Bruh… run something new..

Just kidding… run whatever you want, but gahhhhhdammnn every killer is running CoB + eruption. 😂

Comments

  • I hate those perks... I'm seeing those 2 used in almost every game. Do something devs!!! 😂

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    I hate those perks... I'm seeing those 2 used in almost every game. Do something devs!!! 😂

    Out of the 9 survivor games I played tonight, 8 of them were running erupt & cob, usually with overcharge and oppression or pain res. There was one killer with no eruption but had COB and pain res.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    I hate those perks... I'm seeing those 2 used in almost every game. Do something devs!!! 😂

    decided to just hang survivor up and go play more blight. This reoccurring build makes survivor intolerable. 😂

  • @HugTechLover said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3302746#Comment_3302746

    decided to just hang survivor up and go play more blight. This reoccurring build makes survivor intolerable. 😂

    Agreed. I'm starting to play less survivor because of those perks. I just don't want to deal with that combo every game. It's exhausting.

  • Well what can I say other than "welcome how killer felt about till a year or two ago with dh/DS/UB/coh".

    Of course it wasn't all the timeut some evenings you could play something akin to bingo and bet if it would be 8+ of the 16 perks coming from the hard meta back then. And you would be right way more often than not.

  • This kind of posts make me happy to be as bad at the game as I am. X)

    Down here in lower mid there's plenty of variety. I have yet to see an Eruption in the last 20 survivor games I've played !

    Haven't seen a Nurse either, now that I think of it...

    Maybe being ######### at the game has its advantages X)

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3302748#Comment_3302748

    Agreed. I'm starting to play less survivor because of those perks. I just don't want to deal with that combo every game. It's exhausting.

    If you think its exhausting to run every match into the same perks, then switching sides won´t solve your problem.

    Just saying.

  • I agree, seeing DS, OTR, SB/DH at least twice every match is annoying!

    Wait, you were talking about something else?

  • I expect they'll make some kind of change in the next mid chapter patch.

    Even if their primary metrics are only kill rate and perk pick rate, eruption has certainly moved up in pick rate since it got buffed, and I have a hard time believing the kill rate is unaffected across the board because of it.

    The kicker (ha) tho, is that BHVR was trying to reduce match durations for shorter games. That was partially why they tested the 'finished Mori' thing. But these gen kicking slogs can last 25-30 minutes or longer in some cases. That alone might be enough tbh.

    And I'm sure they're at least aware of the feedback on this.

  • I ran Call of Brine before it was cool.

  • Nah we have to run meta every game and simultaneously complain about how the game is too sweaty instead!

  • @HugTechLover said:

    Just kidding… run whatever you want, but gahhhhhdammnn every killer is running CoB + eruption. 😂

    Every Killer???

    We clearly haven't met yet, i have run them yet and am not about to either 😉

  • I really wish chase perks were better

    They make things more interresting then just add time to a match

  • I dont run Eruption, bit thanks for the tip. Merry Xmass

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Just drop MMR and you'll see the perk combo once in a blue moon.

    The thing is this doesn't even really work with how low the MMR softcap is. If you are in the middle of MMR you will still see this combo almost every game. Only people at the absolute lowest MMR won't get this.

  • @HugTechLover said:

    Just kidding… run whatever you want, but gahhhhhdammnn every killer is running CoB + eruption. 😂

    Pain Res, Dead Mans, BBQ, Corrupt = my Freddy

    See? Something different XD

  • @HugTechLover said:

    Just kidding… run whatever you want, but gahhhhhdammnn every killer is running CoB + eruption. 😂

    These posts make me laugh about the fact people called Pop and Corrupt boring and OP. They don't seem so bad now, do they?

  • @HugTheHag said:

    This kind of posts make me happy to be as bad at the game as I am. X)

    Down here in lower mid there's plenty of variety. I have yet to see an Eruption in the last 20 survivor games I've played !

