this community doesn't know fun

seriously, nothing changed, people mess around in events in other games and try to have fun

meanwhile this community

image.png

i tried to playing around in a snowman in the same game with no hooks, 2 gens popped.....

and yes im running a "tryhard build" as well since every other fun build i tried basically got me nothing but survivors saying i suck thanks <3

and no i didn't win because of eruption or the build i won because they 3 gened themselves like usual so don't go there

so why don't we maybe stop sweating for 3 seconds and run something different ? or maybe don't insult people that are trying to have fun

edit : ahh the killer brought a mori, they must be sweating for kills even tho it changed absolutely nothing but to simply add an animation, so scary, seriously im not sure how people even using the mori as a counter argument ON A PIG...players still take moris seriously....that's just sad..its 2022 not 2017 moris aren't as scary as they were lol

back from a game :

image.png

before anyone starts being so smart i only manage to secure those 2 kills because i tunneled mikaela and camped dwight if not for that it was a instant lose

just don't run a mori and maybe don't run a sweaty build, oh look the survivors are bring even more sweaty builds....nah don't franklin's let the survivors use their stuff, and btw eruption didn't help at all because its ormand....and they are SWF how crazy it is that survivors are trying to have fun when they are gen rushing like their lives depend on it.....this place has lot of hypocrisy its quite amazing

and i know im gonna get only survivors telling me the same thing so, please read the comments below and if u have the same opinion, keep it yourself ty <3

Comments

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291516#Comment_3291516

    yea i don't get it, someone bring a mori oh no they brought a mori

    now instead of hooking me a third time they gonna get a cool small animation oh no so scary

    sure i would understand if the mori would be a sign of tunneling but let's be honest the last i saw a mori as a survivor was i think 4 months ago.....and they didn't even use it

    and since im not understanding your point of view please do explain.

    Okay.

    People bring Moris because they want to use them. They bring Ebonies because they want to kill everyone, otherwise, why would they bring an Ebony? They have it, so they want to use it.

    This has been the case for everyone I've seen bring an Ebony.

    Given that, I feel like erring on caution and not assuming the person bringing the ebony is gonna goof around and not want to kill everyone is a fair assumption.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/357658/this-community-doesnt-know-fun

    It's a vicious cycle. Survivors are sweaty because killers are sweaty because survivors are sweaty because killers are sweaty, and on and on it goes.

    Right now, if I want to meme around in snowmen, I know that I need to take control of the game first. Because the other side are going to be playing to win too.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291475#Comment_3291475

    Franklins? Unless you're rolling 4 stacked medkits, it's a wasted slot.

    Eruption is strong, but like most things in this game the counter is coordination. DbD is not and cannot be balanced around solos.

    Prove, and some of the new perks are plenty strong.

    Franklin's is just annoying and shows paranoia and a hostile attitude, I am not actually recommending it as a perk to run.

    Eruption is not just strong, it is outright broken and punishes the weakest role in the game. You cant balance around solo survivors of course, you cant ever fully balance an asymmetrical game by its inherent nature but that is a whole separate argument in itself... But you also cannot allow something that specifically punishes the weakest role in the game.

    Not denying Prove can be strong but if they are constantly under pressure to get unhooks and stay alive, they wont be hammering gens together in peace. Most matches I lose the first two gens pretty fast as I am sure most of use do... but as I start getting hooks and gain momentum they struggle to get those last gens and Prove isn't going to help.

    Either way, I don't run 'unfun' builds that I don't enjoy going against as I want to have fun chilled out games. Sure I get sweaty SWFs where there is no joy to be had but they aren't every game

  • just some Black Jacket goofin'

  • @hex_uwu said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291527#Comment_3291527

    Are you genuinely going to say there are better options than moris and then turn around and say it could be the offering that spawns the survivors separated? The absolute joke of an offering nobody genuinely uses because it makes it impossible for killers to pressure all 4 survivors and makes gens pop quicker? But as a killer main you should know that since the point of your post was to cry about gen speeds.

