Choices on Cosmetics.
I find it interesting how they are employing more members within the cosmetic team yet...I still see the same favoritism of certain survivors getting more cosmetics every chapter update being feng/kate/nea/meg. Its honestly not surprising. But giving false hope to people who play characters that rarely get anything really is disappointing and i dont see it this changing at all. Regardless of how much they claim to releasing more variety and quality to characters that rarely get anything.
Comments
The ones that sell the most will always get priority. At the end of the day it's a business decision. And I say that as a Zarina main, who doesn't get cosmetics often and when she does they can be very hit or miss.
I mean, they gave Haddie some love.
However, you always have to remember that BHVR is a company which wants to make money. And the creation of a cosmetic costs the same for every character.
And then you have the choice to create a cosmetic for the 3 Adam-Mains or for the thousands of Feng-Mains. Should be an obvious choice.
They just sell better. That's it. If someone like Elodie's costumes sold as well as Feng or Nea's, she would get more. It just that simple.
Favoritism towards the favorites? Sounds like good business to me.
At least now they are releasing cosmetics for forgotten characters like Haddie and Zarina.
The "favorite" survivors sell more cosmetics, thus making the company more money. Which makes them want to make more skins for said "favorite" survivors, because they want to make as much money as possible. Shocker I know.
On the flip side, giving more cosmetics to less popular characters makes them become more popular. Adam has been getting more cosmetics recently, and I've been seeing him more. Same with Haddie when her new outfit released.
god i hate feng so much
Oh well. Guess its good for me since I save more money than feng mains. In a way, thats a win for me personally.
I wonder what's the hold-up with Yoichi.
Also, is it me or did the "super popular" NYE Bunny Feng outfit never showed up in he game after its collection was pulled out of the store? Seems that the FOMO tactic to ensure people will buy the set didn't work as planned...
Thats the crazy part. I rarely see lunar year bunny fengs. I still see pink/green bunny fengs more.
I really didn't like that Feng outfit anyway so I'm glad to not see it anymore. Also holiday-themed cosmetics become a lot less popular to wear outside of that particular holiday season. It's why I don't like holiday outfits, because why would I wear Valentine's cosmetics in August?
One of the reasons I stopped playing Elodie. Waiting on good skins get tiring after few years of nothing
Maybe you don't have any reason to do so, but I met so many Jake wearing that Valentine pyjama daily.
I think that's just people wanting to see Jake in pajamas.
Well, they should let people wear whatever they want, whenever they can afford it.
because it makes them look smoking
This is the only skin David needs, thats why they dont make more skin for him.