    Haven't seen a Nurse either, now that I think of it...

    Maybe being ######### at the game has its advantages X)

    Lmaooo that's why I never Sweat for escapes/kills, i play the best I can while trying to have fun and if I lose I'm like "well, less chances of getting a sweaty match next" 🤣

  • @TheWheelOfCheese said:

    I agree, seeing DS, OTR, SB/DH at least twice every match is annoying!

    Wait, you were talking about something else?

    Survivor perks have never annoyed me when playing killer. :)

  • @Marik1987 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/359172/bruh-run-something-new

    Pain Res, Dead Mans, BBQ, Corrupt = my Freddy

    See? Something different XD

    I would prefer that any day!! xD

  • Thanks! Cant play Hillbilly without my crutch

    Shadowborn

  • @Shroompy said:

    Thanks! Cant play Hillbilly without my crutch

    Shadowborn

    I couldn’t possibly touch blight without beloved shadow born. <3

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3302751#Comment_3302751

    If you think its exhausting to run every match into the same perks, then switching sides won´t solve your problem.

    Just saying.

    I find those 2 killer perks way more annoying than anything survivors bring. At least I do see variety in survivor perk builds. That's usually not the case in my survivor games. Killers will bring the same perks every game.

  • @TheWheelOfCheese said:

    I agree, seeing DS, OTR, SB/DH at least twice every match is annoying!

    Wait, you were talking about something else?

    Complaining about Sprint Burst? Lol. And I very rarely see DS anymore or even OTR

  • Shadowborn on Blight. Beautiful!

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    I really wish chase perks were better

    They make things more interresting then just add time to a match

    For real. Bar a couple most chase perks are pretty trash.

    Most the information perks could use improvements as well.

  • How about we gut DH in exchange for gutting Eruption?

    At least Eruption doesn't give them any value unless they are actually good enough to consistently down players. DH gives enough reaction time in the swing animation to give good survivors enough time to react, aka little counter play and adds way more time to a game than Eruption gives back.

  • @HugTechLover said:

    Just kidding… run whatever you want, but gahhhhhdammnn every killer is running CoB + eruption. 😂

    @IronKnight55 said:

    I hate those perks... I'm seeing those 2 used in almost every game. Do something devs!!! 😂

    Killer runs an off meta build and plays nice.

    Killer gets destroyed and called nasty names in postgame.

    Killer goes back to meta and playing nasty.

  • @HugTechLover said:

    Just kidding… run whatever you want, but gahhhhhdammnn every killer is running CoB + eruption. 😂

    Eruption...bro...i wish this perk didn't exist.

    Honestly Devs should buff more passive gen regression perks like Jolt or Pain Res since their design is for the most part healthy and makes killers focus on chases rather than just kicking gens.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/359172/bruh-run-something-new

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3302746#Comment_3302746

    Killer runs an off meta build and plays nice.

    Killer gets destroyed and called nasty names in postgame.

    Killer goes back to meta and playing nasty.

    I think it's mostly because these are strong perks and people want to win. I don't really blame people for using them. It's up to the devs to fix broken stuff.

  • So basically never use a killer perk that is viable to a really bad killer? Someone who doesn't deserve to win,there is no carry me to victory perks allowed?

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3302769#Comment_3302769

    I find those 2 killer perks way more annoying than anything survivors bring. At least I do see variety in survivor perk builds. That's usually not the case in my survivor games. Killers will bring the same perks every game.

    I don´t find it annoying at all. You get a head start in chases, because the killer will always stop to kick the gen + the 25 seconds of being incapacitated is roughly the time the killer needs to pick up, carry the survivor to a hook and hook. Just use the time to approach the killer/hook instead of doing gens.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3302774#Comment_3302774

    Complaining about Sprint Burst? Lol. And I very rarely see DS anymore or even OTR

    Complaining about Sprint Burst?

    Not complaining, no.

    Just pointing out it's a two way street. Always has been.