This game is broken.

Let me get this straight. So a survivor goes to vault the window and I catch them, but mid animation the game decides "Nah, they can go" and the survivor vaults through the window. And then when playing the Doc, I shock a survivor approximately 2 second before they're able to reach the window to vault it, meaning they shouldn't be able to vault right? Apparently not, because in the middle of them screaming the survivor hopped right through the window. This happens multiple times, and the survivors were even able to drop pallets mid game.

Comments

  • Ya. I also heard that when someone tries to unhook their teammate, Doc's shock is supposed to interrupt the process. I have tried numerous times to no avail. There's many screwy things like that with this game. You really just have to look at this game as a more casual thing, and not so tryhard, and you and I will have a better experience. Though it still doesnt excuse these problems!

  • @KissyKissy said:
    Ya. I also heard that when someone tries to unhook their teammate, Doc's shock is supposed to interrupt the process. I have tried numerous times to no avail. There's many screwy things like that with this game. You really just have to look at this game as a more casual thing, and not so tryhard, and you and I will have a better experience. Though it still doesnt excuse these problems!

    The thing is that so many of these issues are on the killers side. Killer is already stressful enough and hard as it is, but these game breaking bugs just ruin it entirely.

  • @Jplanas98 said:
    Let me get this straight. So a survivor goes to vault the window and I catch them, but mid animation the game decides "Nah, they can go"

    Grabbing is kind of buggy at the moment. That can also happen when you should be able to grab a surv working at a gen etc.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    @Jplanas98 said:
    Let me get this straight. So a survivor goes to vault the window and I catch them, but mid animation the game decides "Nah, they can go"

    Grabbing is kind of buggy at the moment. That can also happen when you should be able to grab a surv working at a gen etc.

    Yeah, that happened to me the game after I made this post. Of course it gave the survivor a free head start basically.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    @Jplanas98 said:
    Let me get this straight. So a survivor goes to vault the window and I catch them, but mid animation the game decides "Nah, they can go"

    Grabbing is kind of buggy at the moment. That can also happen when you should be able to grab a surv working at a gen etc.

    I just double click if im close enough to grab so if it does glitch it will either hit them or actually grab them

  • Let me get this straight. So a survivor goes to vault the window and I catch them, but mid animation the game decides "Nah, they can go" and the survivor vaults through the window.

    This is to counter succesful hits when being 2 meters away from the window.
    WORKING AS INTENDED.
  • @NoShinyPony said:

    @Jplanas98 said:
    Let me get this straight. So a survivor goes to vault the window and I catch them, but mid animation the game decides "Nah, they can go"

    Grabbing is kind of buggy at the moment. That can also happen when you should be able to grab a surv working at a gen etc.

    Been noticing this, I haven't been able to get grabs, Even if they stay on the gen it registers as a quick hit instead.

  • I find the Doc issue particularly annoying. Have had that multiple times now where I shock the survivor before he vaults and he still is able to vault. Drives me crazy and feels really unfair. Has cost me quite a bit in some matches. It's awful since you never know if it'll work or not.

  • Twice today as Doc I’ve been in shock mode, grabbed a survivor going for an unhook (they literally followed us to the hook and stood there) and had it switch to punishment mode and count as a hit. It’s insanely frustrating.
  • Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

  • @Vietfox said:
    @Jplanas98 said:

    Let me get this straight. So a survivor goes to vault the window and I catch them, but mid animation the game decides "Nah, they can go" and the survivor vaults through the window.

    This is to counter succesful hits when being 2 meters away from the window.
    WORKING AS INTENDED.

    So it basically a free escape for survivors even though they should've been grabbed and on a hook.

  • @Jplanas98 said:
    Let me get this straight. So a survivor goes to vault the window and I catch them, but mid animation the game decides "Nah, they can go" and the survivor vaults through the window. And then when playing the Doc, I shock a survivor approximately 2 second before they're able to reach the window to vault it, meaning they shouldn't be able to vault right? Apparently not, because in the middle of them screaming the survivor hopped right through the window. This happens multiple times, and the survivors were even able to drop pallets mid game.

    This game is broken? Yes.

