Homophobic slurs aren’t bannable?!!
Seriously?!? Numerous times I’ve been called numerous homophobic slurs.. yet you don’t ban people for saying them? Yet you can get banned for calling someone trash... this is NOT ok...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And I know gays who use "that's gay" as stupid. I am one of the community who use "that's gay" as stupid.
Yet all of these negative stereotypes have some basis to them. (This is not to say they're correct.)
Ok, I could have. God, I can't resist trolling a bit even when I'm trying to have a civil conversation. Sorry.
It is gross though.
Goddammit.
The discussion got to be a scroll party on the mobile browser.
Live your life fully, don’t mess with others’. Agreeing on certain topics is indeed hard among friends, let alone when we are all in different countries with different mindsets and beliefs/education.
I'm too lazy to read the full thing, but i wonder if it's still about IF it's bannable or not, since i DO know that was answered already.
Hey, we finally found something to agree on.
Not there yet. Wanna pitch in?
Hah, I know I am not the best at expressing myself sometimes, but I agreed with what you said
No, we spiraled completely off the track now.
Holy c* *h flippity floppity u! That took forever to read through. Jesus ***k I had to skim read this s and because of that I couldn't retain the **i* show I had just witnessed. My god. Why do I miss all the best parts of any of these f***ing discussions?
[Bad Word] this [Bad Word] I hate when * bolds things I don't want to [Bad Word] bold!
Eh. True, looking forward to that.
I feel like a no homo tag would be needed there.
Oh damn.
RIP me and my gay self.
Also "Gays dont like the f word." is objectively false. I know multiple gays who use the word freely. My bf included. I don't, but I don't swear in general.
That's like saying women don't like the "c" word.
Also, I use all sexual orientations as insults. I must be super pathetic.
Sexuality is like chocolate bars. Everyone has their favourites that they tend to stick to. Maybe milk chocolate is your thing, and in this scenario the milk chocolate is symbolic of women, whilst white chocolate is symbolic of men.
The reason why you find two white chocolate bars smushing up against each other is because you prefer milk chocolate. If two milk chocolate bars started smushing up on one another you might enjoy that instead. But everyone has a right to enjoy whatever chocolate type they want and they should be able to live their lives without people telling them what chocolate they should like.
I want to eat chocolate now.
I know, right? Thanks a lot, @JammyJewels!
I still have lots of leftovers from Xmas. It’s raining here now... rain + choco + DbyD... who wants to SWF? Lol
To think of it, it's probably that if someone feels uncomfortable about himself/herself, they take it harder. And I doubt the right message when talking to such people is "don't worry, we'll protect you".
I can give you a more serious answer. If you want.
Correct me if I read your response incorrectly or misinterpreted it.
Negligence from a legal stand point comes for a preventable action that causes harm. Leaving your car in neutral on a hill and it runs smashes into a bus full of nuns is Negligence. Using legal terminology in a discussion of personal feelings is comparing apples to tanks. They are not related at all. Telling a bad joke that hurts the feelings of one person is not a crime. Well maybe a crime against comedy, but not a legal crime.