This game is broken.

Let me get this straight. So a survivor goes to vault the window and I catch them, but mid animation the game decides "Nah, they can go" and the survivor vaults through the window. And then when playing the Doc, I shock a survivor approximately 2 second before they're able to reach the window to vault it, meaning they shouldn't be able to vault right? Apparently not, because in the middle of them screaming the survivor hopped right through the window. This happens multiple times, and the survivors were even able to drop pallets mid game.

Comments

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    No you're blatantly lying to my face.

    I'm not lying. There's even proof: Just follow me on twitch. lol

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    If you've never been in a team who gets 4 manned by a Freddy AT RANK 1, then yes I will assume you don't play it.

    Of course, I got 4k'ed against Freddy at rank 1. Bad games happen. But that's because my team & me weren't playing well, not because solo surv is hard.

    *Edit: typos

    You proved my point, the teams make solo difficult.

    No. :) I think solo is not as super easy as SWF but it's still easy, not difficult. As surv, it's easy to pip, get bloodpoints & win a game.

    100% easier for killers to pip. Solo is not easy I don't think you know what you're talking about honestly.

    I clearly know what I'm talking about. lol
    No need to get rude and make something up when people don't agree with you.

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    No you're blatantly lying to my face.

    I'm not lying. There's even proof: Just follow me on twitch. lol

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    If you've never been in a team who gets 4 manned by a Freddy AT RANK 1, then yes I will assume you don't play it.

    Of course, I got 4k'ed against Freddy at rank 1. Bad games happen. But that's because my team & me weren't playing well, not because solo surv is hard.

    *Edit: typos

    You proved my point, the teams make solo difficult.

    No. :) I think solo is not as super easy as SWF but it's still easy, not difficult. As surv, it's easy to pip, get bloodpoints & win a game.

    Let's just agree to disagree

    Fine by me.
    Anyway, if you want to end a discussion, I don't get why you see the need to add another random insult.

    I didn't end it with an insult?

  • @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    No you're blatantly lying to my face.

    I'm not lying. There's even proof: Just follow me on twitch. lol

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    If you've never been in a team who gets 4 manned by a Freddy AT RANK 1, then yes I will assume you don't play it.

    Of course, I got 4k'ed against Freddy at rank 1. Bad games happen. But that's because my team & me weren't playing well, not because solo surv is hard.

    *Edit: typos

    You proved my point, the teams make solo difficult.

    No. :) I think solo is not as super easy as SWF but it's still easy, not difficult. As surv, it's easy to pip, get bloodpoints & win a game.

    100% easier for killers to pip. Solo is not easy I don't think you know what you're talking about honestly.

    I clearly know what I'm talking about. lol
    No need to get rude and make something up when people don't agree with you.

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    No you're blatantly lying to my face.

    I'm not lying. There's even proof: Just follow me on twitch. lol

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    If you've never been in a team who gets 4 manned by a Freddy AT RANK 1, then yes I will assume you don't play it.

    Of course, I got 4k'ed against Freddy at rank 1. Bad games happen. But that's because my team & me weren't playing well, not because solo surv is hard.

    *Edit: typos

    You proved my point, the teams make solo difficult.

    No. :) I think solo is not as super easy as SWF but it's still easy, not difficult. As surv, it's easy to pip, get bloodpoints & win a game.

    Let's just agree to disagree

    Fine by me.
    Anyway, if you want to end a discussion, I don't get why you see the need to add another random insult.

    I didn't end it with an insult?

    might be a misread think when you said (I'm far too stubborn.)but that about you not them.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    No you're blatantly lying to my face.

    I'm not lying. There's even proof: Just follow me on twitch. lol

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    If you've never been in a team who gets 4 manned by a Freddy AT RANK 1, then yes I will assume you don't play it.

    Of course, I got 4k'ed against Freddy at rank 1. Bad games happen. But that's because my team & me weren't playing well, not because solo surv is hard.

    *Edit: typos

    You proved my point, the teams make solo difficult.

    No. :) I think solo is not as super easy as SWF but it's still easy, not difficult. As surv, it's easy to pip, get bloodpoints & win a game.

    100% easier for killers to pip. Solo is not easy I don't think you know what you're talking about honestly.

    I clearly know what I'm talking about. lol
    No need to get rude and make something up when people don't agree with you.

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    No you're blatantly lying to my face.

    I'm not lying. There's even proof: Just follow me on twitch. lol

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @Poweas said:

    @NoShinyPony said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Poweas said:
    Doctor is bugged af. Honestly. He needs a massive set of buffs. Also trust me, the game isn't any easier for solo survivor. :p

    nope it not.

    Really.
    Sure, SWF is way easier but solo surv still isn't hard at all.

    You're far too narrow minded. Play solo survivor for a while and you'll see. > @NoShinyPony said:

    Since I am not agreeing with you, you assume that I don't play solo surv? And call me "narrow minded"? That's rich! I play solo surv every day for several hours.

    If you've never been in a team who gets 4 manned by a Freddy AT RANK 1, then yes I will assume you don't play it.

    Of course, I got 4k'ed against Freddy at rank 1. Bad games happen. But that's because my team & me weren't playing well, not because solo surv is hard.

    *Edit: typos

    You proved my point, the teams make solo difficult.

    No. :) I think solo is not as super easy as SWF but it's still easy, not difficult. As surv, it's easy to pip, get bloodpoints & win a game.

    Let's just agree to disagree

    Fine by me.
    Anyway, if you want to end a discussion, I don't get why you see the need to add another random insult.

    I didn't end it with an insult?

    might be a misread think when you said (I'm far too stubborn.)but that about you not them.

    Probably.

1 2 ›