Please stop nerfing killer perks

All the killer perks that have been nerfed over the last 2 years is Very crazy. I've noticed that when survivors lose a game or two, they complain and then dbd instantly nerfs killer perks. Honestly, it's a 16 vs 4 in perks, I feel like killer should be able to have 5 or six perks. It would definitely make a change and killer can actually be payable for once. The toxic community, I ignore, they need to get off the game but, the game is pretty survivor sided, every survivor we have gotten in the past year just have perks killers can't even counter. This game is amazing and I'll always love it, but I just hate it how dbd doesn't care about some of the killers.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Killer meta perks are far more better than survivors. The value that killer perks get, is insane.

  • @ThanksForDaily said:

    Killer meta perks are far more better than survivors. The value that killer perks get, is insane.

    sometimes, not all the time

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3632050#Comment_3632050

    I do hope that they listen to the backlash about the STBFL nerf. I don't mind the nerf to 4%, but being able to avoid losing stacks was a key part of the perk that made it fun. It is a strong and powerful perk, but not game-breaking nor overpowered.

    ^ This. The perk didn't need a nerf.

    I wish they'd stop nerfing perks all around and just focus on buffing bad perks. They're adding perks to the meta at the same rate they're removing them (if not slower) so we're never actually getting a more diverse meta, just replacing perks. We need to be just adding more perks to the "good" pile so we have more options to choose from.

  • @Moman624 said:

    All the killer perks that have been nerfed over the last 2 years is Very crazy. I've noticed that when survivors lose a game or two, they complain and then dbd instantly nerfs killer perks. Honestly, it's a 16 vs 4 in perks, I feel like killer should be able to have 5 or six perks. It would definitely make a change and killer can actually be payable for once. The toxic community, I ignore, they need to get off the game but, the game is pretty survivor sided, every survivor we have gotten in the past year just have perks killers can't even counter. This game is amazing and I'll always love it, but I just hate it how dbd doesn't care about some of the killers.

    Name some survivor perks that we got this last year that killer cant counter.....ill wait.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3632878#Comment_3632878

    If you connected my reply to whom I was addressing you would see my point clearly.

    They stated survivors only had 1 meta perk to use all year but forgot to mention all the other meta perks as if they don’t exists. My point being is meta perks are gutted on both sides. I don’t agree with however MFT getting the nerf it did. It wasn’t even that drastic. Most people that complained about it were trickster mains running 4.4 but since that buff it’s irrelevant

    Name some meta perks? Lithe SB? everything else isnt meta its just to stop killers from tunneling and they dont even work? WoO well ren zen tactics then and youll know if theyre running to a deadzone. adren? The perk that only works once a game and only works because the killer got to caught up in a chase and let their pride get the best of them? Please enlighten me on all these meta perks survivor has.

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3632054#Comment_3632054

    ^ This. The perk didn't need a nerf.

    I wish they'd stop nerfing perks all around and just focus on buffing bad perks. They're adding perks to the meta at the same rate they're removing them (if not slower) so we're never actually getting a more diverse meta, just replacing perks. We need to be just adding more perks to the "good" pile so we have more options to choose from.

    So we should bring back old ds and dh right since we should bring back old perks? Or are you just wanting to bring back killer perks ?

  • @Moman624 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3632091#Comment_3632091

    Honestly if your going to be bitter, just do not reply. Please and thank you, most kill rates now adays is from people throwing or people who are beginners in new lobbies, you'd be surprised.

    With all due respect my friend, @Pulsar is my friend as well and I don’t believe he was intending malice. I think he’s just trying to bring something to your attention.

  • @Hexling said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3681226#Comment_3681226

    So we should bring back old ds and dh right since we should bring back old perks? Or are you just wanting to bring back killer perks ?

    So revert one bad extremely recent change is synonymous with revert literally everything even years back? Can we not have an isolated conversation without turning every single thing into an us vs them thing? I actually would revert multiple things survivors had nerfed over the years, I'm sure that's surprising. However, any person with clear objectivity on the game agreed both those things you mentioned were extremely unhealthy design and bad for the game.