  • Grabs have been bugged forever. It especially sucks on nurse. I had a grab switch to a swing then it clanged off the generator and they got a free escape. Good luck to anyone trying to get "from the void she kills" lol.
  • ad19970 said:

    I find the Doc issue particularly annoying. Have had that multiple times now where I shock the survivor before he vaults and he still is able to vault. Drives me crazy and feels really unfair. Has cost me quite a bit in some matches. It's awful since you never know if it'll work or not.

    @Jplanas98
    @ToxicAddiction
    @Bongbingbing

    What platform are you guys on and how often is the Doc shock stun bug occurring? Maybe it’s a platform specific bug or one that just rarely occurs.

    Also, grabs have been bugged since at least the 2.2.0 patch. I don’t know if the devs are working on a fix or not. 
  • It's called lag compensation.

  • yeah, I've had grabs bugged occasionally. Once, it actually trapped me in the grab animation and I had to go through all kinds of contortions to break it. Only happened once, but was kind of funny... and irritating ;)

  • BHVR has their own standards

  • So you're complaining about a bugfix that should've happened a long time ago yet allowed you to get hits and grabs before that you shouldn't have.

  • @powerbats said:
    So you're complaining about a bugfix that should've happened a long time ago yet allowed you to get hits and grabs before that you shouldn't have.

    "Allowed you to get hits and grabs she you shouldn't have." You see, when I'm so close to a survivor that I can sniff their hair and the slow vault a window, I deserve that grab. When a survivor stays on a gen because they think they'll finish it before I get to them but I still get to them first, I deserve that grab. I've never gotten a grab that I didn't deserve, I've only had them taken from me.

  • @powerbats said:
    So you're complaining about a bugfix that should've happened a long time ago yet allowed you to get hits and grabs before that you shouldn't have.

    ??

    The complaint is that there are many times where grabs will get halfway through the animation, then just... stop. Or as others have stated, cause an attack to come out after failing the animation, completely missing a survivor and/or clashing into an obstacle. Whenever this happens the best case scenario is that you land a hit (likely because the survivor moved very little or not at all,) but the more common worse scenario is that the survivor gets a free escape to start the chase.

    Like, the bug is that its giving back a false hit confirm, very similar to how rollback works in games like Street Fighter 5. Its also considered arguably the worst part of netcode in said game. It's not granting killers free anything, its lying about progress and ruining reactions.

  • @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

  • grabs break all the time
    sometimes ill grab someone but then the game will freeze us in place for 30~ seconds and then they'll sprint off injured

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    Yeah have you seen all the nurses at red ranks right now 4king with no gens done if any lately along with the Iridescent Huntresses etc.

  • @powerbats said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    Yeah have you seen all the nurses at red ranks right now 4king with no gens done if any lately along with the Iridescent Huntresses etc.

    You were saying that the game isn't easy for solo survs.
    You can't do a lot against super good nurses in general. Hasn't anything to do with SWF or solo.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    You were saying that the game isn't easy for solo survs.
    You can't do a lot against super good nurses in general. Hasn't anything to do with SWF or solo.

    Well sadly most games whether it's been Nurse, Huntress, Billy, Myers, or even a Bubba have been 3-4k's since patch came out.

    Oh and offerings just came up on current match and black ward fml lol.

    Edit: Legion with the destroy build and black ward the BT P3 Claudette dc'd as soon as he tagged 1st 2 ppl within 15 seconds of match starting. It ended as expected but i got 1 gen and killed the hex totem at least haha.

  • @powerbats said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    Yeah have you seen all the nurses at red ranks right now 4king with no gens done if any lately along with the Iridescent Huntresses etc.

    you saying this is the exact same as a killer saying every match is against full SWF 4xDS 4x instaheal gen rushers

  • @powerbats said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    You were saying that the game isn't easy for solo survs.
    You can't do a lot against super good nurses in general. Hasn't anything to do with SWF or solo.

    Well sadly most games whether it's been Nurse, Huntress, Billy, Myers, or even a Bubba have been 3-4k's since patch came out.

    Oh and offerings just came up on current match and black ward fml lol.