    Multiple people have now explained to you what bringing a mori implies to the survivors and at this point it’s obvious you didn’t make this post to do any actual self-reflection. I’ve been bringing bps and cakes (as I mentioned) and I have been having fun with survivors and been getting plenty of bloodpoints. Best of luck, hope you actually have fun playing this game one day!

    gens go faster when multiple people are on them......so if anything in some maps you could use that to your advantage BUT ALRIGHT

    yea bring more cakes in my MMR and see how many survivors play nicely with you.

    you either don't understand mmr or don't want either way have a nice day i guess.

    oh wait wasn't there an offering that makes them start together...jeez how did someone miss that when a perk like lethal exists

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291522#Comment_3291522

    k but aren't there other secret offerings ?

    and survivors wouldn't even know you brought it unless you used it, and take this from the point view of a survivor

    a pig crouching just spamming her "voicelines" not kicking gens or coming after you, what do you take that as

    tryharding and trying to kill you, or the fact they are just messing around.

    even if that pig by that point bring a mori, do you really think they will use it?

    Typically a “secret offering,” from killer is either a mori, or starting them all together. A secret offering from killer is always going to be assumed to be a mori. And they don’t know if you’ll use it, that’s the point…the event is going terrible for survivors…they probably don’t want to risk it.

    And when I play pig and crouch and do “voice lines” I’m assuming you mean oinking at them, I actually do that to mock them before or after downing them, so I don’t think that sends them a clear message.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291520#Comment_3291520

    Okay.

    People bring Moris because they want to use them. They bring Ebonies because they want to kill everyone, otherwise, why would they bring an Ebony? They have it, so they want to use it.

    This has been the case for everyone I've seen bring an Ebony.

    Given that, I feel like erring on caution and not assuming the person bringing the ebony is gonna goof around and not want to kill everyone is a fair assumption.

    you know i want your opinion on this, would you take a ghostface with a mori seriously?

  • @MeanieDeeny said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291526#Comment_3291526

    Typically a “secret offering,” from killer is either a mori, or starting them all together. A secret offering from killer is always going to be assumed to be a mori. And they don’t know if you’ll use it, that’s the point…the event is going terrible for survivors…they probably don’t want to risk it.

    And when I play pig and crouch and do “voice lines” I’m assuming you mean oinking at them, I actually do that to mock them before or after downing them, so I don’t think that sends them a clear message.

    uh we have different uses of her oinking xd

    yes i do use it sometimes mock survivors who click at me but, if a pig just goes around oinking everywhere without doing anything im fairly sure u can assume she's friendly lol

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291522#Comment_3291522

    k but aren't there other secret offerings ?

    and survivors wouldn't even know you brought it unless you used it, and take this from the point view of a survivor

    a pig crouching just spamming her "voicelines" not kicking gens or coming after you, what do you take that as

    tryharding and trying to kill you, or the fact they are just messing around.

    even if that pig by that point bring a mori, do you really think they will use it?

    The only killer secret offerings are moris and shroud of separation. Most killers would never bring shroud of separation because it's usually a detriment.

    So the only other thing it could be is a mori. It's been years since I've seen a killer bring a shroud.

    So survivors will just assume it's a mori anytime they see a secret offering.

  • @Solomonkane said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291526#Comment_3291526

    The only killer secret offerings are moris and shroud of separation. Most killers would never bring shroud of separation because it's usually a detriment.

    So the only other thing it could be is a mori. It's been years since I've seen a killer bring a shroud.

