Im just giving up immediately against Blight from now on...

Fix his stupid addons already, im sick and tired of it.

Comments

  • @HugTechLover said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3578616#Comment_3578616

    I promise you there is more than “hoping he’s not good.” Learn the counterplay. It’s there.

    Less time spent giving up because you don’t like a killer that you can’t loop like a regular m1 killer… is more time spent becoming a more skilled survivor.

    The issue is then the counterplay on Survivor end is met with a better option for Blight on the Killer end. So we roll back around to "hoping he's not good" all over again. The other issue of course being the soloq teammates dropping like flies. Just because either of us may be able to lead a Blight on a longer than average chase, doesn't mean there aren't 3 other clowns err soloq teammates for the Blight to swap aggro towards for a free win.

    The second part is more a personal thing. Some people like having their skills continually improve, and some people are looking to have fun by goofing off with friends. If the person's goal never was 'become a better with the goal of being a perfectly skilled Survivor', then sadly this advice is useless. Personally I recommend 'tryhards' to play CS/SC, Counter Strike or StarCraft. Alternatively Dota for CS, and maybe Street Fighter for StarCraft. Those games actually reward skill expression, and wouldn't waste the players time in playing them for that purpose.

    @HugTechLover said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3579000#Comment_3579000

    I have. MULTIPLE times in MULTIPLE threads. I have typed out long explanations in great detail. These gamers don’t want to hear it.

    Their response is typically “bUt tHe hUgTeCh!!” Or “tHeRe iS nO coUntErPlaY” even though I JUST told them some key counters.

    Youtube tutorials help for these FAQ styled annoyances. I too got annoyed of having to explain macro to people all too unwilling to listen, but the (honest) options are either I can re-explain to the newer people who never saw my original posts, make a video and link it each time someone asks, or stay out of those discussions. I still am at the 're-explain' stage, but my patience too is wearing thin so I might have to jump into the video tutorial or avoid discussion camps instead.

  • @Zokenay said:

    Fix his stupid addons already, im sick and tired of it.

    what is the problem? In 100 games, how many Blights do you face? There are more than 30 different killers and each player uses different combinations of perks and accessories.

    The survivors already disconnected from the nurse, they cried for the merchant, they complained about Freddy (by the way, almost no one uses it)

    and now they are going to cry for a Blight? Learn to play or consider not entering public games anymore

  • @mizark3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3578661#Comment_3578661

    The issue is then the counterplay on Survivor end is met with a better option for Blight on the Killer end. So we roll back around to "hoping he's not good" all over again. The other issue of course being the soloq teammates dropping like flies. Just because either of us may be able to lead a Blight on a longer than average chase, doesn't mean there aren't 3 other clowns err soloq teammates for the Blight to swap aggro towards for a free win.

    The second part is more a personal thing. Some people like having their skills continually improve, and some people are looking to have fun by goofing off with friends. If the person's goal never was 'become a better with the goal of being a perfectly skilled Survivor', then sadly this advice is useless. Personally I recommend 'tryhards' to play CS/SC, Counter Strike or StarCraft. Alternatively Dota for CS, and maybe Street Fighter for StarCraft. Those games actually reward skill expression, and wouldn't waste the players time in playing them for that purpose.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3579115#Comment_3579115

    Youtube tutorials help for these FAQ styled annoyances. I too got annoyed of having to explain macro to people all too unwilling to listen, but the (honest) options are either I can re-explain to the newer people who never saw my original posts, make a video and link it each time someone asks, or stay out of those discussions. I still am at the 're-explain' stage, but my patience too is wearing thin so I might have to jump into the video tutorial or avoid discussion camps instead.

    Yea I’m getting to the discussion avoidance spot. Many of the people who make these blight threads will NOT hear you out. Matter fact, most, if not all will refuse to hear an opposition. It’s just a waste of time at that point.

  • @ULTRAPATO08 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/396134/im-just-giving-up-immediately-against-blight-from-now-on

    what is the problem? In 100 games, how many Blights do you face? There are more than 30 different killers and each player uses different combinations of perks and accessories.

    The survivors already disconnected from the nurse, they cried for the merchant, they complained about Freddy (by the way, almost no one uses it)

    and now they are going to cry for a Blight? Learn to play or consider not entering public games anymore

    Nurse is straight up broken by design, at least the last nerfs she got managed to make it considerably harder to play.

