BHVR, what is this?

1F6716F7-7484-427A-AB16-15C506DE3D22.jpeg 5F050419-FB63-4D38-9BB5-9098FC35D19F.jpeg 8D906052-F50F-4A7E-AE56-F915005A9375.jpeg BBEA3EEC-13E3-42A3-8B80-E51AADC133B6.jpeg

Why is my boy Felix’s his t-shirt so big? Doesn’t fit him and you actually ask money for this.. 😂

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I don't get the negative comments. He looks like a normal guy. Not all guys are slim and svelt.

  • They probably used Jeff's Dog-shirt proportions for Felix's as well, if you compare them this would fit Jeff perfectly. Felix's other clothes all fit him greatly, but this one is an outlier lol

  • @Phantom_ said:

    They probably used Jeff's Dog-shirt proportions for Felix's as well, if you compare them this would fit Jeff perfectly. Felix's other clothes all fit him greatly, but this one is an outlier lol

    This is what I was going to say lol I think they were both made for Jeff's torso and it wasn't fitted properly when given to Feliz

  • Don't show that! BHVR will think it's Felix's Christmas weight and lock him away for 11 months!

  • Perhaps this is BHVR's way of protesting the whole "Shirtless Felix" thing?

  • @Unimatrix00 said:

    I don't get the negative comments. He looks like a normal guy. Not all guys are slim and svelt.

    Whilst I completely agree with you, I'm hoping the comments come from a place of "He's been shown to be slim before, especially with the pyjama cosmetic, why is this shirt so weird" and not from somewhere darker.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3318501#Comment_3318501

    Whilst I completely agree with you, I'm hoping the comments come from a place of "He's been shown to be slim before, especially with the pyjama cosmetic, why is this shirt so weird" and not from somewhere darker.

    YEa, I mean I agree this shirt does not fit his character model. If lore wise they want to say he's gained some weight, that's cool but I doubt that's the case. Its like some of Susie's outfits are actually Julie underneath. It's not an issue due to Legion always wearing masks, but... they technically are different meshes even if they are only really different in the faces that you never see. Felix however IS a very different mesh than Jeff (I do agree, that body looks more like Jeff's frame.)

  • @Unimatrix00 said:

    I don't get the negative comments. He looks like a normal guy. Not all guys are slim and svelt.

    He doesn't look like him. His normal body is half this width. There's definitely been a design error here

  • People want Daddy Felix and are unhappy when they get Dad Bod Felix?

    tsss.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    People want Daddy Felix and are unhappy when they get Dad Bod Felix?

    tsss.

    This is the Daddy Felix people want

    image.png


  • @Unimatrix00 said:

    I don't get the negative comments. He looks like a normal guy. Not all guys are slim and svelt.

    No, but Felix is. Which is why this cosmetic doesn't so much look like he's gained weight, but more like he's just stuffed a small pillow under his shirt.

  • This is beautiful. Please, don't ever change it.

  • The shirt also just isn't very interesting, Jeff's is a million times better.

  • @Unimatrix00 said:

    I don't get the negative comments. He looks like a normal guy. Not all guys are slim and svelt.

    But felix is a tall and slim man tho. His previous cosmetics shows that.

  • The base mesh is the exact same base mesh. - For Felix they just squished it a tiny bit in the front - but the underlying bodyshape and the proportions still are Jeff's model.

    Blue is the Felix mesh, Pink is the Jeff mesh.

    FJ_front.gif FJ_side.gif FJ_back.gif

    ... Idk, if they wanted to save time and just do a retexture.... why not retexture something that actually belongs to the character? Felix has a Twitch T-shirt that isn't super pretty either --- but at least it fits his body shape.

  • he's wearing a shirt that isn't his size?

    criminal

    also a weirdly familiar struggle

  • I guess he ate too many sweets during the last winter event.

  • I'd just assume the intent was he's wearing a shirt too big for him. Not that he's been gobbling down pies whilst everyone's had their back turned.

  • The OP here created a post to express feedback regarding Felix's Per Collection shirt looking a certain way they felt was odd. A shirt that is larger and different than what Felix has in his collection is fine, and fine to disagree with (I personally enjoy wearing much larger shirts a lot of the time, and rather like it for him).

    However, it does appear that many comments fell quickly into body shaming (as well as some negative comments regarding diet/eating habits), and as such, the thread will be locked here to prevent further comments of that direction.

    Please, let's remember body shaming has no place here, or anywhere for that matter.