    So survivors will just assume it's a mori anytime they see a secret offering.

    fair point but as friendly killer brings a mori, what do you think of it by then?

    and friendly is friendly doing nothing just messing around, but they have a mori, so they must carving for those kills

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    seriously, nothing changed, people mess around in events in other games and try to have fun

    meanwhile this community

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TE8MZ3T59CNF/image.png

    i tried to playing around in a snowman, 2 gens popped.....

    and yes im running a "tryhard build" as well since every other fun build i tried basically got me nothing but survivors saying i suck thanks <3

    and no i didn't win because of eruption or the build i won because they 3 gened themselves like usual so don't go there

    so why don't we maybe stop sweating for 3 seconds and run something different ? or maybe don't insult people that are trying to have fun

    You wanna know what good fun is, this is a game I played last night. I used Myers with more stalk per stalk, and infinite tier 3 add ons. I equipped M&A, Nemesis, Trail of Torment, and Dark Devotion. A survivor brought an Ormond offering which was perfect. Start of the match I went up on the balcony over looking the back 40 where all the survivors were just running around opening chests, and doing gens. I stood up there stalking and got all the way to perma tier 3 and only one Gen popped. I hopped down piped a survivor, (left them there) then ran over and kicked a gen then hopped in a snowman and parked myself close to the regressing gen. The next survivor came over to work on the regressing gen, I piped them, kicked the gen and ran off. Found another snowman, hopped in and perched myself in a high traffic area in main building. A survivor swam into my trap moments later, with the same results. Eventually the survivors jumped into snowsuits and we all high 5’d for a bit with me randomly just piping someone. They finished all the gens, and left in snowman suits. Fun for everyone, yet still kinda scary. Now that’s a fun match, and they all said it was awesome.

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291539#Comment_3291539

    uh we have different uses of her oinking xd

    yes i do use it sometimes mock survivors who click at me but, if a pig just goes around oinking everywhere without doing anything im fairly sure u can assume she's friendly lol

    Not really. You weren’t friendly. You killed them all.

    If I truly go to play, I don’t bring a mori, and I do things to let them know for sure I’m playing.

    When I want to hook them, I walk to the hook, do a hitting motion and they’re usually willing. If one does something to make me upset I’ll hit them and shake my head no and they generally stop.

    If they really bother me, I’ll down them, hook them and indicate one of their teammates to get the off hook…and then the message I wanna play is clear to everyone.

    You just have to be clear on why you’re there and if you really are there to play. I think the match just didn’t go how you wanted, and you slaughtered them. Which is what you brought a build and mori for, so your wanna play and have fun post has remained confusing.

    Anyway, I’ve analyzed this to death, so I have nothing else I can really say on it. GL “playing” in your future matches.

  • @MisterMister said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/357658/this-community-doesnt-know-fun

    You wanna know what good fun is, this is a game I played last night. I used Myers with more stalk per stalk, and infinite tier 3 add ons. I equipped M&A, Nemesis, Trail of Torment, and Dark Devotion. A survivor brought an Ormond offering which was perfect. Start of the match I went up on the balcony over looking the back 40 where all the survivors were just running around opening chests, and doing gens. I stood up there stalking and got all the way to perma tier 3 and only one Gen popped. I hopped down piped a survivor, (left them there) then ran over and kicked a gen then hopped in a snowman and parked myself close to the regressing gen. The next survivor came over to work on the regressing gen, I piped them, kicked the gen and ran off. Found another snowman, hopped in and perched myself in a high traffic area in main building. A survivor swam into my trap moments later, with the same results. Eventually the survivors jumped into snowsuits and we all high 5’d for a bit with me randomly just piping someone. They finished all the gens, and left in snowman suits. Fun for everyone, yet still kinda scary. Now that’s a fun match, and they all said it was awesome.

    wish i was in ur mmr, my survivors legit don't do anything but do gens and open gates, no snowman nothing even if i show signs of friendliness or fun

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291532#Comment_3291532

    you know i want your opinion on this, would you take a ghostface with a mori seriously?

    Yes, because I imagine he's going to want to use it and take the steps necessary to do so.

  • @MeanieDeeny said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291545#Comment_3291545

    Not really. You weren’t friendly. You killed them all.

    If I truly go to play, I don’t bring a mori, and I do things to let them know for sure I’m playing.

    When I want to hook them, I walk to the hook, do a hitting motion and they’re usually willing. If one does something to make me upset I’ll hit them and shake my head no and they generally stop.