  • @Hexling said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/403196/please-stop-nerfing-killer-perks

    Name some survivor perks that we got this last year that killer cant counter.....ill wait.

    Let's talk about all the second chance perks, all the perks that give you so much distance. not from the past year.

    Wanna talk about the ice bomb for pallets?

  • @Moman624 said:

    I think you need to practice survivor more. I do agree, more perks could break the game, but again, for the killer, its a 4 vs 16 and for each survivor to have OP second chance perks its kinda annoying sometimes.

    Can you even name some overpowered Survivor perks?

    Can you back up anything you've been spouting with any statistics? We've gotten more stats since then and they've shown you to be wrong.

    Do you have information that we don't?

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3681158#Comment_3681158

    Can you even name some overpowered Survivor perks?

    Can you back up anything you've been spouting with any statistics? We've gotten more stats since then and they've shown you to be wrong.

    Do you have information that we don't?

    I wouldn't say there's overpowered survivor perks. There's a difference between OP and Annoying perks, for both sides. I get that. Not spouting about much, I back up most feedback I get so I don't know why you would ask that. Any perk that gives you so much distance is so unnecessary, like Lithe. Balance landing is very good though. Blast-mine is just so annoying and pointless. I can go on.

  • I think killers are in a very healthy spot right now. The stats reflect this as well. Survival is around 39-48% which based on what the Devs are aiming for, is right where they want it. There's killers that have ended literall 1000+ win streaks recently. I don't think the game could be survivor sided if those kill streaks are possible. I don't think killers should be nerfed though, I think it makes sense that Killer is the power role. There are some slight tweaks that could be made, but Tunneling is the only thing I believe that should really change, but that's probably it.

    Sorry you're not happy with your games. Maybe try switching to survivor for awhile if killer isn't fun for you at the moment. Good luck in the fog.

  • @Moman624 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3681326#Comment_3681326

    I wouldn't say there's overpowered survivor perks. There's a difference between OP and Annoying perks, for both sides. I get that. Not spouting about much, I back up most feedback I get so I don't know why you would ask that. Any perk that gives you so much distance is so unnecessary, like Lithe. Balance landing is very good though. Blast-mine is just so annoying and pointless. I can go on.

    Lithe and Balanced often give you the same distance. Sprint Burst is better than both of them.

    Blast Mine is not a good perk and is completely inconsequential.


    You literally cite "OP Survivor second chance perks". Don't backtrack now!


    Plus, in this whole thread, you've been talking about how OP Survivor is, I can't speak for everyone but I'm waiting to see any evidence of that claim.

  • @Moman624 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3681277#Comment_3681277

    Let's talk about all the second chance perks, all the perks that give you so much distance. not from the past year.

    Wanna talk about the ice bomb for pallets?

    Lol the ice bomb from pallets that you have to spend 45 seconds getting? that dont even really make a difference sure? Killers also have plenty of second chance perks.

  • @Hexling said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3681325#Comment_3681325

    Lol the ice bomb from pallets that you have to spend 45 seconds getting? that dont even really make a difference sure? Killers also have plenty of second chance perks.

    Yeah, you got me there but I'm not sure you understand how other people using perks to repair the gen faster can activate the perk quicker lol. Yes killers have plenty of second chance perks, one of the best being Spirit fury. But you have to remember its not like killers vault and go 150% of there speed, there's a difference between both sides perks.

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3681282#Comment_3681282

    So revert one bad extremely recent change is synonymous with revert literally everything even years back? Can we not have an isolated conversation without turning every single thing into an us vs them thing? I actually would revert multiple things survivors had nerfed over the years, I'm sure that's surprising. However, any person with clear objectivity on the game agreed both those things you mentioned were extremely unhealthy design and bad for the game.

    i play both sides so i dont know where you get this us vs them thing im just stating that if you want to do things for killer you have to give some to survivor.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3681329#Comment_3681329

    Lithe and Balanced often give you the same distance. Sprint Burst is better than both of them.

    Blast Mine is not a good perk and is completely inconsequential.

    You literally cite "OP Survivor second chance perks". Don't backtrack now!

    Plus, in this whole thread, you've been talking about how OP Survivor is, I can't speak for everyone but I'm waiting to see any evidence of that claim.