    You are NOT defending old Skull Merchant now are you? she was so unbelievably obnoxious and boring to go against that she had to get a rework to her power, even a freaking PRO team took nearly an hour to beat one that was hardly trying.

    And regarding Freddy, his addons made him an absurd slowdown killer, dont forget how everyone referred to him as "Forever Freddy" for this reason, now is he in a good state? no, but he wasnt any better before.

    Blight design isnt even close to the same level of stupidity as either Nurse or SM, but his addons are, in no way a killer that BASEKIT can compete with Nurse of all killers should get arguably among the strongest addons in the game as well.

  • @MrPenguin said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3581808#Comment_3581808

    I mean yeah it makes sense that the character that scales with how good the player is, gets better as the players do. Going off of the fact that "balanced" in this game is a 60% kill rate (according to the devs), according to those stats he was just fine.

    "You're not rewarded because you start to face better players" is true for every killer and the game in general. It's true for killer players as well, including Blight. They get better and get stronger survivors in their games. But facing better players because you got better is not a punishment, it's balancing. That's literally what MMR is supposed to be doing. Your "reward" is moving up in the skill brackets and over more players.

    I guess if you just don't want to be better/good at the game then you shouldn't but if you don't want to get good at the game you shouldn't complain when better players beat you.

    You're choosing to stay not good enough to ever compete vs trying to be able to compete because you got better. When people want advice they're usually looking to improve to the point they can get over the problem if possible, not drop their skill bracket down to where the problem doesn't exist. Although I suppose technically that is a solution.

    Blight doesn't get to a point where he's consistently defeating survivors better than him. He starts mid/weak, slowly gets better as they climb, and at the top he's on even ground with the other good survivors. Again, select add-on disclaimer (SAOD). So if they're beating you and they don't have busted add-ons, then they just played better.

    No you can't "outskill" him to the point you'll win most of your games like most killers, but you shouldn't be able to. The killer can be good at the game as well and that should also matter. It should come down to who plays better in that match, which is exactly where he is (SAOD).

    It feels like you just want a "solution" for Blight where you do X and will win most your games regardless of the Blights skill/effort. But where does that leave the person playing the killer? Most of the roster is already like that and we should be working to reduce the number not increase it.

    Which if that's what you're advocating for, intentional or not, we're going to have to agree to disagree.

    "Select add-on disclaimer" kinda undermines your whole point, doesn't it? Blight only gives you a remotely fair fight if he's holding back.

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3581902#Comment_3581902

    "Select add-on disclaimer" kinda undermines your whole point, doesn't it? Blight only gives you a remotely fair fight if he's holding back.

    No it doesn't and I already explained why.

    Regardless, as I expressed, at this point I think our best option is to agree to disagree and move on.

  • @HugTechLover said:

    Instead of just giving up, how about trying to learn something from your matches against blight?

    Learn some skills and counterplay against him.

    instead why don't the hugtech exploit/bug get fixed and all the things that shouldn't be about him as well? also nerfing the add-ons would be a good idea too. (yes I remember you)

  • @timetodohottakes said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3578591#Comment_3578591

    instead why don't the hugtech exploit/bug get fixed and all the things that shouldn't be about him as well? also nerfing the add-ons would be a good idea too. (yes I remember you)

    Instead why don’t you accept that the hug tech is probably not going anywhere.

    How about we fix all of his performance hindering collision issues? Or all of his performance hindering bugs? Would you advocate for that?

  • @HugTechLover said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583142#Comment_3583142

    Instead why don’t you accept that the hug tech is probably not going anywhere.

    How about we fix all of his performance hindering collision issues? Or all of his performance hindering bugs? Would you advocate for that?

    Yes, i would, same way goes to removing that "tech" and nerfing his addons.

    I play Knight myself and i know how obnoxious it feels to have your power not work like it should, but matter of fact is, Blight's pros are way more overbearing than his cons currently.

  • @Zokenay said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583145#Comment_3583145

    Yes, i would, same way goes to removing that "tech" and nerfing his addons.

    I play Knight myself and i know how obnoxious it feels to have your power not work like it should, but matter of fact is, Blight's pros are way more overbearing than his cons currently.