    If they really bother me, I’ll down them, hook them and indicate one of their teammates to get the off hook…and then the message I wanna play is clear to everyone.

    You just have to be clear on why you’re there and if you really are there to play. I think the match just didn’t go how you wanted, and you slaughtered them. Which is what you brought a build and mori for, so your wanna play and have fun post has remained confusing.

    Anyway, I’ve analyzed this to death, so I have nothing else I can really say on it. GL “playing” in your future matches.

    im not talking about the game i showed, as i stated this was after i got annoyed and bored but before i tried to show signs of fun or literally anything that screams im not here to kill you, and i got the entity laughing at me

    and yea you too

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291540#Comment_3291540

    Yes, because I imagine he's going to want to use it and take the steps necessary to do so.

    that's sad to hear

    because most ghostfaces that bring moris are actually the most fun...i see why everyone takes moris so seriously now.

  • Damn you trying to prevent the objective.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291517#Comment_3291517

    “they were actually trying to have fun”

    So, what’s the issue?

    after they realized they screwed up and most likely gonna die so the issue is if they didn't 3 gen themselves i highly doubt they would have tried to have fun by then

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291554#Comment_3291554

    wish i was in ur mmr, my survivors legit don't do anything but do gens and open gates, no snowman nothing even if i show signs of friendliness or fun

    Lol, it had nothing to do with MMR, these are the matches I usually get, it has to do with the people.

    01A7A11E-4BC3-45A2-B6CB-E65347CE5807.png

    I tried uploading a picture but I guess that doesn’t work on phones

  • uh...yes people in your mmr which im assuming is medium you actually have fun since i had my wesker there for like a week and it was pretty fun but in high mmr which most of my killers are....there is one rule

    no fun allowed

  • Always with the “high MMR” excuse. I have 7000 hours bud, And play with every killer in high amounts, I guarantee your MMR is no higher than mine. If you run into a match sweaty, which you obviously did in this match because the survivors hurt your feelings earlier, then hop in a snowman for 5 seconds and kill everyone, and come to the forums complaining of no fun, I mean…..what?

  • I mean, the fact that you get 4K and didnt have fun speaks alot.

  • I tried to have fun yesterday as survivor...jumping in every snowman, meming in the newly decorated basement, opening the basement chest and putting it under the tree for the killer to have and my teammates called me useless. Can't please either side it seems.

  • You're complaining about winning AGAIN? lol

  • "this community doesn't know fun"

    Proceeds to bring a mori, eruption, tampered timer and bag of gears

    084.png


  • @C3Tooth said:

    I mean, the fact that you get 4K and didnt have fun speaks alot.

    seems like nobody can read

    they 3 gened themselvs....so yea that's why i won... is that hard to understand

  • @Tsukah said:

    "this community doesn't know fun"

    Proceeds to bring a mori, eruption, tampered timer and bag of gears

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/85WMOYTOVRH3/084.png

    brings 3 dead hards 2 prove thyselfs...no? we not gonna talk about that

    and those addons are for gen rushing which worked perfectly may i say

  • @MisterMister said:

    Always with the “high MMR” excuse. I have 7000 hours bud, And play with every killer in high amounts, I guarantee your MMR is no higher than mine. If you run into a match sweaty, which you obviously did in this match because the survivors hurt your feelings earlier, then hop in a snowman for 5 seconds and kill everyone, and come to the forums complaining of no fun, I mean…..what?

    yes your sense makes as much sense as everyone else, try to have fun someone tells you what said

    you tryhard why are tryharding does this place never change

  • If you want to have fun fair enough ask bhvr for a event only q. Let people who are not interested in the event play like they always do. You can't force anyone to joke around and enjoy the event when all they want is to play dbd

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    You're complaining about winning AGAIN? lol

    my dear boy....the fact that you cannot read is beyond my understanding, but i will just give the same answer

    they three gend themselves, meaning my good boy, that any killer even trapper would have won it, i hope that clears up things for your typical answer of cough well your very nice and simplistic answer.

