Which survivor is less used in the game?

In my opinion is quentin i only saw like 5 quentins in all this time xD

Comments

  • Lordkazu said:

    In my opinion is quentin i only saw like 5 quentins in all this time xD

    Bill... Because im on ps4(joke) the ones i see the least are irronically Kate and Adam. I see more Quints
  • Tapp. I rarely see Tapp in a lobby.

  • I would say Quentin.
  • Claudette, I never see claudette. 
  • @Tsulan said:
    Claudette, I never see claudette. 

    LOL good one

    Tapp is the least used survivor in my experience.

  • The goblin, I mean, Quentin.

  • Odd, I see Tapp pretty often. Quentin is the rarest for me. Although I see so little of Jeff, I may just not even be noticing he's never there.

  • @Lordkazu said:
    In my opinion is quentin i only saw like 5 quentins in all this time xD

    Probably because noone buys freddy anymore. Only the veterans who bought him 1 week before he was put into the trashcans own him

  • Hm....All Male characters tbh

  • Tapp, because it feels like he's 9'2" compared to the other survivors and can't hide for ######### cause of it.

  • Quentin, and it's because he is so damn ugly and uncharismatic.
    Seriosly, what the designers were thinking about when designing him? He is only a meme about medkits.

  • If I had to guess based on my experiences, probably Quentin.
  • Quentin or Tapp
  • @fcc2014 said:
    Quentin or Tapp

    yea I don't see them much either.

  • @Milo said:
    Hm....All Male characters tbh

    It's sexist. Someday male characters will be equally represented in dbd.

    Until then, we need to arbitrarily give an award to a male dbd character. Merit be damned!

  • Tapp and Quintin.. I almost never see them.

  • Yeah, can't even remember the last time I saw a Tapp. Quentins, Aces, Adams, and Jeffs are a rare breed as well. I'll give Jeff the benefit of the doubt since he's fairly new, but I can understand why. His looks... Yikes.

  • Quentin is really rare to see and usually when you do it's a P3 and they seem to be the most toxic players too to both sides.

  • Some say Quentin,some say tapp.But for me i feel bill without prestige is the rarest i ever see

  • @Milo said:
    Hm....All Male characters tbh

    It's sexist. Someday male characters will be equally represented in dbd.

    Until then, we need to arbitrarily give an award to a male dbd character. Merit be damned!

    Give it a rest.
  • @Kamikaze_Rose said:
    Attackfrog said:

    @Milo said:

    Hm....All Male characters tbh

    It's sexist. Someday male characters will be equally represented in dbd.

    Until then, we need to arbitrarily give an award to a male dbd character. Merit be damned!

    Give it a rest.

    You're just jealous Claudette!

  • Quentin, Tapp from the licensed
    Ace from the originals

  • @Lordkazu said:
    In my opinion is quentin i only saw like 5 quentins in all this time xD

    First is Tapp, then Quentin

  • The goblin, I mean, Quentin.

    I thought he was Gollum 
  • @Kamikaze_Rose said:
    Attackfrog said:

    @Milo said:

    Hm....All Male characters tbh

    It's sexist. Someday male characters will be equally represented in dbd.

    Until then, we need to arbitrarily give an award to a male dbd character. Merit be damned!

    Give it a rest.

    I can't stand by and allow men to be underrepresented in this game.

  • I play Quentin so I see him more than any other survivor seeing as my camera is always focused on his nice ass.

    Probably Adam.

  • @Kamikaze_Rose said:
    Attackfrog said:

    @Milo said:

    Hm....All Male characters tbh

    It's sexist. Someday male characters will be equally represented in dbd.

    Until then, we need to arbitrarily give an award to a male dbd character. Merit be damned!

    Give it a rest.

    I can't stand by and allow men to be underrepresented in this game.

    Your political allusions suck, tbh. So do your quips. 
  • Well for PS4... You'll never see Bill 😂
  • Quentin.
    They don't exist 
  • The least used would be Tapp, Quentin and Jeff.

    Most used:
    1st) Meg
    2nd) Claudette
    3rd) Dwight

    Data regarding most used survivors is ~3 months old from my personal stats out of almost 200 games across all ranks, but mostly red.
    Yes, Meg is the most used survivor for some reason, don't ask me why, as I have no idea. Claudette is JUST behind her.

  • Laurie. She's never in any of my games. Survivor or killer.

  • @Poweas said:
    Laurie. She's never in any of my games. Survivor or killer.

    Really? I see a lot of Lauries. Almost guaranteed to have DS.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    @Poweas said:
    Laurie. She's never in any of my games. Survivor or killer.

    Really? I see a lot of Lauries. Almost guaranteed to have DS.

    I never do.

  • Adam isn't played as much because he's not the newest anymore whereas Jeff is and people are playing him to get his perks and adepts. In a few months when next pair come out it'll be rinse and repeat and the reason Megs so popular is SB.

  • @Lordkazu said:
    In my opinion is quentin i only saw like 5 quentins in all this time xD

    Are you on ps4? Because this day I have been see 6 quentin's xD

  • I rarely encounter Quentin.

  • @Kamikaze_Rose said:
    Attackfrog said:

    @Milo said:

    Hm....All Male characters tbh

    It's sexist. Someday male characters will be equally represented in dbd.

    Until then, we need to arbitrarily give an award to a male dbd character. Merit be damned!

    Give it a rest.

    I can't stand by and allow men to be underrepresented in this game.

    Your political allusions suck, tbh. So do your quips. 
    The male characters need a new crouch animation to compensate for their bigger frames. That is the reason many don't play them. That is just a fact.
  • @Attackfrog said:

    @Milo said:
    Hm....All Male characters tbh

    It's sexist. Someday male characters will be equally represented in dbd.

    Until then, we need to arbitrarily give an award to a male dbd character. Merit be damned!

    People don’t use male characters because their crouch position looks stupid and isn’t even hiding. I’ve said it before, even in the back brace I have to wear I could maintain a way lower profile position while maintaining mobility

  • Tapp. I rarely see Tapp in a lobby.

    I'm one of the few you'll ever see! 
  • Tapp. I definitely see more Quentins than Tapps.

  • Quentin and Tapp I see the least. Jake's are also kind of rare.

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @Attackfrog said:

    @Milo said:
    Hm....All Male characters tbh

    It's sexist. Someday male characters will be equally represented in dbd.

    Until then, we need to arbitrarily give an award to a male dbd character. Merit be damned!

    People don’t use male characters because their crouch position looks stupid and isn’t even hiding. I’ve said it before, even in the back brace I have to wear I could maintain a way lower profile position while maintaining mobility

    Just another example of male stereotyping in this game... This game portrays men as if ALL men are not flexible. So sexist!!!

    Someday, us men will be portrayed as the delicate and beautiful flowers that we are.