    Alright, lets take a moment to appreciate that for both sides, we've all gotten better, and understand the game. But lets talk about a strong I guess OP perk build like For the People Buckle up or, the one Rebecca perk that pauses the timer on hooks. Literal evidence right there, and it is both annoying and OP. Also all the strong mains, doesn't always involve perks, In some cases survivors can be a little OP. Its not like I'm saying there OP in general, Im not back throwing at all and there is literal evidence right there, clear as day. My edit, I would like to say you vault more than you drop. Then there comes boil over, another perk that is OP

  • @Hexling said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3681302#Comment_3681302

    i play both sides so i dont know where you get this us vs them thing im just stating that if you want to do things for killer you have to give some to survivor.

    okay, I feel that. I may seem a little entitled, my apologizes. The issues I may face, everyone else may not face. We can both definitely agree that maps are 100% survivor sided or killer sided, but some of the mains can be really strong and annoying. Just Wanted to throw that out there. But in the end, I want you to know I do put myself in the shoes of my opponents and maybe some of the things I may find annoying feel good to them.

  • @ThanksForDaily said:

    Killer meta perks are far more better than survivors. The value that killer perks get, is insane.

    there's ways around it. in some cases not all

  • The last year has felt more beneficial to killers in general, with buffs to a fair few and some decent perk changes. Of course, DBD has experienced years which have been focused more on the survivor side too. It balances out somewhat, and recent figures BHVR revealed a couple of months back indicates a kill rate around 60% average.

    BHVR will need to alter perks for either side when appropriate. Also, 4 killer perk slots already can create some devastating builds. Increasing the perk slots would create some very problematic encounters. Same would also be said if survivors gained a 5th perk slot.

    Perks often become crutches, and I've faced many players on both sides who have been poor players, despite adapting the meta, because they lacked the skillset or desire to accept their own errors (judging by some responses). 4 perks is plenty enough.

  • yeah, I can agree, but think about the facing the same perks over and over and over and over, because only certain perks can save the survivors lives and having to deal with survivors getting so much distance 24/7 even this past year with a perk that lets you get haste after stunning a killer. Each survivor having the same abilities, mainly regarding a strong swf, can be an overpowering twist for a killer.

    Alot of new players joined the game and that could be a huge percentage of the kill rate.


  • @Moman624 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3681339#Comment_3681339

    Yeah, you got me there but I'm not sure you understand how other people using perks to repair the gen faster can activate the perk quicker lol. Yes killers have plenty of second chance perks, one of the best being Spirit fury. But you have to remember its not like killers vault and go 150% of there speed, there's a difference between both sides perks.

    Yes, there is a difference between survivor and killer perks. That's because the two roles are completely different. The role of survivor is extremely volatile. It's four players, who can't communicate in-game, trying to work together to win, and every mistake that occurs makes winning harder for everyone. Survivors need tools to plug those gaps. If killers had to work with other players in order to win, they would also need perks to compensate for all the things that would go wrong as a result of that dynamic.

    If you gave some survivor perks to a killer, they would be completely busted. If killers had a copy of Lithe, almost every loop with a vault would result in a guaranteed hit. That's why the Unknown's version of Lithe only grants +5% speed boost when vaulting.

    You just can't make straight comparisons between the two sides and expect to make a good argument about balance. Killers and survivors might play on the same field, but they're playing completely different games.

  • Nerfing gen regression perks is fine. Nerfing STBFL/Sloppy wasn't.

  • @Hexling said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3681302#Comment_3681302

    i play both sides so i dont know where you get this us vs them thing im just stating that if you want to do things for killer you have to give some to survivor.

    You’re wanting tick for tack, that is an us vs them thing. We don’t measure game balance by one cookie for you, one cookie for me. We measure by objectivity. What if killers were way, way over powered and survivors needed multiple buffs to catch up. That would make sense. However if we were following your rational we couldn’t do that, if we gave survivor three buffs welp the killers gotta get 3 as well, even if they don’t need it.

