Less than 24h until Dracula patch comes!

Are you excited? Are you buying day one?

I personaly can't wait for finaly Dredge buffs after more than 2 years.

Comments

  • Using the cells from the BP to buy Dracula so I can finally be a wolf.

  • Excited for new survivor

  • Not really.

    I like Castlevania, one of my favorite IPs, but from what I've seen, I don't think I would enjoy how Dracula plays. His perks don't seem very good (maybe the chest one might see some use in certain builds). And I don't play Dredge or Nemesis, so the whole patch is kind of a nothing burger for me.

    Also, Castlevania is owned by Konami, which is a garbage company like WotC are, so I have no interest in supporting anything they do anymore just like I ignored the DnD chapter.

  • I'm really hyped!

    All of the content looks fun and I'm really looking forward to not having to hard lock Boat Key on Dredge.

  • This content has been removed.
  • I‘m hyped for the dredge and nemesis buffs.

  • As much as I like vampires…

    I don't really like how he looks, very "classicy"… And his animations were kind of jacked on ptb.

    If he gets a good skin… Pretty much yes.

    Gameplay wise… I'm not sure if I like him.

  • Absolutely, I'm gonna be playing wolf only matches and nodding to all the survivors

  • I am very excited and will buy it instantly. I'm really looking forward to the cosmetics collection too. In the teaser image we can see Alucard and that's really cool imo.

  • probably not, his perks don’t seem worth it at all to pay real money for, I buy pretty much every león licensed DLC with the in game shards for the perks but I’m honestly going to just wait for shrine of secrets with this one.

  • I'm fairly excited. Mostly excited for the killer changes. However, the content is always welcome.

  • Tomorrow? Thought it was Thursday?

  • @BlackRabies said:

    Tomorrow? Thought it was Thursday?

    nuh uh

    Tue is usually patches

    Thurs is usually gamemodes or events

  • I would buy it, but since purchases on Switch won't transfer I'm going to wait for the Switch 2 to come out before I buy anything else.

  • yes im extremely excited!!!! im not even the biggest Castlevania fan, but this ptb was the first one i ever got to experience and play for myself...and it was so much fun!!! i already have my auric cells ready im so excited :D!!!!!!!!!

    the only thing im hoping......is that ill find a drac that will let me pet wolfy 😔 i never got a chance in ptb i was so sad

  • I'm looking forward to it. The perks seem meh but I'm mostly interested in the simple fun of playing as Dracula and a Belmont in DbD, so I plan on buying it. I'm also very happy about the Dredge and Nemesis buffs. This update looks like a good one.

  • @Grigerbest said:

    As much as I like vampires…

    I don't really like how he looks, very "classicy"… And his animations were kind of jacked on ptb.

    If he gets a good skin… Pretty much yes.

    Gameplay wise… I'm not sure if I like him.

    That's what I'm about in this. If Dracs gets a Legendary Skin that is reminiscent to Netflix's series of Castlevania version of Dracula. I'm all in. Hell, if Trevor Belmont gets a Netflix version of Belmont, I'd buy that too.

  • @Grigerbest said:

    As much as I like vampires…

    I don't really like how he looks, very "classicy"… And his animations were kind of jacked on ptb.

    If he gets a good skin… Pretty much yes.

    Gameplay wise… I'm not sure if I like him.

    I actually love his design though I would have been happier with the Netflix version. I just wish his facial hair stood out because sometimes he looks clean shaven.

    I also love that he floats! It makes me sad that Killer is in first person because I’d live to see my Killers on the screen.

  • Oh yes! And I really want a Simon Belmont skin for Trevor. And I want a Count Chocula skin for Dracula. This is a serious request. DBD and General Mills please get on this.

  • @baharuto48 said:

    Oh yes! And I really want a Simon Belmont skin for Trevor. And I want a Count Chocula skin for Dracula. This is a serious request. DBD and General Mills please get on this.

    Does Count Chocula have a bat form? Or would he have to turn into Toucan Sam?

  • can wolf still nod tho? I played one match and it didnt seem like I was able to nod at all