    We have common ground on the addons. But I don’t agree with the hug tech. What happens if the devs come out and say it’s considered basekit now?

  • @HugTechLover said:

    Instead of just giving up, how about trying to learn something from your matches against blight?

    Learn some skills and counterplay against him.

    Anyone who runs to the "skill issue" defense is being intellectually lazy. Also, the Blight avatar just makes this even funnier.

  • @TSQuint said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3578591#Comment_3578591

    Anyone who runs to the "skill issue" defense is being intellectually lazy. Also, the Blight avatar just makes this even funnier.

    Where did I say “skill issue”? Not sure how you come to that conclusion because I’m suggesting to try and improve gameplay instead of just quitting and complaining.

    Also, there’s really nothing funny. Some of you have a weird obsession about avatars and names, as if they determine credibility or correctness. Strange behavior.

  • @HugTechLover said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583196#Comment_3583196

    Where did I say “skill issue”? Not sure how you come to that conclusion because I’m suggesting to try and improve gameplay instead of just quitting and complaining.

    Also, there’s really nothing funny. Some of you have a weird obsession about avatars and names, as if they determine credibility or correctness. Strange behavior.

    "Learn some skills and counterplay against him"? Just because it's phrased a little differently doesn't mean you weren't making a "skill issue" argument. Arguing in bad faith doesn't help your case.

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583205#Comment_3583205

    "Learn some skills and counterplay against him"? Just because it's phrased a little differently doesn't mean you weren't making a "skill issue" argument. Arguing in bad faith doesn't help your case.

    What I said is valid. How can you expect to learn to counter a killer if you give up against them every single time?

    Is that what we want to do in this game? Anytime there’s a concept, killer, gameplay, that we don’t know how to play as / against, we just give up and complain until it’s nerfed?

    Do you understand what a bad faith argument is?… I’m definitely not arguing in bad faith.

  • @HugTechLover said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583209#Comment_3583209

    What I said is valid. How can you expect to learn to counter a killer if you give up against them every single time?

    Is that what we want to do in this game? Anytime there’s a concept, killer, gameplay, that we don’t know how to play as / against, we just give up and complain until it’s nerfed?

    Do you understand what a bad faith argument is?… I’m definitely not arguing in bad faith.

    That question suffers from the false premise that there's anything substantial TO learn about countering Blight. The Blight's been in the game for over three years now; if beating him was just a matter of finding the right counterplay, people would have found it a long time ago.

    There's only so long you can insist that everyone who has a problem with a character just hasn't learned how to play against him before people notice that the counterplay you've been promising people will discover any day now doesn't seem to be happening.

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583213#Comment_3583213

    That question suffers from the false premise that there's anything substantial TO learn about countering Blight. The Blight's been in the game for over three years now; if beating him was just a matter of finding the right counterplay, people would have found it a long time ago.

    There's only so long you can insist that everyone who has a problem with a character just hasn't learned how to play against him before people notice that the counterplay you've been promising people will discover any day now doesn't seem to be happening.

    So you’re telling me there’s zero counterplay?

  • That isn't what I said. Stop twisting people's words.

  • Answer the question.

  • You can counterplay a Blight, sure, but counterplay can only take you so far.

    Do you honestly think everyone who has a problem with Blight just doesn't know how to play the game, and that's the only reason anyone could possibly have an issue with him?

    Because I can tell you right now, I have no such delusions about Knight.

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583283#Comment_3583283

    You can counterplay a Blight, sure, but counterplay can only take you so far.

    Do you honestly think everyone who has a problem with Blight just doesn't know how to play the game, and that's the only reason anyone could possibly have an issue with him?

    Because I can tell you right now, I have no such delusions about Knight.

    I derive my opinion on this based on the thousands of hours I have on blight. I have gone against survivors who truly know counterplay, and they are able to reallyyy give me a run for my money.

    But they are RARE. It’s absolutely astounding the amount of people who still just try to hold W, or just sit in a pallet while I set up for a hug tech. This is why I’m talking about learning counterplay, because the vast majority of players DON’T know it. This mentally of “I’m just gonna quit until they nerf it” is not going to do any good.

    What happens when addons get changed and you still get spit on by blight because you never considered the fact that it’s not only addons, but your lack of game knowledge on blight. Same thing applies to the hug tech (although I consider it basekit at this point.