    I'm starting to think if there was any kind of serious competitive mode in this game, add-ons would be disallowed and only perks could be used. Add-ons range from being useless to basically making the game one-sided. There needs to be a baseline balance before things like this are considered.

  • @yeet said:

    @powerbats said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    Yeah have you seen all the nurses at red ranks right now 4king with no gens done if any lately along with the Iridescent Huntresses etc.

    you saying this is the exact same as a killer saying every match is against full SWF 4xDS 4x instaheal gen rushers

    The difference is wwe know one exists commonly aka nurses and iri huntresses the other isn't as common as some killers on here claim.

  • @weirdkid5 said:

    @powerbats said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    You were saying that the game isn't easy for solo survs.
    You can't do a lot against super good nurses in general. Hasn't anything to do with SWF or solo.

    Well sadly most games whether it's been Nurse, Huntress, Billy, Myers, or even a Bubba have been 3-4k's since patch came out.

    Oh and offerings just came up on current match and black ward fml lol.

    I'm starting to think if there was any kind of serious competitive mode in this game, add-ons would be disallowed and only perks could be used. Add-ons range from being useless to basically making the game one-sided. There needs to be a baseline balance before things like this are considered.

    I'd be all 4 that with some things being limited like no insta downs, no insta heals, no AD, no NOED, no aura reading type of stuff and no DS etc is fine also.

  • @powerbats said:

    @yeet said:

    @powerbats said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    Yeah have you seen all the nurses at red ranks right now 4king with no gens done if any lately along with the Iridescent Huntresses etc.

    you saying this is the exact same as a killer saying every match is against full SWF 4xDS 4x instaheal gen rushers

    The difference is wwe know one exists commonly aka nurses and iri huntresses the other isn't as common as some killers on here claim.

    the old "it's ok when i make these claims because i'm mysteriously more justified", classic

    no, there is no difference, you are just doing the same thing you call others out on.

  • Sounds a lot like the bug we had with clown and the toxic with fast vaults still happening...
  • @yeet said:

    the old "it's ok when i make these claims because i'm mysteriously more justified", classic

    no, there is no difference, you are just doing the same thing you call others out on.

    The old Fallacies when you can't disprove my claims make something up routine.

    Yes there is a difference you just don't want to admit it because you know I'm right.

    We know for a fact that not every lobby is a 4 man swf with insta heals, ds/ad/dh etc etc etc despite the claims to the contrary.

    We also know for a fact that it does happen with 3-4k with nurses etc at red ranks with 1,2 or no gens done same for others. But because you just can't accept facts you like to troll.

  • @powerbats said:

    @yeet said:

    the old "it's ok when i make these claims because i'm mysteriously more justified", classic

    no, there is no difference, you are just doing the same thing you call others out on.

    The old Fallacies when you can't disprove my claims make something up routine.

    Yes there is a difference you just don't want to admit it because you know I'm right.

    We know for a fact that not every lobby is a 4 man swf with insta heals, ds/ad/dh etc etc etc despite the claims to the contrary.

    We also know for a fact that it does happen with 3-4k with nurses etc at red ranks with 1,2 or no gens done same for others. But because you just can't accept facts you like to troll.

    This goes back to the fact that the game needs to be balanced around top level players. Just because it doesn't happen in every match doesn't mean that it should continue to exist.

    I know I make a lot of comparisons to other games, but if the game insists on having a "Ranking" system and people use that during debates and use of statistics from the devs, then the game needs to commit to the ranking system and balance around the top players, like others games such as Siege do. I'm not saying this game needs to be balanced around the top 1% or anything, but it definitely doesn't need to be balanced around Rank 20s either.

    I'd say take the top 20% and bottom 20% as a good compromise. This should allow the middle to balance itself.

  • @weirdkid5 said:

    I'd say take the top 20% and bottom 20% as a good compromise. This should allow the middle to balance itself.

    I agree with this since that way you get the best of both worlds average wise without making killers op or underpowered.

  • @powerbats said:

    @weirdkid5 said:

    I'd say take the top 20% and bottom 20% as a good compromise. This should allow the middle to balance itself.

    I agree with this since that way you get the best of both worlds average wise without making killers op or underpowered.