  • @Starrseed said:

    If you want to have fun fair enough ask bhvr for a event only q. Let people who are not interested in the event play like they always do. You can't force anyone to joke around and enjoy the event when all they want is to play dbd

    tbh that's make a pretty good idea

    why not put a separate gamemode for this event, instead of putting everyone in one place

  • Devour and mori definitely means you loaded into a game with other peoples fun in mind.

    Im not saying either is bad, run whatever you want but dont cry victim just because people tried to survive. Its obvious you were planing to kill them with that loadout idc what you claim you did in snowmen.

    No one loads in with mori and devour without the intent to kill people.

  • test.png Screenshot_1480.png

    Meanwhile in Solo Survivor queue.

    Tunnel & camp when I bring meme perks 😢

  • So far in this event,it hasn’t mattered what build I have on any killer I play.It’s been straight up gen rushing.After a game with Slinger of all killers I got a message saying “how’s that gen rush feel?!!ggg dork”Survivors make everything miserable.

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291596#Comment_3291596

    my dear boy....the fact that you cannot read is beyond my understanding, but i will just give the same answer

    they three gend themselves, meaning my good boy, that any killer even trapper would have won it, i hope that clears up things for your typical answer of cough well your very nice and simplistic answer.

    First of all: not a boy (not everyone on the internet is a man y'know)

    Second of all: if you can slack off for 2 gens in a snowman and still 4k, I don't know why you're complaining, those sound like pretty easy games to me. If they three genned themselves with absolutely no input, then it doesn't sound like they were sweating that hard (or at the very least they weren't that coordinated at all).

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    seriously, nothing changed, people mess around in events in other games and try to have fun

    meanwhile this community

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TE8MZ3T59CNF/image.png

    i tried to playing around in a snowman, 2 gens popped.....

    and yes im running a "tryhard build" as well since every other fun build i tried basically got me nothing but survivors saying i suck thanks <3

    and no i didn't win because of eruption or the build i won because they 3 gened themselves like usual so don't go there

    so why don't we maybe stop sweating for 3 seconds and run something different ? or maybe don't insult people that are trying to have fun

    My advice to you is turn off the chat. It will be tempting to look at it but just don't. The game is a completely different game all of a sudden. The losers that die can't try to whine at you. The winners that want to bully you some more are forced to move on.

    There you go. Now you can play however you want and have much more fun winning and losing. Problem solved.

  • When i meme as killer, i dont stop just because surv dont want to meme, you have to understand that nobody is psychic and im sure most players are focused on the event quest.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291633#Comment_3291633

    First of all: not a boy (not everyone on the internet is a man y'know)

    Second of all: if you can slack off for 2 gens in a snowman and still 4k, I don't know why you're complaining, those sound like pretty easy games to me. If they three genned themselves with absolutely no input, then it doesn't sound like they were sweating that hard (or at the very least they weren't that coordinated at all).

    slack off in a snowman for 2 gens, put a trap on a dwight, he dies from it because others are doing gens faster than light

    3 other survivors 3 gen themselvs and no longer can win what's complicated about this exactlly?

    oh i forgot mention that was in 4 mins..not sweating at all

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291583#Comment_3291583

    seems like nobody can read

    they 3 gened themselvs....so yea that's why i won... is that hard to understand

    No no, my question is:

    Did you have fun? After that 4k?

  • @TDtheDoc said:

    So far in this event,it hasn’t mattered what build I have on any killer I play.It’s been straight up gen rushing.After a game with Slinger of all killers I got a message saying “how’s that gen rush feel?!!ggg dork”Survivors make everything miserable.

    that's literally my games as well its so lame, and you come to complain here and get made fun off or people tell you, you are running a mori, oh wow as if the mori is an excuse to gen rush 100% of time

  • had an argument but i give up

    no.

  • @Shaped said:

    Devour and mori definitely means you loaded into a game with other peoples fun in mind.

    Im not saying either is bad, run whatever you want but dont cry victim just because people tried to survive. Its obvious you were planing to kill them with that loadout idc what you claim you did in snowmen.