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3681345#Comment_3681345

    You’re wanting tick for tack, that is an us vs them thing. We don’t measure game balance by one cookie for you, one cookie for me. We measure by objectivity. What if killers were way, way over powered and survivors needed multiple buffs to catch up. That would make sense. However if we were following your rational we couldn’t do that, if we gave survivor three buffs welp the killers gotta get 3 as well, even if they don’t need it.

    If that's the case I can say that the game is more killer sided by far I've never had an easier time so if anything killer doesn't need anything and survivors do they have been getting shitted on for the past year.

  • @Hexling said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3681493#Comment_3681493

    If that's the case I can say that the game is more killer sided by far I've never had an easier time so if anything killer doesn't need anything and survivors do they have been getting shitted on for the past year.

    Well then we’re just fundamentally going to disagree. I feel the total opposite.

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3681552#Comment_3681552

    Well then we’re just fundamentally going to disagree. I feel the total opposite.

    guess so

  • Mangled nerf was a bit too much given that longer healing is an alternative form of slowdown apart from regression and blocking gens.

  • @Clee said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3632162#Comment_3632162

    This is what always kills me on the forums, killers always complain about survivors, but then readily admit they are not struggling to get their kills.

    Are any killers struggling to consistently win?

    I'll wait.

    Crickets.

    All you have to do is sit and watch the people stream this game to explain why kill rates are as high as they are. As soon as anything slightly annoying happens in a match everyone starts killing themselves on the hook.

    Your stats are skewed buckaroo, what's really delusional is that the devs don't see how their own players' actions skew their stats. But then again, these are the developers who only nerfed flashlights after one of them was publicly humiliated.

  • @TieBreaker said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3681344#Comment_3681344

    Yes, there is a difference between survivor and killer perks. That's because the two roles are completely different. The role of survivor is extremely volatile. It's four players, who can't communicate in-game, trying to work together to win, and every mistake that occurs makes winning harder for everyone. Survivors need tools to plug those gaps. If killers had to work with other players in order to win, they would also need perks to compensate for all the things that would go wrong as a result of that dynamic.

    If you gave some survivor perks to a killer, they would be completely busted. If killers had a copy of Lithe, almost every loop with a vault would result in a guaranteed hit. That's why the Unknown's version of Lithe only grants +5% speed boost when vaulting.

    You just can't make straight comparisons between the two sides and expect to make a good argument about balance. Killers and survivors might play on the same field, but they're playing completely different games.

    you have great points, but you would be surprised on how many swf there are

  • @Hexling said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3681493#Comment_3681493

    If that's the case I can say that the game is more killer sided by far I've never had an easier time so if anything killer doesn't need anything and survivors do they have been getting shitted on for the past year.

    Honestly its not killer sided, it may seem that way because everyone is more excited for killer updates than survivors.

  • @Moman624 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3681370#Comment_3681370

    you have great points, but you would be surprised on how many swf there are

    What constitutes a SWF?

  • @Moman624 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3681552#Comment_3681552

    Honestly its not killer sided, it may seem that way because everyone is more excited for killer updates than survivors.

    sure lol I have newer had an easier time but that's just my experience. I don't even have to use perks anymore

  • @Spare_Them_Mori_Me said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/403196/please-stop-nerfing-killer-perks

    Apologies, and I mean no disrespect. But you have no idea what you're talking about.

    He knew very well.

    And according to the patch note ,he is very right.

  • @Spare_Them_Mori_Me said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3682312#Comment_3682312

    Nah. Killer is the best and easiest its ever been. He literally is talking rubbish because he just got trounced in a game or two. Naturally some people will cling on, like some plastic caught around a birds neck, but it doesn't make it anymore true. This post made me laugh more than anything. Very satirical.

    When you have to get sweaty in almost every match, it can be stressful. My matches get very complicated and it's like playing league champion ships lol. I do know what I'm talking about. If I didn't I would not have posted anything. The game can be pretty easy, but it can get very competitive and I do like that, but just some of the perks Swfs can use against me and just encountering the same oerks over and over just get annoying/boring, then I loos interest in playing the game when it's just going to be the same thing. I may be a little entitled sometimes, I get that, but common sense will tell you playing killer is not always easy my good sir. Thank you.