    Holy #########... did we just...

    agree?...

  • @powerbats said:

    @yeet said:

    the old "it's ok when i make these claims because i'm mysteriously more justified", classic

    no, there is no difference, you are just doing the same thing you call others out on.

    The old Fallacies when you can't disprove my claims make something up routine.

    Yes there is a difference you just don't want to admit it because you know I'm right.

    We know for a fact that not every lobby is a 4 man swf with insta heals, ds/ad/dh etc etc etc despite the claims to the contrary.

    We also know for a fact that it does happen with 3-4k with nurses etc at red ranks with 1,2 or no gens done same for others. But because you just can't accept facts you like to troll.

    if calling you out on your bs is trolling then i live under a bridge

  • @weirdkid5 said:

    @powerbats said:

    @weirdkid5 said:

    I'd say take the top 20% and bottom 20% as a good compromise. This should allow the middle to balance itself.

    I agree with this since that way you get the best of both worlds average wise without making killers op or underpowered.

    Holy #########... did we just...

    agree?...

    WHAT SACRILEGE !!!!!!!!!!

  • @yeet said:

    @powerbats said:

    @yeet said:

    the old "it's ok when i make these claims because i'm mysteriously more justified", classic

    no, there is no difference, you are just doing the same thing you call others out on.

    The old Fallacies when you can't disprove my claims make something up routine.

    Yes there is a difference you just don't want to admit it because you know I'm right.

    We know for a fact that not every lobby is a 4 man swf with insta heals, ds/ad/dh etc etc etc despite the claims to the contrary.

    We also know for a fact that it does happen with 3-4k with nurses etc at red ranks with 1,2 or no gens done same for others. But because you just can't accept facts you like to troll.

    if calling you out on your bs is trolling then i live under a bridge

    Troll Translation enabled: You have to keep making stuff up because you know I'm right again.

    I guess Monto never 4k's, Marth never 4k's, I guess no killer out there ever 4k's with no gens done at red ranks according to you.

    I'd post the thousands of videos of killers 4king with no gens done but then that'd make a fool out of one of us and we both know it wouldn't be me.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    @powerbats said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    Yeah have you seen all the nurses at red ranks right now 4king with no gens done if any lately along with the Iridescent Huntresses etc.

    You were saying that the game isn't easy for solo survs.
    You can't do a lot against super good nurses in general. Hasn't anything to do with SWF or solo.

    Btw I said it's not easy for solo survivor.

  • @powerbats said:

    @yeet said:

    @powerbats said:

    @yeet said:

    the old "it's ok when i make these claims because i'm mysteriously more justified", classic

    no, there is no difference, you are just doing the same thing you call others out on.

    The old Fallacies when you can't disprove my claims make something up routine.

    Yes there is a difference you just don't want to admit it because you know I'm right.

    We know for a fact that not every lobby is a 4 man swf with insta heals, ds/ad/dh etc etc etc despite the claims to the contrary.

    We also know for a fact that it does happen with 3-4k with nurses etc at red ranks with 1,2 or no gens done same for others. But because you just can't accept facts you like to troll.

    if calling you out on your bs is trolling then i live under a bridge

    Troll Translation enabled: You have to keep making stuff up because you know I'm right again.

    I guess Monto never 4k's, Marth never 4k's, I guess no killer out there ever 4k's with no gens done at red ranks according to you.

    I'd post the thousands of videos of killers 4king with no gens done but then that'd make a fool out of one of us and we both know it wouldn't be me.

    lol, that isn't what i said and you know it isn't what i said, but you are misconstruing my point

  • The grab animation has been bugged for ages

  • @Jplanas98 said:
    Let me get this straight. So a survivor goes to vault the window and I catch them, but mid animation the game decides "Nah, they can go" and the survivor vaults through the window. And then when playing the Doc, I shock a survivor approximately 2 second before they're able to reach the window to vault it, meaning they shouldn't be able to vault right? Apparently not, because in the middle of them screaming the survivor hopped right through the window. This happens multiple times, and the survivors were even able to drop pallets mid game.