    No one loads in with mori and devour without the intent to kill people.

    uh ngl i forgot i even had devour and didn't get anything out of it because they kept unhooking while i wasn't far enough, mori again...this argument makes no sense

    and mori or not people will gen rush

  • if we ever meet assuming u are in NA i will try to have fun with you, since i don't see many jeffs

  • @Yatol said:

    When i meme as killer, i dont stop just because surv dont want to meme, you have to understand that nobody is psychic and im sure most players are focused on the event quest.

    it does get a bit annoying after a while doesn't it ?

    first game second game third game and u justt give up and murder everyone

  • Its 2022. Yea of course. Still doesnt change the fact that if ppl ses a mori, they will try to play more seriously so they dont get mori'd

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291672#Comment_3291672

    that's literally my games as well its so lame, and you come to complain here and get made fun off or people tell you, you are running a mori, oh wow as if the mori is an excuse to gen rush 100% of time

    Yeah,survivors want to claim the chase is what is the most fun,they are just out to have fun(with meta builds),doing gens is boring.As soon as game starts 3 gens pop.They lie and they don’t think of killers as players ,we are npc to amuse them.Never show mercy,never give hatch,never play by their rules,slug hard ,slug often!Give them 4 minutes to think about their actions.

  • My guy if you want the goofs and the funsies it's up to you as a killer to make clear that match in specific isn't a sweatfest.

  • @TDtheDoc said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291697#Comment_3291697

    Yeah,survivors want to claim the chase is what is the most fun,they are just out to have fun(with meta builds),doing gens is boring.As soon as game starts 3 gens pop.They lie and they don’t think of killers as players ,we are npc to amuse them.Never show mercy,never give hatch,never play by their rules,slug hard ,slug often!Give them 4 minutes to think about their actions.

    well said.

  • @Quizzy said:

    Its 2022. Yea of course. Still doesnt change the fact that if ppl ses a mori, they will try to play more seriously so they dont get mori'd

    so what's the difference between getting hooked a third time and a mori

  • @Cassiopeiae said:

    My guy if you want the goofs and the funsies it's up to you as a killer to make clear that match in specific isn't a sweatfest.

    all my games like this, every single one them, same perks , same old toxicity

    yes that game might not have been the sweatiest but the game below, that one was...not ok

  • @MaTtRoSiTy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3291500#Comment_3291500

    Franklin's is just annoying and shows paranoia and a hostile attitude, I am not actually recommending it as a perk to run.

    Eruption is not just strong, it is outright broken and punishes the weakest role in the game. You cant balance around solo survivors of course, you cant ever fully balance an asymmetrical game by its inherent nature but that is a whole separate argument in itself... But you also cannot allow something that specifically punishes the weakest role in the game.

    Not denying Prove can be strong but if they are constantly under pressure to get unhooks and stay alive, they wont be hammering gens together in peace. Most matches I lose the first two gens pretty fast as I am sure most of use do... but as I start getting hooks and gain momentum they struggle to get those last gens and Prove isn't going to help.

    Either way, I don't run 'unfun' builds that I don't enjoy going against as I want to have fun chilled out games. Sure I get sweaty SWFs where there is no joy to be had but they aren't every game

    A hostile attitude?

    You mean 'I actually want to win against those 4 purple medkits'?

    Eruption is fine against SWF. Any nerfs to Eruption would make it pretty useless against SWF. It is rough for solos, but that's true of all sorts of things.

    The issue with Prove is that organized teams with decent spawns can blow a gen up before you find them, or during a chase with almost nothing you can do against it. I had a game on Eyrie where I lost 3 gens within as many minutes, despite getting 4 hooks in that time. I simply couldn't kill them fast enough - Prove, plus that new aura reading perk is bonkers. It's almost as strong as prenerf OoO.

    You may not run 'unfun' builds but:

    A. That doesn't mean the other side are going to play nice, and you'll get destroyed.

    B. Getting destroyed isn't fun either.

1 2 3 4