  • @Hexling said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3681962#Comment_3681962

    sure lol I have newer had an easier time but that's just my experience. I don't even have to use perks anymore

    It's not like that on every killer, but I 100% fell you though, on killers like blight or artist or Oni, I'm very used to them and it can be a piece of cake unless I through.

  • I think meta-wise an issue is non generator slowdown/blocking killer perks need to be quite strong otherwise most killers will just run a full slowdown build.

  • @Spare_Them_Mori_Me said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3684223#Comment_3684223

    Apologies if I seemed to be suggestion killer is easy mode all the time. Its definitely not lol. But to assert you 'have to' get sweaty every match is something I simply have no experienced. Maybe you are the mythically rare 0.1% of players at the top, as are most others on here if you ask them (or not, they'll state it anyway), and thats fine. But for most of the players, this isn't at all the norm.

    If you go in expecting to sweat, then thats on you. I try to feel out my killers before engaging hard or casually. But some like comp games and thats great! :)

    Also

     but just some of the perks Swfs can use against me and just encountering the same perks over and over just get annoying/boring, then I loos interest in playing the game

    Yeah, Meta's are a pain, and seeing Pain res, pop, Grim embrace and tunneling in more than 50% of my games (low balling for generosity's sake) is making it difficult to log on, even during this aesthetically cool but lacking event. Killers and survivors both have aspects of the game that sucks. This isnt exactly the player base's fault. But regardless, if we all keep that in mind, we' all just want the game to be better. Bhvr needs to step up!

    Being sweaty is not a choice for me, I don't like having to lock in like its a championship like I said lmao. I was talking nonsense for more perks for survivors and killers, that would be game breaking. (my opinion) The maps should be worked around so mains like garden of joy or the Haddon field houses with like 3 windows, certain killers can work around that, but if your a killer who really cant then its a nightmare. When you play a killer your MMR can sky rocket. I don't know what is up with that but I can tell you, it makes me not wanna touch the game for a long period of time, hoping I can get a normal pace game. Gens getting popped quickly is aggravating, people will argue there is no gen rushing. Gen rushing is when the gens are popped so quickly, the killer can not get there objective done. Maps with strong tiles makes the job harder, then people rant about being so good, which most the time they preform wonderfully and I throw. But then you have people who just have the map in there favor.


    Basically Im saying the game can be challenging and a sweaty play style is not the way I like playing the game, but thats how most of them are unless im playing a new killer, etc. I dont really like it, when I see playing killer is easy. Most the people who say that are usually the people who have unacceptable behavior.

    Times when I'm a survivor, alot of the time Ive had people get me killed and work with the killer which usually ruins my mood, again Unacceptable behavior on the surviving part. Tunneling, I don't experience that, or at least its rare. Most people ask for it when they try to take hits after being unhooked, so why not go for them lol.

  • @Fuzzycube said:

    I think meta-wise an issue is non generator slowdown/blocking killer perks need to be quite strong otherwise most killers will just run a full slowdown build.

    I dislike the idea of having to run a build to win, I just like using perks for fun. Builds is for fun I guess you can say but generator builds are not my favorite, when call of brine got a Nerf, I was done with it lol.

  • this is not a real thing, if anything most killer perks were buffed

  • @felipesegatto1 said:

    this is not a real thing, if anything most killer perks were buffed

    it is a real thing, rather you like it or not, believe it or not, STBFL, Call of brine, an overrated meta build that is alright, Grim embrace and Dead Mans. nuh uh uh! Sloppy butcher...

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3632159#Comment_3632159

    With all due respect my friend, @Pulsar is my friend as well and I don’t believe he was intending malice. I think he’s just trying to bring something to your attention.

    Im not even going to lie, I though we were on a same page. It seems I thought wrong.

  • @Moman624 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3681283#Comment_3681283

    Im not even going to lie, I though we were on a same page. It seems I thought wrong.

    I believe a lot of our ideas and thoughts are on the same page, yes. However, have spoken to pulsar a few times outside the Forums, he’s not a mal intended individual by any means


    i don’t believe you are wrong.