    Mmmmmmh, no they can scream mid vault and it also sounds like phantom grab, which is the survivors ping towards the killer, or the connection to the killer

  • @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    No you're blatantly lying to my face. Solo is hard. Anyone who says it isn't is trying to defend killers.

    If you've never been in a team who gets 4 manned by a Freddy AT RANK 1, then yes I will assume you don't play it. Solo is far weaker then most the viable killers (with a setup). That is Nurse, Billy, Hag, Spirit, Myers, Clown, Huntress and Wraith. .-.

  • @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    No you're blatantly lying to my face.

    I'm not lying. There's even proof: Just follow me on twitch. lol

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    If you've never been in a team who gets 4 manned by a Freddy AT RANK 1, then yes I will assume you don't play it.

    Of course, I got 4k'ed against Freddy at rank 1. Bad games happen. But that's because my team & me weren't playing well, not because solo surv is hard.

    *Edit: typos

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    No you're blatantly lying to my face.

    I'm not lying. There's even proof: Just follow me on twitch. lol

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    If you've never been in a team who gets 4 manned by a Freddy AT RANK 1, then yes I will assume you don't play it.

    Of course, I got 4k'ed against Freddy at rank 1. Bad games happen. But that's because my team & me weren't playing well, not because solo surv is hard.

    *Edit: typos

    You proved my point, the teams make solo difficult. If we had solo be as strong as SWF and buff the killers from there, I'd actually enjoy the game in solo.

  • @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    No you're blatantly lying to my face.

    I'm not lying. There's even proof: Just follow me on twitch. lol

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    If you've never been in a team who gets 4 manned by a Freddy AT RANK 1, then yes I will assume you don't play it.

    Of course, I got 4k'ed against Freddy at rank 1. Bad games happen. But that's because my team & me weren't playing well, not because solo surv is hard.

    *Edit: typos

    You proved my point, the teams make solo difficult.

    No. :) I think solo is not as super easy as SWF but it's still easy, not difficult. As surv, it's easy to pip, get bloodpoints & win a game.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    No you're blatantly lying to my face.

    I'm not lying. There's even proof: Just follow me on twitch. lol

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    If you've never been in a team who gets 4 manned by a Freddy AT RANK 1, then yes I will assume you don't play it.

    Of course, I got 4k'ed against Freddy at rank 1. Bad games happen. But that's because my team & me weren't playing well, not because solo surv is hard.

    *Edit: typos

    You proved my point, the teams make solo difficult.

    No. :) I think solo is not as super easy as SWF but it's still easy, not difficult. As surv, it's easy to pip, get bloodpoints & win a game.

    100% easier for killers to pip. Solo is not easy I don't think you know what you're talking about honestly. Let's just agree to disagree, I'm far too stubborn.

  • @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    No you're blatantly lying to my face.

    I'm not lying. There's even proof: Just follow me on twitch. lol

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    If you've never been in a team who gets 4 manned by a Freddy AT RANK 1, then yes I will assume you don't play it.

    Of course, I got 4k'ed against Freddy at rank 1. Bad games happen. But that's because my team & me weren't playing well, not because solo surv is hard.

    *Edit: typos

    You proved my point, the teams make solo difficult.

    No. :) I think solo is not as super easy as SWF but it's still easy, not difficult. As surv, it's easy to pip, get bloodpoints & win a game.

    100% easier for killers to pip. Solo is not easy I don't think you know what you're talking about honestly.

    I clearly know what I'm talking about. lol
    No need to get rude and make something up when people don't agree with you.

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    No you're blatantly lying to my face.

    I'm not lying. There's even proof: Just follow me on twitch. lol

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    If you've never been in a team who gets 4 manned by a Freddy AT RANK 1, then yes I will assume you don't play it.

    Of course, I got 4k'ed against Freddy at rank 1. Bad games happen. But that's because my team & me weren't playing well, not because solo surv is hard.

    *Edit: typos

    You proved my point, the teams make solo difficult.

    No. :) I think solo is not as super easy as SWF but it's still easy, not difficult. As surv, it's easy to pip, get bloodpoints & win a game.

    Let's just agree to disagree

    Fine by me.
    Anyway, if you want to end a discussion, I don't get why you see the need to add another random insult.

‹ 1 2