  • @HugTechLover said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583285#Comment_3583285

    I derive my opinion on this based on the thousands of hours I have on blight. I have gone against survivors who truly know counterplay, and they are able to reallyyy give me a run for my money.

    But they are RARE. It’s absolutely astounding the amount of people who still just try to hold W, or just sit in a pallet while I set up for a hug tech. This is why I’m talking about learning counterplay, because the vast majority of players DON’T know it. This mentally of “I’m just gonna quit until they nerf it” is not going to do any good.

    What happens when addons get changed and you still get spit on by blight because you never considered the fact that it’s not only addons, but your lack of game knowledge on blight. Same thing applies to the hug tech (although I consider it basekit at this point.

    And I have run into many Survivors who don't know how to window-vault while being chased by a Guard, or who pass up an obvious opportunity to grab the flag, or who drop a pallet at exactly the wrong time, or stay at a loop when they had a perfectly good opportunity to chain to another.

    Does that mean the character I play is above criticism? That his design is flawless and above reproach? Of course not.

  • @HugTechLover said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583285#Comment_3583285

    I derive my opinion on this based on the thousands of hours I have on blight. I have gone against survivors who truly know counterplay, and they are able to reallyyy give me a run for my money.

    But they are RARE. It’s absolutely astounding the amount of people who still just try to hold W, or just sit in a pallet while I set up for a hug tech. This is why I’m talking about learning counterplay, because the vast majority of players DON’T know it. This mentally of “I’m just gonna quit until they nerf it” is not going to do any good.

    What happens when addons get changed and you still get spit on by blight because you never considered the fact that it’s not only addons, but your lack of game knowledge on blight. Same thing applies to the hug tech (although I consider it basekit at this point.

    What happens when addons get changed and you still get spit on by blight 

    My guess is ask for basekit nerfs...

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583290#Comment_3583290

    And I have run into many Survivors who don't know how to window-vault while being chased by a Guard, or who pass up an obvious opportunity to grab the flag, or who drop a pallet at exactly the wrong time, or stay at a loop when they had a perfectly good opportunity to chain to another.

    Does that mean the character I play is above criticism? That his design is flawless and above reproach? Of course not.

    I am not saying blight is above criticism. I am saying accepting criticism must be done carefully.

    For instance, if a player made all the mistakes you just listed and came to cry for nerfs on knight, I would not hold their criticisms valid. The answer to their issues are already there, they just either haven’t found them or are refusing to look for them and would rather cry for nerfs.

    This is the point I’m trying to make. If you disagree, then we just have to agree to disagree.

  • @VomitMommy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583290#Comment_3583290

    What happens when addons get changed and you still get spit on by blight 

    My guess is ask for basekit nerfs...

    Well good thing, as of now, they have already said they are not nerfing him.

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3579759#Comment_3579759

    Blight gets slapped in comp when he's nerfed heavily by the rules- not allowed to bring any of his strongest addons or perks. One of the most intricate things about competitive DbD is often the ban list, specifically trying to create a balanced matchup for killers like Blight.

    The problem with your logic is that it's a double bind- no matter what the Survivors do, Blight is never the problem. If Survivors don't get good, it's a skill issue so their opinions don't matter. If Survivors do get good, their experiences aren't representative of the playerbase at large so their opinions also don't matter.

    By your logic, there is no scenario where a Survivor who complains about Blight has a valid opinion worth listening to. And why should anyone listen to you if you're just making up rules so that nobody who disagrees with you can have a valid opinion?

    Minor point of order: the expected result for Blight in DbDLeague (and other high tier leagues) is a 4k. And that's with Adrenaline Vial/Alc Ring/ultra-rares banned. The question is how many gens the survivors will manage. It is rare to see survivors leave through the exit gates against top level Blights, even with add-on restrictions.

  • @HugTechLover said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583297#Comment_3583297

    I am not saying blight is above criticism. I am saying accepting criticism must be done carefully.

    For instance, if a player made all the mistakes you just listed and came to cry for nerfs on knight, I would not hold their criticisms valid. The answer to their issues are already there, they just either haven’t found them or are refusing to look for them and would rather cry for nerfs.

    This is the point I’m trying to make. If you disagree, then we just have to agree to disagree.