  • Killer is fine atm no complaints besides a few gimmick survivor perks that have little to no counterplay (background player builds). People that didn't play 3-4+ years ago really dodged a bullet with survivor balancing.

  • @LeFennecFox said:

    Killer is fine atm no complaints besides a few gimmick survivor perks that have little to no counterplay (background player builds). People that didn't play 3-4+ years ago really dodged a bullet with survivor balancing.

    Killer is fine. Just a few things than can be fixed with maps, like unnecessary strong vaults/ mains. that's really it, and perks being nerfed. But everything else is okay on my end. Im not the best player in the world so obviously I can improve on my part, But again, even when your skilled, very strong mains and houses with like 3 vaults or breakable walls is just a waste of time.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3684473#Comment_3684473

    I believe a lot of our ideas and thoughts are on the same page, yes. However, have spoken to pulsar a few times outside the Forums, he’s not a mal intended individual by any means

    i don’t believe you are wrong.

    alright then, end of discussion. Peoples Impudence shall not be my undoing, but when individuals began, or at least try to prove me wrong on a point that isn't that big of a deal, or a point that was never even pin pointed in a convo at all is annoying. Im just letting out opinions and I know there's individuals who can agree, at least I hope so.

    I dislike being proven wrong, Ill admit it, I can be a little cranky at times, but some of the things I get into is so unnecessary but can usually be solved easily. As stated, People try to get me into a position like I'm speaking rubbish when I'm not. Its not a big deal but it's unfortunate that people put words into my mouth, act like I'm the bad guy in some cases. I don't know how to properly talk to the community anymore 😭


    I Do not appreciate going back and forth with people, but I will most definitely defend my opinion!

  • @Spare_Them_Mori_Me said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3684457#Comment_3684457

    Ooph, I can totally understand the frustration in feeling like you have to play a certain way to win.

    But, I simply don't believe that's the only option. If you feel you need to play like this AND you dislike it, why do it?

    I dunno, the game currently is such a Tsunami of sweat that its hard to tread water.

    As a survivor, its get tunneled, deal with PR/Pop/GE/Etc, or watch your team mates do... weird stuff. Lose lose lose.

    As Killer, you have to deal with BG player, BU+Ftp, pre-dropping, pebble (lol), and in general more stress per game.

    Both sides have their downsides and hope they eventually get addressed. But I do want to touch on this:

     Gens getting popped quickly is aggravating, people will argue there is no gen rushing. Gen rushing is when the gens are popped so quickly, the killer cannot get their objective done.

    If gen rushing was the biggest complaint about the game, I think DBD as a whole would be in a hell of a great spot. But alas, BHVR refuses to give survivors secondary objectives. I really wish they would flesh the game out more instead just factory line DLCs. Even they are starting to lose their gleam imo.

    But also, until your peers/brethren stop tunneling out the gate, I hope gen rushing and the killer cries continue.*

    *: Excluding those of your brethren who don't tunnel :P

    fair enough my good sir

    I'm not tunneler unless a survivor is asking for it, getting in my way.

    It is very unacceptable to address people as "crying". nobody is shedding tears, nobody's whining. Some individuals Do not like losing and they complain, not cry, and some actually have points into what can make the game unbalanced. (both sides)

    The gen rushing can be avoidable, on rare occasions. Until then, the killer side shall continue to tunnel and slug against your impudence.

  • I like playing Dead by Daylight

    Why do I play sweaty you ask? Because I don't think MMR drops and every lobby is comp. (Only on certain killers of mine)

  • @Moman624 said:

    I like playing Dead by Daylight

    Why do I play sweaty you ask? Because I don't think MMR drops and every lobby is comp. (Only on certain killers of mine)

    DbD seems to be convinced that my Oni is absolutely God-tier, yet he continues to be my worst killer lmao. I'm absolutely trash at hitting with his power and he feels so clunky to play on console when trying to flick. I just want to do my dailies 😪

  • @Spare_Them_Mori_Me said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3684704#Comment_3684704

    Ah. With a mindset like that, I wouldn't be able to enjoy the game either. Good luck!

    its not a mindset, doesn't even sound like one. Your impudence will not be my undoing. Anyways, Thank you.

1 2 3 4