Welcome to the new forums!
Nothing really to say just wanted to say hi to everyone and welcome to the new Forums update.
Here's to 20k more posts ✨
Nothing really to say just wanted to say hi to everyone and welcome to the new Forums update.
Here's to 20k more posts ✨
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bring it on.
I had no idea this was the new URL for the forums - I've been trying to refresh the old one for hours. Whoops!
I can finally ignore you.
Are the old links going to be turned into redirects?
there should be a redirect yes. I have flagged with the team that this is not the case right now - I would suggest though bookmarking the new link to get used to using that one.
To tell the truth, I didn't find the link to this forum and still thought that everything was down because of some mishap ^_^""
Good to finally be able to mingle with you folks. And gg Karu!
No you still have to live with me on Twitter 💔
I was away for like 2 weeks, not even on the forums and everything changed.
Everything changed when the fire nation attacked
He’s doing great! Thanks for asking. I recently put my Christmas tree up and he keeps going missing and by missing, I mean hiding under the tree like a present and going to sleep. 🤣
I was wondering where my source of entertainment went lmao.....but I'm enjoying my new PfP
Hola! 😄
Maurice!! 😔We really need him back!
I love him with all my heart
Nice update
No Hooked on You sub?
Iiiii don´t know what to make out of this. This feels weird. So... green.
I was looking for this post! I knew about the update, but I wasn't expecting such a big change with the visuals. It's cool though.
All these red and green buttons. It feels a little festive almost.
on PC I have to put it to 150% zoom to get rid of the left blank space beside the posts, nothing to do about the rightside though 😕
It took a while but i made it too!
Love the green
I'm only on mobile for the time being so I can't comment on the PC look
Not really liking the new forums. ☹️😩
Nah i think its to dark. I mean, the signs that show if there are new comments or a new thread are simply to dark. Like, i have to approach my monitor to see it. Grey on grey isn´t a good idea.