    And yet you immediately assume the worst of people complaining about Blight. When this thread opened up, you didn't think "Hey, another thread complaining about Blight. Well, maybe this guy knows something I don't", you immediately jumped to "They must be bad at the game".

    There's nothing to indicate that the OP doesn't already know what counterplay Blight has. And yet you accused them, without evidence, of not knowing how to counter Blight. And furthermore, you've refused to elaborate on what counterplay Blight even has. You demand a standard of rational discourse that you don't hold yourself to.

  • @HugTechLover said:

    Instead of just giving up, how about trying to learn something from your matches against blight?

    Learn some skills and counterplay against him.

    Amazing how some survivor players can't deal with a perk or add on that makes the killer somewhat good, they just want it instantly nerfed, but killer mains had to deal with dead hard and other perks for years without a nerf...

  • @Ink_Eyes said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3578591#Comment_3578591

    Amazing how some survivor players can't deal with a perk or add on that makes the killer somewhat good, they just want it instantly nerfed, but killer mains had to deal with dead hard and other perks for years without a nerf...

    Oh goody, "Us vs. Them". Yeah, that's constructive.

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583306#Comment_3583306

    And yet you immediately assume the worst of people complaining about Blight. When this thread opened up, you didn't think "Hey, another thread complaining about Blight. Well, maybe this guy knows something I don't", you immediately jumped to "They must be bad at the game".

    There's nothing to indicate that the OP doesn't already know what counterplay Blight has. And yet you accused them, without evidence, of not knowing how to counter Blight. And furthermore, you've refused to elaborate on what counterplay Blight even has. You demand a standard of rational discourse that you don't hold yourself to.

    Love how you say not to twist words but then turn around and continue to twist mine. I’m done with this conversation, it’s going nowhere.

  • It's literally a pvp game, it will always be us vs them when it comes to balancing the game, every side wants strong perks without getting nerfed and the other side wants the same, that's why we have discussion boards like this.

  • Thanks for creating this dicussion. It's unbelieveable that people are defending specific add-ons that are undeniably busted, but that's normal over here.

    @Ink_Eyes said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3578591#Comment_3578591

    Amazing how some survivor players can't deal with a perk or add on that makes the killer somewhat good, they just want it instantly nerfed, but killer mains had to deal with dead hard and other perks for years without a nerf...

    "somewhat good" made me chuckle btw. These add-ons have also existed for quite an extensive amount of time.

  • @HugTechLover said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583365#Comment_3583365

    Love how you say not to twist words but then turn around and continue to twist mine. I’m done with this conversation, it’s going nowhere.

    Exactly how did I twist your words? Your very first post in this thread was unsolicited advice-giving. You didn't ask why the OP has a problem with Blight or what specifically they were having trouble with or how often they escape against Blight or how good they are as a player. You immediately told them, and I quote, "Learn some skills and counterplay against him". Despite knowing next to nothing about the OP, you assumed it was a skill issue.

    But fine, don't engage with people who call you out when you make a bad argument. I suppose you'll just have to continue to wonder why people don't listen to you.

    @Ink_Eyes said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583390#Comment_3583390

    It's literally a pvp game, it will always be us vs them when it comes to balancing the game, every side wants strong perks without getting nerfed and the other side wants the same, that's why we have discussion boards like this.

    And how exactly do you figure that being dishonest is going to help your case? Made for This is getting nerfed, Trickster is getting buffed, and Garden of Joy/Mother's Dwelling/Temple of Purgation are all getting changed in the next patch to make them more Killer-friendly; acting like the devs are playing favorites with survivors is just an insult to people's intelligence.

  • @Callahan9116 said:

    Blight needs buff.

    This is the way.

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583391#Comment_3583391

    Exactly how did I twist your words? Your very first post in this thread was unsolicited advice-giving. You didn't ask why the OP has a problem with Blight or what specifically they were having trouble with or how often they escape against Blight or how good they are as a player. You immediately told them, and I quote, "Learn some skills and counterplay against him". Despite knowing next to nothing about the OP, you assumed it was a skill issue.

