What is your SoloQ : SWF : Killer play ratio?
I was just curious. Mine is 6 : 0 : 4. So sad that none of my friends play this game.
I was just curious. Mine is 6 : 0 : 4. So sad that none of my friends play this game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For us it's probably around 3 4 3. If we get the chance we'll play with friends and a few are still very active but otherwise it's based off daily rifts and mood.
Depending on new content, events and queue time mine probably varies between 2 : 0 : 8 to 5 : 0 : 5.
Right now I'm probably at 4 : 0 : 6 but I just finished the new tome survivor challenges so I'll go back to more killer
Playtime ratio for each roles for these days.
1:0:9 I guess.
Solo queue is best in very small quantities and my SWF group has left months (years?) ago.
I would day 5 : 0 : 5
Nobody I know plays the game, there have been a couple that have played before but they have like 2 hours in the game and that being last played yearsss ago.
Probably somewhere around 1:5:4. Basically play duo with a friend when they're around, mostly killer otherwise with a little bit of solo thrown in. Haven't played in any other configuration (3man, 4man) in what must be ~1.5 years at this point.
75:5:20
Very occasionally if I'm the +1 for a 3-person SWF I'll offer to fill out the lobby, and the incentive is rarely on killer when I play otherwise but it does happen
1:0:9 or 2:0:8
Depends on my mood.
Mine probably 5: 1: 4 my friends don't play much anymore because tunneling and camping are so common and teammates are bad. Last time I played with my friend couple days ago and it was non-stop and teammates were terrible he has not come back since then. We don't enjoy killer either too much because we face best squads most of the time.
0:5:5
I'd rather never touch this game again than play a single solo q match
68 Solo
2 SWF
30 Killer
Percents
30/30/40
life time
probably 55% killer, 5 swf, 40% solo q
Currently i play only killer tho. You must be mentally prepare to lose most games when going into solo q and i not dealing with that rn.
I'd say roughly 5:0:5
Some days I play more Killer and some days more Survivor, but I think it all evens out eventually. Right now I'd say I'm playing slightly more SoloQ Survivor at the moment. I wish BHVR gave us a stats page so we could know stuff like this, though.
If I had friends that played this game, I'd probably SWF but I don't. I load into every solo game expecting to make a ton of stupid mistakes and never escape. I don't like the idea of SWFing up with strangers and disappointing those players who take the game a bit more seriously than I do.
I’ve been a 100% solo queue player since I bought the game I tried playing the game in swf once but I realized I talk to myself way too much while playing so that shipped sailed