What would be the best combos in a 2v8 mode?

Since it's confirmed the devs are considering doing it... what would actually be the best combos for such a mode? I mostly mean killer but if you have Survivor ideas, please say them!

The only thing I'm gonna assume here is that you cant use two of the same killer since Survivors are skins where killers actually have unique powers, and that maaaaybe you can take Survivors to hooking without carrying? And that it's similar to how pyramid head sends Survivors off in cages? Idk the survey was very vague on that part wasn't it? But yeah what do you guys think?

Comments

  • Nurse and Blight

    Maybe it can be Oni and Legion.

  • artist + huntress. artists crows will highlight the survivor so huntress can hit easy crossmap snipes. skull merchant + knight would be hell to play against

  • Nurse and hag, or bubba. One to hunt the survivors, the other to guard them as they die on the hook.

  • It mostly boils down to some groups of killers


    Killers good at injuring / keeping survivors injured

    Plague, Legion, Wraith, Skull merchant, Chucky, Ghost Face

    Killers who offer support in other ways

    Dredge, Doctor, Hag, Trapper, Deathslinger, Onion, Pig, Freddy, Knight

    Killers who are just strong solo / all around

    Blight, Nurse, Wesker, Singularity,

    And killers who can pair well with the effects the support / injure killers provide better than most

    Spirit, Twins, Oni, Bubba, Billy, Chucky, Huntress

    Killers who have no real niche

    Trickster, Pyramid Head, Myers, Clown, Pinhead, Artist (depends on if other killer can see killer instinct / crow auras) Xeno


    In general you can't just go wrong with throwing 2 strong / all around killers together, but you could always make devastating combos using the other groups

    Chainsaw + Deathslinger hold for an instadown

    Huntress + Dredge Hatchets in the dark with glowing survivors that have limited los

    Oni + Injuring killer (pref plague / legion / wraith)

    And killers who just have nice global effects / effects where they aren't like

    Freddy + a killer who is quiet to enjoy stealth

    Strong killer + doctor for more info

    Strong killer + someone like pig or onion to force secondary objectives

    Traps in general + killer who chases a lot


    My personal favorite is huntress + dredge because I just thought of it while making this

  • I know for a fact that Old Freddy + Old Hillbilly was a devastating team in a 2v4. I think they would work well together in 2v8, if they were both reverted back to their previous versions.

  • Best ... impossible to say.

    But a Nurse and a Doctor (for detection) would be deadly : truly nowhere to hide.

  • I thought of tag teams already for the killers I won’t reveal who they are I want you to guess what 2 killers are in these teams

    The chainsaw Boyz

    The hospital

    the family bloodline

    Team Biohazard-

    Sparks of Dread

  • @TBHartley said:

    Since it's confirmed the devs are doing it... what would actually be the best combos for such a mode? I mostly mean killer but if you have Survivor ideas, please say them!

    The only thing I'm gonna assume here is that you cant use two of the same killer since Survivors are skins where killers actually have unique powers, and that maaaaybe you can take Survivors to hooking without carrying? And that it's similar to how pyramid head sends Survivors off in cages? Idk the survey was very vague on that part wasn't it? But yeah what do you guys think?

    Since it's confirmed the devs are doing it

    Did I miss something? I thought this was just one of a number of possibilities on an idea that might not even happen. If it does happen right now its looking more likely for mobile.

  • definitely larry+blight. Blight has the strongest mobility in the game with the second best chase. No info perks needed since you have constant info on every gen. Just throw on all regression/chase and its an easy game. Spirit and myers would be strong too since spirits phase hits count as m1.

    Some fun combos I'd use are double huntress, chucky and tiffany and wesker nemesis

  • @crogers271 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/400488/what-would-be-the-best-combos-in-a-2v8-mode

    Since it's confirmed the devs are doing it

    Did I miss something? I thought this was just one of a number of possibilities on an idea that might not even happen. If it does happen right now its looking more likely for mobile.

    Oh sorry! I forgot to mention that, I mean't that it's confirmed they are considering it! I'll change that now.

  • Really depends on if killers get their powers or not.

    Double doctors to make them go insane.

    2 knights = 4 killers chasing someone

    Legion hit and run party

    It's gonna be a such a fun mess

  • Assuming doubles aren't allowed...

    Plague with just about anyone that isn't Legion or Trapper. She's the ultimate "Support" archetype here.

    Doc is the best recon killer, so he's also pretty universally useful, if not directly lethal.

    Trapper with Bubba. Bubba forces survivors through windows, so Trapper traps windows, and done.

  • I always thought Sadako and Hag would be an evil combination.

    Hag slaps traps at every TV, Sadako builds up condemned.

  • Knight + Skull Merchant - Le Gens 24 hours

  • @TBHartley said:

    Since it's confirmed the devs are doing it... what would actually be the best combos for such a mode? I mostly mean killer but if you have Survivor ideas, please say them!

    The only thing I'm gonna assume here is that you cant use two of the same killer since Survivors are skins where killers actually have unique powers, and that maaaaybe you can take Survivors to hooking without carrying? And that it's similar to how pyramid head sends Survivors off in cages? Idk the survey was very vague on that part wasn't it? But yeah what do you guys think?

    Plague and twins or plague and oni. I am surprised no one else mentioned these combos since I don't think much else would come close.

  • Legion is strongest killer in 2vs8 because he provides lethality to any killer due to mass injuring and gets free downs due to the number of players.

    So if I had to take a guess legion+nurse.

    other possible strong killers are leatherface, plague and tombstone myer's. I don't like idea of 2vs8 for a mode.

  • Slinger + Myers/bubba. Plauge + oni. Two nemos? Pinhead and pig.

  • Legion/plague + anything else, enjoy losing

  • Blight + Plague. Plague never chases, only infects, everyone either breaks and gets 1 shot by Blight, or cleanses and dies to red puke.

  • Blight and oni or god forbid alch ring blight + oni.

  • Spirit and Plague.

  • inf T3 myers/ghost face + any m1 killer (exposed downs)

    dredge + huntress/trapper (undetectable + highlight survivors + nightfall)

    plague/legion + oni (infinite blood orbs)

    pig + doctor/legion (impossible reverse beartraps)

    sadako + pinhead (insane match slowdown)

    singularity + skull mechant (no W holding)

    hillbilly + blight (fast boys)

    chucky + twins (you know)

    alien + pyramid head (ultimate anti loop duo)

    demogorgon + nemesis (pallet eaters)


    just some cool combo ideas :)

  • here are some interesting combos (assuming no duplicates):

    Pinhead + Leatherface - Leatherface camps the box. Painful.

    Spirit + Plague - Either stay injured and give Spirit amazing tracking, or cleanse and give Plague her power.

    Pig + Pinhead - Insane slowdown basekit.

    Skull Merchant + Knight - Puts survivors to sleep faster than Freddy ever could.

  • Oni plus anyone who can keep people injured (legion, plague etc) would go hard. The one downside to one's power (getting the first hit) eliminated