    But fine, don't engage with people who call you out when you make a bad argument. I suppose you'll just have to continue to wonder why people don't listen to you.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583393#Comment_3583393

    And how exactly do you figure that being dishonest is going to help your case? Made for This is getting nerfed, Trickster is getting buffed, and Garden of Joy/Mother's Dwelling/Temple of Purgation are all getting changed in the next patch to make them more Killer-friendly; acting like the devs are playing favorites with survivors is just an insult to people's intelligence.

    How exactly is saying that a game needs to be balanced is dishonest, you are literally strawmaning this by making stuff I didnt say because you don't have the mental capacity to even put an argument.

  • @Ink_Eyes said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583400#Comment_3583400

    How exactly is saying that a game needs to be balanced is dishonest, you are literally strawmaning this by making stuff I didnt say because you don't have the mental capacity to even put an argument.

    I wouldn’t even waste your time lmao. You’ll get nothing but fallacy filled conversation.

  • @HugTechLover said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583414#Comment_3583414

    I wouldn’t even waste your time lmao. You’ll get nothing but fallacy filled conversation.

    Suddenly it's not enough for you to disagree with me; now my ideas have to be beneath consideration.

    Guess I was making a little too much sense back there and now you have to find some other way to defend your pride.

  • @Ink_Eyes said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583400#Comment_3583400

    How exactly is saying that a game needs to be balanced is dishonest, you are literally strawmaning this by making stuff I didnt say because you don't have the mental capacity to even put an argument.

    @Ink_Eyes said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3578591#Comment_3578591

    Amazing how some survivor players can't deal with a perk or add on that makes the killer somewhat good, they just want it instantly nerfed, but killer mains had to deal with dead hard and other perks for years without a nerf...

    ^^^ That's your 'argument' btw. Just seems like you forgot. :)

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583419#Comment_3583419

    Suddenly it's not enough for you to disagree with me; now my ideas have to be beneath consideration.

    Guess I was making a little too much sense back there and now you have to find some other way to defend your pride.

    No, you just think your arguments infallible. You’re full of yourself. Have a good night! :)

  • @HugTechLover said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583436#Comment_3583436

    No, you just think your arguments infallible. You’re full of yourself. Have a good night! :)

    Meh. When you've seen one snappy, thought-terminating cliché, you've seen them all.

    Look, I'm trying to get you to make a good argument here. You've come up with some actual good points in defense of Blight, and basekit, he's probably fine. Or at least as fine as a top-tier character can be.

    But to make a good argument, you have to leave room for the possibility that you're wrong, that you've misjudged the other person in some way, that the other person knows something you don't. Your claims have to be falsifiable, and backed up by evidence. Though this usually doesn't happen in reality (Humans are far too biased for that), a good-faith debate is, on paper, about two people working together to determine the truth of a matter, not simply trying to defend their preordained conclusions with any argument they can think of, no matter how flimsy, until the end of time.

  • @HugTechLover said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583196#Comment_3583196

    Where did I say “skill issue”? Not sure how you come to that conclusion because I’m suggesting to try and improve gameplay instead of just quitting and complaining.

    Also, there’s really nothing funny. Some of you have a weird obsession about avatars and names, as if they determine credibility or correctness. Strange behavior.

    It's not strange. Your carrying the torch for a killer while having the killer featured. You're definitely arguing in bad faith. Give me a break XD

  • @TSQuint said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3583205#Comment_3583205

    It's not strange. Your carrying the torch for a killer while having the killer featured. You're definitely arguing in bad faith. Give me a break XD

    You must not know what arguing in bad faith is. Please know and understand what you’re saying before commenting it.

  • @Huxy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3578591#Comment_3578591

    I'd agree if OP hadn't mentioned Blight's Add-Ons. There's no real counterplay to C33/Alch Ring

    Those 2 addons are problematic, I agree. Alch ring can be countered if you know how to play around it. C33 is pretty stupid.

    The issue is people who don’t know how to counter blight at a base, but give up anyway because of “addons”.

    The addon changes have already been announced. Why give up instead of taking the opportunity to learn? I hardly even see blight as is, maybe 1 in 10 games.

  • During the last Q&A, they announced they had an addon reworked planned. No time frame has been given but the rework has been confirmed. Mandy reiterated it in a blight thread not too long ago.

  • @Huxy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3584356#Comment_3584356

    Don’t watch the Q&As. Don’t need to hear “soon™️” over and over again.

    I don’t either. Lol

    I only learned of it through here.

1 2 ›