It's not that difficult to dodge lobbies with high ping and can just leave the lobby and depending on what your threshold is you might try changing it to avoid some of your issues.
Oh and here directly from their site.
MLGA stands for "Make Lobbies Great Again". In any Peer to peer lobby, MLGA can be run to view the people you are connected to, see their ping, and toggle a blocked/loved setting for each of them.
There's even lists out there of toxic/good players on both sides apparently that people can use so they only get matched up with easy players.
The author stopped doing anything with it last year after it got abused for going beyond ping blocking and you can check his comments on it.
You cant see who you playing with . Lol i dont use it to dodge good or toxic players exactly the opposite i may block some bad players if i m going to have a chance but mosly i use it to get instant matchmaknig to avoid bugs with infinite loadings etc. Its not hard to dodge high ping lobbies? Depends on playerbase and your region and right now its really bad for me so i rarely get ping below 100ms so that s why i use it
Anyway what s your problem with that ? If people do that it means you wont get mached up with casuals and they will matched up with equals isnt it good ? Or you play on low ranks on purpose too to destroy casuals?
I play rank 1 because that's where I belong at unlike some on here that derank for easier matches on both sides including quite a few killer mains on here.
The only times I depip are when I play badly, I get outplayed, I'm working on adepts, when I farm during events and when I'm nice due to someone crashing during loading screen.
So you can take that insult attempt and throw it out the window because it's about as useful as the attempt was which was not at all.
Nah it is a "use at your own risk" status. Unless EAC decided it wanted to go after people for it, which most likely will never happen, cause of a slew of reasons.
Besides won't be an issue in once the dedicated servers come out.